InTheFrow #17 Husband and Baby in toe, no one's interested in the bras you show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like a 70 year old model here. The type brands like L'OrƩal use in their ads targeting the older generation. Before she started messing with her face, like even 5 years ago, she looked so fresh and pretty. Filled lips can really age some people. I agree with others the dropping isn't normal and is definitely cause for concern, features don't just naturally droop on one side for nothing. I hope she gets it investigated if she hasn't already

Reactions: 13
Either sheā€™s a marvel of science or sheā€™s not working hard enough on that Peloton. Her hairā€™s still in place, sheā€™s not sweating, she doesnā€™t look red. Fake, fake, fake.

šŸš®šŸš®šŸš®

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is her mouth like that? Is it just because of filler ? Bad filler or can any filler end up that way? (Can you tell I've been thinking about getting it lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is her mouth like that? Is it just because of filler ? Bad filler or can any filler end up that way? (Can you tell I've been thinking about getting it lol)
If you look at her old videos (purple hair days) she has always had this issue, but it's become significantly worse and more noticeable. Likely due to the large dental veneers, lip filler and general aging. Hopefully not a neurological issue.

Reactions: 11
Wow her donation storyā€¦. I have no words

Kindness in silence speaks volumes, gloating about it does not

Canā€™t do a good thing just for her own gratitude and ego, has to share with everyone, just screams ā€œlook at meā€

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Bellā€™s palsy is a known side effect of the covid vaccine - temp paralysis/drooping of the face which can last for a few days up to months and months. Iā€™ve always wondered if itā€™s that as Iā€™d never noticed it years ago? Either way, worth getting checked out.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow her donation storyā€¦. I have no words

Kindness in silence speaks volumes, gloating about it does not

Canā€™t do a good thing just for her own gratitude and ego, has to share with everyone, just screams ā€œlook at meā€
Tbh though- if Iā€™d bought one of those bags or thought about buying one Iā€™d want proof that the money had gone to charity. Most of them are shady about their charitable donations. Most of them claim to donate money from selling stuff and then have second resale accounts where they sell the bulk of their stuff without having to actually give to charity.

Iā€™ll rip influenzas for most stuff but 20k to charity is a huge amount of money. I genuinely do not know of any others whoā€™ve done this. She canā€™t win with this, either she posts about it or people will say she mustnā€™t have donated the money.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Tbh though- if Iā€™d bought one of those bags or thought about buying one Iā€™d want proof that the money had gone to charity. Most of them are shady about their charitable donations. Most of them claim to donate money from selling stuff and then have second resale accounts where they sell the bulk of their stuff without having to actually give to charity.

Iā€™ll rip influenzas for most stuff but 20k to charity is a huge amount of money. I genuinely do not know of any others whoā€™ve done this. She canā€™t win with this, either she posts about it or people will say she mustnā€™t have donated the money.
The interesting thing is the amount. Didn't she say that she was donating 10k and the other 10k would come from selling her bags? So, either she made 10k exactly from selling the bags (unlikely), she made less and has topped it up herself, or she made more and used it to subsidise her own donation...

Reactions: 3
The interesting thing is the amount. Didn't she say that she was donating 10k and the other 10k would come from selling her bags? So, either she made 10k exactly from selling the bags (unlikely), she made less and has topped it up herself, or she made more and used it to subsidise her own donation...
I canā€™t believe she might have made Ā£40k on selling handbags she most likely got for FREE.

Like Iā€™m sorry, but donate ya own money from ya own working income. The other thing is that sheā€™s sold these free handbags to subscribers (most likely), but SHE gets the donation tax benefit?! Nope.

• Heart
I think the donation is a kind gesture and more than a lot of people would do in the circumstances.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I canā€™t believe she might have made Ā£40k on selling handbags she most likely got for FREE.

Like Iā€™m sorry, but donate ya own money from ya own working income. The other thing is that sheā€™s sold these free handbags to subscribers (most likely), but SHE gets the donation tax benefit?! Nope.
This! So much this!

I agree that at least she's doing something, but when she's using money from the sale of products that she was either gifted or paid to promote feels... off to me. On the one hand, she's not profiting off reselling gifted items, but she is making herself feel better about herself with a little smug gloating thrown in AND she gets the tax benefit. And the fact that she made THAT much money off reselling bags is mindboggling to me.

Reactions: 7

What's the other option though? Just keep hoarding more and more of those free bags and not donate anything? Personally I respect that she organized the sale and made a considerable donation.

Someone will probably suggest that she should've donated the bags, but money is much more valuable to a charity organization. It would be hard to donate the bags (for example) to her viewers in a way that people would get a specific bag they'd actually use - many would probably end up selling the bags forward anyway. Whereas by selling the bags she ensured they'd go to someone who really wants the bag.

• Heart
What's the other option though? Just keep hoarding more and more of those free bags and not donate anything? Personally I respect that she organized the sale and made a considerable donation.

Someone will probably suggest that she should've donated the bags, but money is much more valuable to a charity organization. It would be hard to donate the bags (for example) to her viewers in a way that people would get a specific bag they'd actually use - many would probably end up selling the bags forward anyway. Whereas by selling the bags she ensured they'd go to someone who really wants the bag.
Sell the bags via consignment anonymously, then donate the money anonymously šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø The bags will sell regardless. I just have a personal issue with her selling bags she got for free to her followers (and probably charging more than consignment), then turning around and getting a tax benefit from the donation of money that arguably isnā€™t really hers to begin with. It would be way more altruistic for her to donate her own money rather than her followersā€™ money, but thatā€™s just my opinion. Sheā€™s essentially an intermediary - she didnā€™t spend the money on the bags initially, but sheā€™s making money when she sells them, and gets the tax benefit from the donation on top of that. So sheā€™s out Ā£0 of her own money, but sheā€™s made a fair chunk. How charitable is that?

No doubt itā€™s great Save the Children is getting the money (although Iā€™m positive there are other, smaller orgs that could put the money to use but thatā€™s just my former nonprofit worker self talking).

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sell the bags via consignment anonymously, then donate the money anonymously šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø The bags will sell regardless. I just have a personal issue with her selling bags she got for free to her followers (and probably charging more than consignment), then turning around and getting a tax benefit from the donation of money that arguably isnā€™t really hers to begin with. It would be way more altruistic for her to donate her own money rather than her followersā€™ money, but thatā€™s just my opinion. Sheā€™s essentially an intermediary - she didnā€™t spend the money on the bags initially, but sheā€™s making money when she sells them, and gets the tax benefit from the donation on top of that. So sheā€™s out Ā£0 of her own money, but sheā€™s made a fair chunk. How charitable is that?

No doubt itā€™s great Save the Children is getting the money (although Iā€™m positive there are other, smaller orgs that could put the money to use but thatā€™s just my former nonprofit worker self talking).

I definitely agree that selling what is essentially free stuff is not as charitable as she probably thinks it is- its not like sheā€™s fully donating 20k out of her own pocket. I also think the bar is just set so bleeping low amongst these scummy influencers (and I still think she is one of them) that anything slightly charitable seems like a bonus.

I also prefer that she sold them herself as she undoubtedly will have been able to get more money that way. We know that influencers are like celebs in that they attract more money because she will definitely have fans that will pay a premium just because of who she is. Theyā€™ll pay more to own something that used to belong to her. She could have asked a charity to advertise that theyā€™re hers and sell it all themselves, but it sounds like she genuinely did the leg work and then gave them the dollar. 20k is a huge amount of money but I also still agree that selling free stuff and donating the money still doesnā€™t make her a saint though. Just slightly less awful than some other influencers.

Reactions: 11
Bellā€™s palsy is a known side effect of the covid vaccine - temp paralysis/drooping of the face which can last for a few days up to months and months. Iā€™ve always wondered if itā€™s that as Iā€™d never noticed it years ago? Either way, worth getting checked out.
Her increasing facial drop has been a topic of discussion prior to Covid, and certainly prior to vaccine rollout.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.