InTheFrow #17 Husband and Baby in toe, no one's interested in the bras you show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how many of her follows are bots she bought though! She was so desperate to tip over to that 1mil, I’m convinced she helped the numbers on the way…
She did. During her "race" to a million, some posters here kept tabs of her being followers until the million. That's why she was so coy about it and only low key celebrated

Reactions: 10
She did. During her "race" to a million, some posters here kept tabs of her being followers until the million. That's why she was so coy about it and only low key celebrated
I feel like that was lydia actually. If I remember correctly, she had a countdown and champagne and balloons and all the trappings

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20230116_103355_TikTok.jpg

I feel like her entire life is lady of leisure with a few meetings sprinkled in for fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Had a look at the comments on her tik tok and wow she is sensitive isn’t she. She’s been posting again telling people not to direct comments at ‘the happy human in the video’. Wtf. So she asks for opinions then gets pissy because people arent kissing her arse. Why does she keep mentioning she’s positive or happy? Genuinely quite weird to keep mentioning this.

And I also noticed her comment saying Gen Z will love these. She really thinks she can predict trends huh. I remember she wrote that blog post about NFTs and how it was going to revolutionise everything yet they just turned out to be another con and I wouldn’t say they have really taken off In a mainstream sense. I dont think Gen Z would be bothered about these and who wants to be carrying some device to purify air? If the air is dirty we need to fix that.

View attachment 1885016View attachment 1885018View attachment 1885019View attachment 1885020
Aha, https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-64251820.amp - she must be trying to manifest being a happy person. Now it's all coming together.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
for me it’s the lack of self awareness

She says she’s this happy human who only puts outs positivity — but breeds negativity and chooses to exist in an echo chamber.

She clearly thinks so very highly of herself as a person that she’s blind to her own toxic behaviors. I’m no professional but maybe she really is a narcissist? Or has histrionic personality disorder.

There really is something off…. I wish she would get therapy for her own peace of mind. It would help.

Unfortunately she seems to think she’s perfect, tho and it’s everyone else around her that’s the issue

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh wow, this is interesting! And yes can totally imagine Vicky sitting in her attic repeating #luckygirl mantras. Afraid it’s not working through. We can see the bitterness and insecurities festering
Ughhh her little poodle Sue did a TT about this and my eyes nearly got stuck in the back of my head. These women are all narcissists with 0 awareness (or they just don’t care) of the world around them.

It’s just another trend for the already privileged to showcase their extreme privilege.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel like that was lydia actually. If I remember correctly, she had a countdown and champagne and balloons and all the trappings
Could be, my brain has been truly fried lately. But I went back and it was tracked in her threads. I don't remember the celebration she had tho.

This thread #9 recap by @AmaliaLana
Screenshot_20230116_212147_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230116_212157_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 5
She’s such a loser dressing up for her non-existent office job in her attic. She even got a takeaway starbucks cup to finish off this look lol. Also she needs to get clothes that fit her or spend money on tailoring. And who wears a turtle neck with sandals?
7A23D530-41FF-4598-B05A-E3FCCA329F94.png
A4FA6027-2D4F-4CED-BC1A-3ED5AC5A5EF6.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How IS it her clothes never fit?

Caroline Daur and Amelia are both quite a bit smaller than this chick but always manage clothes that fort their measurements? I guess they really know to wear only what works for them and not delude themselves into thinking they’re statuesque like Karlie Kloss

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How does one 'ethically source' lab grown diamonds? Does one ethically phone the lab?

I'd love to know what she means by this. Has she checked the supply chain? Does she understand where and how these are made? Is the manufacturer committed to decent standards of health and safety and pay for employees? Has she considered the environmental impact?

Screenshot_20230117_201336_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How does one 'ethically source' lab grown diamonds? Does one ethically phone the lab?

I'd love to know what she means by this. Has she checked the supply chain? Does she understand where and how these are made? Is the manufacturer committed to decent standards of health and safety and pay for employees? Has she considered the environmental impact?

View attachment 1890258
“Ethically sourced lab grown diamonds” sounds like an oxymoron when you stick all those buzzwords together.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Don't lurk on this thread too often but had her vlog on in the background Jesus CHRIST whats with the mania when she's showing Alex what she got from the shop- what was she up to with Josie, Pilates or coke???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don't lurk on this thread too often but had her vlog on in the background Jesus CHRIST whats with the mania when she's showing Alex what she got from the shop- what was she up to with Josie, Pilates or coke???
He just has this look in his eyes like he's fed up with her, they look so unhappy I could be wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: 9

View attachment 1890258
LOL,🤪 I think we all know the answers to your questions. She simply wouldn’t be interested enough to even ask them! As long as the check doesn’t bounce . . . she’s fine with it.

• Sick
Reactions: 5

She is showing us that she knows the names of vegetables! And like the rest of the stuff she doesnt even know what they are for! SO BRAINY.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God Alex looked bored to death when she was showing him what she had bought from Daylesford 😊 . Also 'I'm not used to vlogging, Alex usually vlogs for me' its your job just get on with it!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.