InTheFrow #17 Husband and Baby in toe, no one's interested in the bras you show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1726056
It honestly looks worse photographed. From the weird pose, sour look on her face, the boots and bag that clash, the lighting and the strange backdrop, it's just all wrong.
If this is what she wants to wear to events or even just simply outside in public, she best stop acting like she represents us girls from up North. I am embarrassed, we do not claim her and this is not what we think is fashion. ✋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It was going well until she placed the skirt. Also, Mugler loves showing off female bodies. His design style is sexual fetishism.

Miley Cyrus exhibits the Mugler woman effortlessly.

The fact that she doesnt know Mugler's design ethos is just mind boggling. No one wears a freaking blazer, shorts, and sparkling boots under a Mugler bodysuit! Also, Mugler is not everyday fashion! ☠

Mugler bodysuits are best left with Louboutin's dominatrix heels. 😭😭

Also the comments are sending me:

"Mugler is not really appropriate."

"Looks like reg tights"

Also, she's so defensive when people give her constructive feedback! She only listens to herself and Alex alone!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Victoria: “I honestly wish I had more time to prepare”

girl, you have ONE job! Even if you had more time. What would you have done differently? The bodysuit wont suddenly grown more opaque patches to make it more wearable? LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 20
THE AUDACITY
Screenshot_20221113-134423.png

Screenshot_20221113-134432.png

Screenshot_20221113-134707.png

Also, because people probs are more focused on their money going to utility bills to stay warm over dumb bleeping cashmere bras.

Screenshot_20221113-135055.png

Screenshot_20221113-135104.png

Screenshot_20221113-135118.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It was going well until she placed the skirt. Also, Mugler loves showing off female bodies. His design style is sexual fetishism.

Miley Cyrus exhibits the Mugler woman effortlessly.

The fact that she doesnt know Mugler's design ethos is just mind boggling. No one wears a freaking blazer, shorts, and sparkling boots under a Mugler bodysuit! Also, Mugler is not everyday fashion! ☠

Mugler bodysuits are best left with Louboutin's dominatrix heels. 😭😭

Also the comments are sending me:

"Mugler is not really appropriate."

"Looks like reg tights"

Also, she's so defensive when people give her constructive feedback! She only listens to herself and Alex alone!
So true! I’m continuously infatuated with Dua Lipa’s Mugler stage looks too. I just can’t get over how beautifully they fit her.

If Vic had to wear something over the bodysuit, she should’ve gone for a very basic black mini skirt. The shorts just look so stupid and don’t even pretend to go with the whole look. Also, she’s happy to prance around in her bra and underwear, but turns into a total prude in a Mugler. Make it make sense.

And not wanting to wear a sheer bodysuit the way it’s meant to be worn by the designer whose party you’re attending because you’re taking the train?! It’s called wearing a long coat, Vic. Surely, SURELY, you have a suitable coat in your attic if forgotten clothes. Or just hire a goddamn car.

Reactions: 22
Was she not gifted some Max Mara coat that she cld have worn over the body suit?
I understand that she has to wear a bra under it but the shorts and high boots totally messed up the look?
Has she no resources to book a car + driver to take her to the event?
She isn’t the brightest, tbh

Reactions: 7
Can she not wear a trench coat when she board the train and remove it and store it in the clockroom afterwards? I don’t think the boats and the bra should be wore too. They don’t go. But this is Vicky, is never her fault, is always the train, the taxi and the moon.

0CEBDF0D-5984-4208-B021-042EF22BAF46.png

1. She again blamed it on time. Like duck off, if you have time to film, you have time to dress.
2. Maybe she can rent a hotel in London for the night?
3. I think they rejected her plead for plus one and a hotel stay. So she has to board the train like is peasant

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can she not wear a trench coat when she board the train and remove it and store it in the clockroom afterwards? I don’t think the boats and the bra should be wore too. They don’t go. But this is Vicky, is never her fault, is always the train, the taxi and the moon.

View attachment 1727404
1. She again blamed it on time. Like duck off, if you have time to film, you have time to dress.
2. Maybe she can rent a hotel in London for the night?
3. I think they rejected her plead for plus one and a hotel stay. So she has to board the train like is peasant
Totally. She probably tried emailing all luxury 5 star hotels in London, begging for a free overnight stay and they said no.

About that plus one, she could have been a last minute invite!

Also, if she thinks that V&R ad appearing in Macy's (!!!!) and on a ad spread in British Vogue (of course, PR paid that one) is a career highlight, then she's effectively lost the plot.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Like, an ad is an ad. V&R literally picked the page they wanted and paid for it to be there. Same with Macy's.

I'm confused to why she is acting surprised.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Like, an ad is an ad. V&R literally picked the page they wanted and paid for it to be there. Same with Macy's.

I'm confused to why she is acting surprised.
Yup, it would be a pretty bad advert if it didn’t actually appear anywhere for people to see 😂 you’d think with her PHD she’s understand fashion marketing

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s ridiculous. Magazines sell Ad space, not like Vogue has personally hand picked that ad to include?! Her ego is off the scale, she’s so incredibly unlikeable. Everything little thing she does is used as a trumpet blowing opportunity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
B11615E7-FCEF-4861-A4C0-594E1ACDF183.png

I actually think she is one of the few that looks better without make up. She looks great here!

Reactions: 13
Oh I can’t wait for the new addition to the bio “as featured in Vogue”

🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What i want to understand WHAT IS THE IMPACT of that ad? Why it means so much to her? Did it give her more recognition? Does it say starring Victoria Magrath ?

All i can see is that she did this ad and is still loosing followers and nobody knows who she is. Kinda sad

Reactions: 9
What i want to understand WHAT IS THE IMPACT of that ad? Why it means so much to her? Did it give her more recognition? Does it say starring Victoria Magrath ?

All i can see is that she did this ad and is still loosing followers and nobody knows who she is. Kinda sad
She definitely doesn’t have the same name recognition in the US. And you’re right, V+R haven’t specifically mentioned her in the ads. If I was walking in Macy’s I wouldn’t be drawn in to buy this perfume because of the blond with a blunt cut in a green dress making a Christmas tree (I’m still LOL-ing at that completely idiotic script). But maybe that’s just me and Flowerbomb is kind of gross 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Was she not gifted some Max Mara coat that she cld have worn over the body suit?
I understand that she has to wear a bra under it but the shorts and high boots totally messed up the look?
Has she no resources to book a car + driver to take her to the event?
She isn’t the brightest, tbh
Even an open oversized blazer would look cool with skyscraper heels.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.