Inthefrow #2 featuring Whiny Magrath, the real housewive of Frowburbia.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Aw. Look what Amelia’s doing! Hosting an entire event selling things with 100% going to charity.

Not our Vic! Nope! She prefers to make an 80% profit off things she already got for free. Seeing others do such nice things only makes Vic seem all that more tacky and selfish.

Reactions: 19

Aw. Look what Amelia’s doing! Hosting an entire event selling things with 100% going to charity.

Not our Vic! Nope! She prefers to make an 80% profit off things she already got for free. Seeing others do such nice things only makes Vic seem all that more tacky and selfish.
She did that last year as well didn’t she!?
Amelia’s definitely coming out on top lately.
and the strang thing is, she does ads, so it’s not like I automatically hate anyone who does an ad 🤷‍♀️
she just doesn’t shove it down our necks as much.

Reactions: 12
The thing is, all these girls (it's hard to see them as women when they behave the way they do) are self employed, their time is their own to manage. There is no excuse whatsoever for not giving up an afternoon a week to helping others. I think what Amelia is doing is great, don't get me wrong, but I'd be far more impressed to see any of them give up time rather than free stuff or unwanted things. Time is a luxury few of us have, we work long hours, have families. They have that luxury and they don't use it, it's infuriating. Go work in a charity shop, put the fashion knowledge to use, help them, make great window displays, pick great stock from donations. I'm speaking f et I'm experience,, these places love people with skills that can help

Reactions: 8
Ha! I'm based in the U.S. -- so that's a no-go for me on tap water. [emoji1]

I'm based in the U.S. so definitely wouldn't risk it. [emoji1]
I thought NYC tap water from the Hudson Valley was he best in the world? (I drink tap water filtered for chemicals, but not minerals).

Reactions: 2

1) so the real reason she decorated for Christmas was for this ad

2) she needs to change her name. She’s not In the Frow - she’s “INTHEHOME” constantly now

3) she’s also apparently going all in on tethering the man child to her brand. They’re apparently a package deal now. *gag*

Edited to say and yea. Her “exclusive code” isn’t at all exclusive. Kiehl has 20% off all the time and they currently have an even better offer running of 25%.

Vic, let’s face it. Absolutely NOTHING is exclusive about you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

2) she needs to change her name. She’s not In the Frow - she’s “INTHEHOME” constantly now

3) she’s also apparently going all in on tethering the man child to her brand. They’re apparently a package deal now. *gag*
I saw that ad and thought the exact same thing!
The gifted decorations....
were all for the sponsored AD for her gifted freebies.

I’m saying it, she’s out done millen in the blagging steaks in the last 6 months.

Reactions: 11
I saw that ad and thought the exact same thing!
The gifted decorations....
were all for the sponsored AD for her gifted freebies.

I’m saying it, she’s out done millen in the blagging steaks in the last 6 months.
At this point compare Victoria with Lydia Millen is almost a compliment. The Magraths are the new Sacconejolys!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
At this point compare Victoria with Lydia Millen is almost a compliment. The Magraths are the new Sacconejolys!
So true! At least Lydia and Ali have the decency to create separate content.

Just wait till they have kids. Forget the Frow (not that she’s even their now), she’ll be in the diaper aisle!

Reactions: 3

Edited to say and yea. Her “exclusive code” isn’t at all exclusive. Kiehl has 20% off all the time and they currently have an even better offer running of 25%.

Vic, let’s face it. Absolutely NOTHING is exclusive about you.
Agree 👏👏👏
How many times has she actually been in the front row, anyway?
Why is HE in the ADVERT ....are the products unisex..I honestly don't know?
Only influencers put their trees up so early.
What is she wearing and did she knit it herself?
They both look stupid, and it's not a flattering angle, Frow!
More free gifts to hoard in the spare bedroom!

Reactions: 7
I think the problem with Victoria’s and Lidl’s houses is location, hence they can only create boring content from their house. I did not start following them for house decoration inspiration hence they are completely irrelevant and uninteresting to me.
I only found out recently that they pay less tax as they have instagram account for their home. Their homes are now their business, which explains why so many irrelevant and uninspiring influencers are opening separate instagram accounts for their home.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Agree 👏👏👏
How many times has she actually been in the front row, anyway?
Why is HE in the ADVERT ....are the products unisex..I honestly don't know?
Only influencers put their trees up so early.
They both look stupid, and it's not a flattering angle, Frow!
More free gifts to hoard in the spare bedroom!
Her Instagram is now full of pics of Alex Magrath (the husband, not Alex Magrath the brother).

Is so weird cause Victoria has been with Alex since the very beginning of her YouTube channel. But since he proposed she became on a different person. I feel like she owns him something to marry to her. And making him the center of atention on her job is her payback. Not the first time I wonder if he proposed cause he had no job and found an easy way to secure easy income with her.

So true! At least Lydia and Ali have the decency to create separate content.

Just wait till they have kids. Forget the Frow (not that she’s even their now), she’ll be in the diaper aisle!
Totally agree. I don't mind Ali. In fact, I like the guy. But I like that he is never on Lydia's videos. Only see him as a normal husband going here and there. Not even when they travel together. They separate their content. But Victoria's videos and Instagram account are 50% her husband.

Reactions: 10
I thought that was a fun way to interpret the ad (it’s one of the most iconic movie sequences) - but I do think it’s a stretch to say it was so creative of them as they literally copied the entire thing

Reactions: 4
What on earth does “creative by itf” even mean? It’s like Harrison describing himself as a creator. Nonsensical language (and over inflated egos).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What on earth does “creative by itf” even mean? It’s like Harrison describing himself as a creator. Nonsensical language (and over inflated egos).
They’re all so proud of themselves aren’t they? All racing to pat themselves on the back. [emoji1787][emoji1787]

I thought it was just another ad and it felt flat to me. What’s the big deal? [emoji2370] And no way does Victoria have the spark of Audrey Hepburn.

The one thing I liked was her outfit. I’ll give credit there.

Check out Tamara in another style from same Instagram sweater knit account. They cost a bomb.
I agree with the inflated egos. But, by the way, "creative by" is a typical industry term applied to the Creative Director, the person or group who develops the creative direction and storyboard for a video. What is the story? How will you block and style it? How long are the scenes and where will they be shot? Etc. Etc. I pay creative directors a hell of a lot of money to develop and shoot commercials. Alex doesn't exactly merit the title - people work 10-15 years or more to become a creative director - so at least he's not calling himself one (yet).

• Wow
Reactions: 7
As a fan of Audrey Hepburn I would not say that she is creative, they just copied one of the most iconic scenes in cinema imho....and I do not think that Audrey would eye duck herself through the lense.
What confuses me though is why would Bulgari want her to advertise them using something that is so iconic that is entrenched in our minds as linked to another brand?

Reactions: 9
What confuses me though is why would Bulgari want her to advertise them using something that is so iconic that is entrenched in our minds as linked to another brand?
Exactly! You immediately think Tiffany & Co New York not Bulgari and Harrods. It’s a confusing message.

Reactions: 12
Genuinely shows has little they all do when a 20 second clip (that took Victoria, Alex and Kyle to put together) makes her puff up her feathers like this.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.