InTheFrow #17 Husband and Baby in toe, no one's interested in the bras you show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1749570
Is this her big announcement? She told a hotel all the crap she'd like to see in her comped suite, and it's therefore HER suite. If the hotel room is anything like her house, I'll pass. Also, talk about awkwardly terrible writing. What does guest as you guest even mean?
I guess I need a PhD to figure it out.
You would have thought the brand manager would have asked her to run her copy past them. They would have seen her previous work to know her writing skills aren’t exactly snappy. Many brands issue suggested wording to avoid this problem.

Reactions: 8
She curated Scrabble, Monopoly and a pack of cards, did she? Along with a few bog standard magazines? This is why she fails as an influencer. She has no interests other than herself. No unique viewpoint or anything to offer people. She could at least have instructed her 'team' to search for more niche two player board games and a few less mass market magazines. Even the magazine selection available in the Eurostar lounge is better curated.

You would have thought the brand manager would have asked her to run her copy past them. They would have seen her previous work to know her writing skills aren’t exactly snappy. Many brands issue suggested wording to avoid this problem.
Just watched her ad, basically members of IHG can use their points to bid to have her experience. 55k was the starting bid, points which is around $5.5k in hotel spend. You get a Dyson hairdryer to take home! 2 people have bid already!
01E69C09-DABE-4650-850B-DFA610FCEC25.png

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Why is it that the brands did not vet her caption before she posts?
the errors are just quite unacceptable and they happen too often!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just watched her ad, basically members of IHG can use their points to bid to have her experience. 55k was the starting bid, points which is around $5.5k in hotel spend. You get a Dyson hairdryer to take home! 2 people have bid already!
View attachment 1749820
Ok, so this is like a one time thing? The suite itself will not be Vic-ified for a specific length of time, but one person wins the bid for this “experience” and gets the Dyson as swag.

Ok, Vic. Again she’s made it seem way more exciting and like an ongoing collab that anyone can book the room if the choose.

I am a little disappointed there isn’t a selection of Vic’s most favorite perfumes i.e., everything under the sun.

Ok, so this is like a one time thing? The suite itself will not be Vic-ified for a specific length of time, but one person wins the bid for this “experience” and gets the Dyson as swag.

Ok, Vic. Again she’s made it seem way more exciting and like an ongoing collab that anyone can book the room if the choose.

I am a little disappointed there isn’t a selection of Vic’s most favorite perfumes i.e., everything under the sun.
Yeah I think it’s a one-time thing. She kinda didn’t say that and made it look like it’s an on-going collab but you’re right if they’re given away the Dyson etc it can only be an ‘experience’ day thingie.

If they wanted a true Vic experience day; they should have shoved it all in the wardrobe and included a man-child which drains you financially for the day too.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We did and we don’t care
For someone who is too "busy" to post content in time, she spends an awful lot of time watching her views:likes ratio, and begging for more when it underperforms. If she put that same energy into her actual posts, maybe she'd see engagement go up. Then again, she's always peddling stuff that is unattainable, undesirable or inappropriate for most people.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So Vic has taken to heart our comments re the Stepford wife hair. I’ve not seen it in a minute!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Are we at all shocked that she went for an ill-fitting suit? I get that she thinks this is her 'signature' look and it makes her all 'boss babe' but she just ends up looking ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The hair and make up combination feels intense and not in a good way. She should’ve gone for the one or the other.
The suit.. it just does not fit her, for something that oversized you need it tailored, she not tall enough to allow the form to sit well. There was an opportunity here, and she didn’t cut it.
Again tagging the designer…they don’t care Vicky, your a beauty girl.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.