InTheFrow #17 Husband and Baby in toe, no one's interested in the bras you show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Appropriate that she's flogging an app for a flexible working schedule, considering she goes to a meeting in London, has a hair appointment, answers a few emails and posts a few pics on Instagram that Harrison did all the editing on, and then claims that she had such a crazy busy day, and now she needs a pamper day to recover when that is a normal person's average work day! She would never survive a traditional 9-5.
I wouldn't be surprised if the big news is one extra Holiday piece for her HC collection that will be as underwhelming as the original three pieces were.
View attachment 1735184
I wouldn’t be surprised either if the huge announcement was an extra Holland Cooper piece. Come to think about it, the announcement is probably that they’re re-stocking something, some Edge of Amber studs or HC piece. 😂 The constant anti-climaxes and her desperately clinging onto views by constantly talking about upcoming huge news is creating the opposite, it’s clearly boring people.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wouldn’t be surprised either if the huge announcement was an extra Holland Cooper piece. Come to think about it, the announcement is probably that they’re re-stocking something, some Edge of Amber studs or HC piece. 😂 The constant anti-climaxes and her desperately clinging onto views by constantly talking about upcoming huge news is creating the opposite, it’s clearly boring people.
She’s the girl we all went to high school with who surrounded herself with yes people she deemed lower than her because her self-esteem and self-worth were so low. Vic doesn’t have any self-worth unless she “accomplishes” something, no matter how banal or shallow. I can’t imagine Zendaya and Anne Hathaway had a party to celebrate their Bvlgari campaign (maybe something low key), and they certainly didn’t slop it all over social media a week later. It’s one thing to be proud of your accomplishments but there’s something be said about humility and subtlety. She’s been humble bragging her entire career.

I might be proud if my outfit, hair and makeup wasn’t so tragic 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s the girl we all went to high school with who surrounded herself with yes people she deemed lower than her because her self-esteem and self-worth were so low. Vic doesn’t have any self-worth unless she “accomplishes” something, no matter how banal or shallow. I can’t imagine Zendaya and Anne Hathaway had a party to celebrate their Bvlgari campaign (maybe something low key), and they certainly didn’t slop it all over social media a week later. It’s one thing to be proud of your accomplishments but there’s something be said about humility and subtlety. She’s been humble bragging her entire career.

I might be proud if my outfit, hair and makeup wasn’t so tragic 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeap yeap. There is no need to constantly bringing up the fact that she is from Wirral, she used it as an opportunity to brag, every time

Reactions: 3
208294B2-6BB6-4E64-B189-4A4EA26BC264.jpeg
1FA8DEC5-8CCF-4A03-B55D-2C5925E3F398.jpeg

she only posted these boring pics 4-5 days after the event…it takes her/ husband so long to edit these photos? fail much.
no other content from the party (unless she is saving them for her vlog) or she isnt posting any more content which isnt part of the AD.

she hypes SO MUCH about what she does but in reality she does very little.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1746490View attachment 1746492

she only posted these boring pics 4-5 days after the event…it takes her/ husband so long to edit these photos? fail much.
no other content from the party (unless she is saving them for her vlog) or she isnt posting any more content which isnt part of the AD.

Whenever anyone has to tell you how brilliant/hard working/wonderful they are, I always believe the opposite

• Heart
Sorry, but who takes their dog to an evening event with a lot of squealy girls who have been drinking?! Boe needs to be adopted by a family that treat him like a dog and not an accessory or content or something to just be left when they jet off.
He definitely doesn't look like he wants to be there. Poor pup.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1746490View attachment 1746492

The gown is just laughable. It looks like high school prom decorations!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Love how Jim is wearing a suit and Vic’s son is wearing a white t-shirt, literally the backstage intern taking photos and got to sit opposite queen V at dinner 😬😅

Did V&R organise this dinner or she did?She is so full of herself!!

• Haha
  • Heart
I stupidly decided hey I'll tune into her most recent vlog and..... yikes

she literally asked people what they thought of her mugler outfit same as she does in all her tiktok videos. Don't sit and have a full moan on your YouTube channel when people answer you and it's something short of praise. You asked for people's opinion!!!

Reactions: 5
Slightly confused by the caption....was she the designated "face" of the campaign??
That caption (and this is after days of their editing) is again gibberish and still with errors
“Too told to remember”?!
And it’s awkward to say “a dream I didn't know existed…” and also she is already boring us NOW by going on and on abt it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh Joy, we can now spend thousands of pounds to stay in a hotel and listen to Vics Spotify playlist in the bath.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20221121-141741_Instagram.jpg
Oh Joy, we can now spend thousands of pounds to stay in a hotel and listen to Vics Spotify playlist in the bath.
Is this her big announcement? She told a hotel all the crap she'd like to see in her comped suite, and it's therefore HER suite. If the hotel room is anything like her house, I'll pass. Also, talk about awkwardly terrible writing. What does guest as you guest even mean?
I guess I need a PhD to figure it out.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.