Inthefrow #2 featuring Whiny Magrath, the real housewive of Frowburbia.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop with the bleeping screenshots of accounts blowing smoke up your arse you silly, silly idiot.

you got out of a car, chewed something at a window (oh alex hopefully checked the calorie content before you swallowed!!)
Sat on a bleeping shelf.
Held a few items.....

I almost certain Kyle did the photography and editing and I’m not even going to mention your wet wipe of a husband who I KNOW READS HERE!

Alex. Get a bleeping job!!
This was Victoria’s baby and she’s sold out so she can bank roll you, you utter utter waste of space!

even her comments are congratulating Vitoria and Alex.
Mind blowing.

Reactions: 9
I was mooching about on an Instagram account of another influencer and look who turned up from 2014, she's come a long way since this image was taken, and the second one

• Haha
Reactions: 3
could you even imagine Frow and Millen being friends with Helen Anderson now 😂😂

Reactions: 4

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

As the least edgy/cool person on the entire internet, I for one hope Victoria keeps this streak of trying to be cool up. I mean, she looks RIDICULOUS [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 13
57 seconds in... sitting in Dior surrounded by DIOR bags advertising a bag for Senreve lol, sure they are thrilled!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why did her manager briony go on the trip to Chicago? Also I swear her nails look worse every week

Reactions: 6
Why did her manager briony go on the trip to Chicago?
Her Chicago friend is also her "Assistant," so they're probably calling this a "work trip" for Mr Tax-Man to claim some money back for their flights / accommodation / food / anything else under the sun that they can think of.

Reactions: 7
Her Chicago friend is also her "Assistant," so they're probably calling this a "work trip" for Mr Tax-Man to claim some money back for their flights / accommodation / food / anything else under the sun that they can think of.

Yes, and thus being able to afford that hideous LV sweater for Alex. What has happened to their style? They look so 80's now (and not in a good way).

Reactions: 3
Did she really, as the richest person in her family, really ask friends and family for money for a gift. What a spoiled, self indulgent witch. Take what you're given (you do it with brands all the time)

• Wow
Reactions: 17
She's said again that her relationship will suffer if she tries to do vlogmas/promise to put out extra videos. :rolleyes: I'm sure I've said this before but seriously! The rest of us manage when we get busy at work, none of my co-workers got divorced in the last few years bc our busy season was too busy!. This really makes me feel like their relationship is basically her making sure Alex is happy. If she just said she was too busy whatever but trying to guilt trip us by saying "it will harm my health and relationship" really highlights how weak their relationship is.

Ugh I'm just a broken record at this point but her nails are worse, and so are her nasty lips. I'm not sure I can hate watch anymore. Makes me feel a bit sick

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She's said again that her relationship will suffer if she tries to do vlogmas/promise to put out extra videos. :rolleyes: I'm sure I've said this before but seriously! The rest of us manage when we get busy at work, none of my co-workers got divorced in the last few years bc our busy season was too busy!. This really makes me feel like their relationship is basically her making sure Alex is happy. If she just said she was too busy whatever but trying to guilt trip us by saying "it will harm my health and relationship" really highlights how weak their relationship is.

Ugh I'm just a broken record at this point but her nails are worse, and so are her nasty lips. I'm not sure I can hate watch anymore. Makes me feel a bit sick
I can’t bare to suffer through miss insufferable’s vlogs this week but you are so right. Her entire existence seems to be built around keeping the man child happy and the man child will get cranky if he doesn’t get constant attention, apparently. Boo hoo! Better buy him a new Louis Vuitton so he doesn’t get too upset.

I’d honestly PAY to watch Victoria live and work a real workload for a month. Fluffing around your house and snapping a few pictures on luxury vacations ain’t it, sis. Most women work HARD. They bust their butts at work while managing relationships and often times motherhood on the side. Oh and they actually have to BUY things too!

Someone in her family needs to be real with her and tell her to cut the crap. She’s so delusional and entitled it’s become offensive. What a sad weakling she is.

Reactions: 10
I can’t bare to suffer through miss insufferable’s vlogs this week but you are so right. Her entire existence seems to be built around keeping the man child happy and the man child will get cranky if he doesn’t get constant attention, apparently. Boo hoo! Better buy him a new Louis Vuitton so he doesn’t get too upset.

I’d honestly PAY to watch Victoria live and work a real workload for a month. Fluffing around your house and snapping a few pictures on luxury vacations ain’t it, sis. Most women work HARD. They bust their butts at work while managing relationships and often times motherhood on the side. Oh and they actually have to BUY things too!

Someone in her family needs to be real with her and tell her to cut the crap. She’s so delusional and entitled it’s become offensive. What a sad weakling she is.
Same here. I would love to see these influencers have a stressful job with deadlines, long hours, a commute, regular pay, having to schedule the hair/nail/gym/shopping sessions at weekends or after a long days work, have to actually pay for goods rather than everything gifted.. oh and have to PROPERLY DECLARE ANYTHING THAT IS GIFTED so they can get taxed on it or clients/companies are aware there may be incentives at play. Can you imagine that?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

It really pissed me off when she said that, the nerve to say it would be detrimental to her relationship. What the hell. Are they 15? Lots of people travel for work, without their partner I might add and survive too. I just can't with these people.

This Viktor & Rolf thing she’s trying to drum up excitement for must be a bit of a flop, eh? I don’t know how any times she can repost the exact same ad. 😬🤣

• Haha
Is anyone following the joint account 🤣🤣
“The Magraths”

get to duck you daft idiots, Beyoncé and Jay Z must be worried.

• Haha
Did you see the part that lasted at least 70% of the last very boring and meaningless flog where Vic says when asked what advice would she give her 18 year old self to "not let your partner walk all over you?" and Alex makes that face 😂😂.
Guess what Vic, you failed!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.