InTheFrow #17 Husband and Baby in toe, no one's interested in the bras you show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I can’t wait for the new addition to the bio “as featured in Vogue”

🤪
Probably will or be the new thing she puts in her captions. It's like all the photographers that say they got published in Vogue Italia, when it's just the portfolio site PhotoVogue that their photos got "accepted" for.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sarah Ashcroft in her recent vlog wearing a Mugler bodysuit. She styled hers with tight fitting black pants and matching coloured heels. See Vic, you can wear a Mugler bodysuit while covering what your self conscious of without turning it into a complete mess. You know things are bad when Sarah Ashcroft Queen of Joggers and Hoodies is styling high fashion better than you.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In between formal and informal? So just regular? This chick needs to learn how to write
CE746073-C706-4A89-BF97-4FD3B0B81D2C.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her blazer / suit with exposed bra outfit needs to go.
Is like 50% of her ootd content is blazer & exposed bra combo, 50% is some holland cooper shorts with fancy tights… at this rate, she really can have a capsule wardrobe. Sooooo fashion!!!

Reactions: 16
I think that all the perfume fumes have gone to her brain and made it so she can't have a coherent thought, either written or spoken. I do not understand how she still attracts brands to give her stuff.
Her blazer / suit with exposed bra outfit needs to go.
Is like 50% of her ootd content is blazer & exposed bra combo, 50% is some holland cooper shorts with fancy tights… at this rate, she really can have a capsule wardrobe. Sooooo fashion!!!
💯 this!

Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20221114-203429_Instagram.jpg

No words anymore? She shared someone else's post once. She didn't exactly have any words of her own to begin with, probably because all her lip filler has migrated to the empty space between her ears. I'm not sure why Iran is her latest pet cause. She never speaks out about UK politics or the state of the country.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1731004

No words anymore? She shared someone else's post once. She didn't exactly have any words of her own to begin with, probably because all her lip filler has migrated to the empty space between her ears. I'm not sure why Iran is her latest pet cause. She never speaks out about UK politics or the state of the country.
So, after doing a bit of internet searching earlier (it hasn't taken me hours, just a few minutes, but I've had other things to do this evening), it turns out that the post Vic shared is wholly incorrect.

"On Monday (November 6), CNN reported that a letter signed by 227 members of the Iranian parliament urged that the protesters be shown “no leniency”, and given harsh punishment that “would serve as a good lesson in the shortest possible time.”

According to Newsweek, the parliament followed this up on Tuesday (November 7) by voting overwhelmingly in favour of the death penalty for protesters. 227 out of the 290 total members voted to execute all protestors in custody (the same number of lawmakers who signed the letter)."

"A group of 227 parliament members in Iran has called on the Judiciary to issue death sentences for people arrested during the ongoing antigovernment protests.

The parliament, elected in a non-competitive election in February 2020, is packed with hardliners and Revolutionary Guard officers.
Without mentioning any individuals or groups, the hardline lawmakers also asked the judiciary to take legal actions against “the politicians who incited the rioters.”

As far as I can see, it's a call to the judiciary to issue harsh penalties but ultimately it's the decision for the judiciary.

If only Vic could use the internet for research... but we know she's too dense to fact check anything or think for herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So, after doing a bit of internet searching earlier (it hasn't taken me hours, just a few minutes, but I've had other things to do this evening), it turns out that the post Vic shared is wholly incorrect.

"On Monday (November 6), CNN reported that a letter signed by 227 members of the Iranian parliament urged that the protesters be shown “no leniency”, and given harsh punishment that “would serve as a good lesson in the shortest possible time.”

According to Newsweek, the parliament followed this up on Tuesday (November 7) by voting overwhelmingly in favour of the death penalty for protesters. 227 out of the 290 total members voted to execute all protestors in custody (the same number of lawmakers who signed the letter)."

"A group of 227 parliament members in Iran has called on the Judiciary to issue death sentences for people arrested during the ongoing antigovernment protests.

The parliament, elected in a non-competitive election in February 2020, is packed with hardliners and Revolutionary Guard officers.
Without mentioning any individuals or groups, the hardline lawmakers also asked the judiciary to take legal actions against “the politicians who incited the rioters.”

As far as I can see, it's a call to the judiciary to issue harsh penalties but ultimately it's the decision for the judiciary.

If only Vic could use the internet for research... but we know she's too dense to fact check anything or think for herself.
She doesn’t have a big team like other influencers ok! How do you expect her to do any research?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
THE AUDACITY
View attachment 1726588
View attachment 1726589
View attachment 1726590

Also, because people probs are more focused on their money going to utility bills to stay warm over dumb bleeping cashmere bras.

View attachment 1726594
View attachment 1726595
View attachment 1726597

Hmmmmmm so there is nothing cashmere about this jumper ... I have it in the beige colour and it's 100% merino wool! I clicked on her link just to be sure I wasn't imagining it and low and behold not a smidge of cashmere anywhere in this jumper 🙄

What a moron, surely this is miss-selling?!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
How many more times is she gonna announce “huge” things happening when we all know nothing is going on in her life. Also she looks extremely tacky
77A2B997-785D-4F62-AC92-265470A6BFC3.png

Reactions: 7
Hmmmmmm so there is nothing cashmere about this jumper ... I have it in the beige colour and it's 100% merino wool! I clicked on her link just to be sure I wasn't imagining it and low and behold not a smidge of cashmere anywhere in this jumper 🙄

What a moron, surely this is miss-selling?!
For sure. I'm sure she feels Cashmere is more 'luxe' sounding than merino wool - which is ridiculous, because I love me some merino wool for warm clothes in winter! That, or she's lazy and didn't actually read the label to see what she was actually selling..

she always looks so sad to me. I almost feel bad for her but then I remember her smug look and the feeling is gone

Reactions: 10
she always looks so sad to me. I almost feel bad for her but then I remember her smug look and the feeling is gone
I pity her because her life is sad and pathetic.

It's gotta be exhausting trying to convince herself the shallow hole inside is full

I had a first aid & cpr certification course for work last week and one topic covered was signs of stroke.

Drooping facial features and mouths should be checked out. I’m not saying that’s definitely what is going on with her bc I am not a doctor but watching her stories reminded me of that today

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Harrison was too busy finding more hobbies away from fashion.

• Haha
Is this what they do when they have nothing else to vlog????? Say it has been a while since I talked about myself to you :LOL: . How boring

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.