InTheFrow #17 Husband and Baby in toe, no one's interested in the bras you show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is it with her “I have a huge announcement” statements but they’re always boring things like announcing she has a new edit, has become a brand ambassador or has a magazine shoot. A huge announcement for youtube viewers are things like buying a new house, becoming engaged, being pregnant etc. Also, how cringe was it when she said Cleau De Pau (who’s products are always in TKMaxx) were the “best makeup and skincare brand in the industry” while Jamie Genevieve who owns a makeup brand was sitting right next to her 😬 awkward.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I find it hilarious the first thing your welcomed to is her bitterness and annoyance over people critiquing her styling and fashion taste. Babe your in a industry that judges everyone and everything. Move on.

Reactions: 13
omg the parts where she went on about
- “I have something exciting to tell you but I will tell you later” is so fking annoying!!!!!
- and she raved abt the Dior Harrods thing that she was so late for she might as well not turn up
- and her HAIR how she is gg to style it such a bimbo

Wtf
And she hyped up the “I have something to tell you” so many times in the end
SHE DECIDED TO WAIT TIL NEXT WEEK.
Just f off already.

She is really good at building up anti-climax.

The footage of her laughing with her friends is pretty lame too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Appropriate that she's flogging an app for a flexible working schedule, considering she goes to a meeting in London, has a hair appointment, answers a few emails and posts a few pics on Instagram that Harrison did all the editing on, and then claims that she had such a crazy busy day, and now she needs a pamper day to recover when that is a normal person's average work day! She would never survive a traditional 9-5.
I wouldn't be surprised if the big news is one extra Holiday piece for her HC collection that will be as underwhelming as the original three pieces were.
Screenshot_20221116-090050_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You know, one thing that Vic blatantly doesn’t do is recommend culture stuff. There was a Dior exhibit at the Brooklyn Museum last year. She’s a Dior ambassador (salesgirl/shill/whatever) and she never mentioned it. There’s now a Mugler exhibit at the same museum and not a peep. She says she loves fashion, but does she really? Me thinks not.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
omg the parts where she went on about
- “I have something exciting to tell you but I will tell you later” is so fking annoying!!!!!
- and she raved abt the Dior Harrods thing that she was so late for she might as well not turn up
- and her HAIR how she is gg to style it such a bimbo

Wtf
And she hyped up the “I have something to tell you” so many times in the end
SHE DECIDED TO WAIT TIL NEXT WEEK.
Just f off already.

She is really good at building up anti-climax.

The footage of her laughing with her friends is pretty lame too.
I found the Dior thing almost downright offensive and Vic doesn’t bother me. There was a tube strike, Dior knew the car they sent you would be late. All perfect excuses to reschedule for another day and not slag off your CDP engagement that you were hosting. She looked crazy running around the outside. I’m sure Hannah Ricketts will do a good job on the Harris’s’ windows if anyone’s interested in them for real.

Reactions: 10
You know, one thing that Vic blatantly doesn’t do is recommend culture stuff. There was a Dior exhibit at the Brooklyn Museum last year. She’s a Dior ambassador (salesgirl/shill/whatever) and she never mentioned it. There’s now a Mugler exhibit at the same museum and not a peep. She says she loves fashion, but does she really? Me thinks not.
Vic doesn’t love (or know anything about) fashion. She just likes free clothes.

She cant link or sell anything she sees at an exhibit or museum. Soooo why bother. Also she cld barely cope with her current array of “engagementsl alrdy and string a coherent thought together. To appreciate the history and culture behind fashion houses would be too much for her to bear.

Reactions: 10
So, I'm assuming Vic went to the Viktor & Rolf party last night, because she is THE face of the holiday campaign. But you'd think she'd have posted SOMETHING from the event already. Then again, maybe Harrison didn't get around to over editing the images yet.

• Haha
So, I'm assuming Vic went to the Viktor & Rolf party last night, because she is THE face of the holiday campaign. But you'd think she'd have posted SOMETHING from the event already. Then again, maybe Harrison didn't get around to over editing the images yet.
Sue did already.

Reactions: 1
Everyone already posted and she is still photoshopping her pics which makes her look ridiculous and unprofessional once again. Also, all these girls look better than Vic did in the actual campaign, they should have used this pic instead.
26882120-E512-41BF-9B6F-0EBDB5DE9230.png

9173C237-A6BD-410E-A754-F639ED7DF491.png

Reactions: 8
Oh my god, she went in the dress from the ad? Was that so people knew she featured in the ad? C'est tragique.

A cocktail dress in the same colour, cute. A ballgown at a cocktail party, ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Talk about wanting to make the evening all about her instead of the perfume, which it's supposed to be about! Not to mention, that, again, how she looks/is edited is more important than promoting a brand she's been paid to promote!

Reactions: 12
So, she's posted a reel and a story... about Clè de Peau, which was last week's product of dreams.
How. HOW is she so bad at this! She's been doing it for 10 years, and every other influencer is able to keep their stories current, and here's Vic a week behind on STORIES. Stories are supposed to be the real time, unedited part of Instsgram!

Everyone should know the drill. Late post and overly photoshopped (editorial darling)

• Haha
  • Heart
Everyone should know the drill. Late post and overly photoshopped (editorial darling)
And yet by the time she posts her content
It would be full of mistakes and the sentences/ expressions wont be really coherent.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That pic confirms what I knew. Vic really didn’t like the styling for the ad shoot (to be fair neither did I). The hair is far softer and romantic for the party and I suspect the makeup will be too once we get a front shot.

Reactions: 7
Oh my god, she went in the dress from the ad? Was that so people knew she featured in the ad? C'est tragique.

A cocktail dress in the same colour, cute. A ballgown at a cocktail party, ridiculous.
where everyone is dressed super normal for the evening she goes all out to remind everybody that she is THE ONLY UK influencer in that irrelevant ad. Her always having to be the centre of attention and the “winner” in every situation is the reason why she is surrounded with loosers like Snoozie Banaldi, Josie etc and why most fashion girls probably cannot stand her

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.