Inthefrow #2 featuring Whiny Magrath, the real housewive of Frowburbia.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When asked what three things she would take to a deserted island Vic says "lip balm, spf and a bikini." She's a deep one our Vic is. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't mind watching Victoria shes a lot more watchable then Lydia millen.
Victoria is the only “influencer” that will make my dog get up and nervously bark at my screen when her video reaches THAT pitch of “babe”

no lie 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just checked her insta after a long time. I can't believe this woman, using her friend for a pandora ad. Honestly she gets lower and lower. And yet another perfume ad. Why do brands use her? Every ad she says it's her favourite...now it's Harrisons favourite too she says in her post " genuinely these are the scents we adore"
Really ? 😤

Reactions: 9
Alex really is her teenage son.
she’s losing her tit with happiness that washing his blood off a duvet is her “wifey” duty....

she’s lived with this guy for 8 years??????! 😐 what did she call in before then, babysitting duty’s

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m not really up to date with her vlogs as they’ve become so mundane. But the ones I’ve watched recently (closet tidy up/bathroom tour/ new
Closet/decorating the lounge etc.) she ALWAYS makes a huge point about omg I’ve done so much cleaning. Yeah guess what hun EVERYONE CLEANS. It’s not impressive it’s something people do daily I don’t know why but I just find it so irritating she has to constantly mention it

Reactions: 6
I like her house for the most part. She has a better design sensibility.
I used to watch the odd vlog of hers a few years ago then when she moved into the house I started watching again to see how she decorates it. I hope her dressing room is beautiful then Lydia will combust and redo hers again. 😆

Reactions: 7
Wow Alex really is like a teenager! I feel a bit sorry for Victoria...he better grow up and help her out!

Reactions: 1
If she mentions how big her bed is one more time I'm gonna lose my tit. We get it. You bought a really big bed.

Ffs.

Reactions: 8
If she mentions how big her bed is one more time I'm gonna lose my tit. We get it. You bought a really big bed.

Ffs.
😊 . At least shes not afraid to add some colour into her house even if some of it does clash😆. I think the new chair she bought for the lounge would have looked better next to the sideboard rather then next to the fire as with it being the same colour it just merged into the wall.

Reactions: 1
Only .39 seconds into the vlog and my blood is already boiling. Poor Alex had to get up at 6 am to get to a breakfast launch of perfume in London (boo hooo.. smallest bleeping violin in the world playing for you right now, you lazy freeloader). And Vic only sets London meetings for 11am earliest because otherwise she has to get up sooooo early. bleeping lazy entitled, clueless idiot.

Most of us get up, get ourselves and kids ready, drop them at school, commute to work and get to our desks by 9. This attitude makes me FURIOUS!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Why do they have a Hopper print in their bathroom? I don't have a problem with art in the bathroom, but why the hopper diner print? Doesn't scream bathroom to me...

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.