InTheFrow #17 Husband and Baby in toe, no one's interested in the bras you show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do normally enjoy her vlogs (when she’s not moaning and complaining) but this was all over the place. In the car telling us where she’s going and what she’s doing, yet doesn’t show us and skips to the next day over and over.

Then with that Dyson thing - she didn’t explain ANYTHING she was doing or what it was meant to be or what?! Was it some air filter? A mic? What? Just badly edited clips of her repeating she wants an oat milk latte! Then the fake excitement over the overpriced Daylesford crap. Come on Vic, really?!

Reactions: 10
She didnt actually explain how lab grown diamonds are made?!?? Stupid
Green Peace Barbie probs doesn't even know how much energy is wasted making those or how strip mining lithium for batteries destroys the earth.. she wouldn't bring it up even if she did know.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sry, but I don't even understand what these two (happy) influenzas do there. What does Tamara or the other one have to do with football?
I think they were there because Tamara’s bf brought them..😂 (she said it in her vlog)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She didnt actually explain how lab grown diamonds are made?!?? Stupid
Lots of heat, lots of energy. They’re basically glorified pebbles from a 90s rock tumbler.

I kid, I kid 🤣

The issue I personally have with lab grown diamonds is that they’re worth less than mined, but you don’t always see that reflected in the price. I’m not going to spend the same amount of money on a necklace with lab grown diamonds if I can buy a similar piece with a mined diamond, even more so if the mined diamond is repurposed 🤷🏻‍♀️

Has Vic ever mentioned or done content with EoE’s CEO?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
What's this about? I've never seen anything about her being anti-black. How did I miss it?!

This yayoi kusama craze is so weird, suddenly everyone forgot how anti black she is.
Also... FYI, the Daylesford owners' family (aka the Bamfords) hosted Boris Johnson's wedding party at their country pile 🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Ok hun, calm down. You’re not Phoebe Philo.
1D6467A9-7624-4D1B-B533-724B0F983782.png

No offense, but there are people out there with an insane knowledge of fashion history who have had their egos and designs criticized by revered fashion professionals and know the technical skills to create a proper fit. Vic, you are not one of these people. My friend’s a technical designer for a well known brand and HATES influencers who say they’re DeSiGnErS when they just pick some silhouettes, trims and fabrics from a book.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ok hun, calm down. You’re not Phoebe Philo.
View attachment 1893555

No offense, but there are people out there with an insane knowledge of fashion history who have had their egos and designs criticized by revered fashion professionals and know the technical skills to create a proper fit. Vic, you are not one of these people. My friend’s a technical designer for a well known brand and HATES influencers who say they’re DeSiGnErS when they just pick some silhouettes, trims and fabrics from a book.
YESSSSS! And, it looks like Boe agrees, too, but he’s afraid to say so. He looks terrified. What’s she done to the poor little guy?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s announcing the Harrods event a bit late?? It’s next week and she’s only just mentioned it?

Also her lisp and face drop is getting worse and worse! Girl needs to get herself to a neurologist!

Reactions: 7
£25 quid to sit and hear her lisp through a sales pitch?! Nah 🚮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.