InTheFrow #17 Husband and Baby in toe, no one's interested in the bras you show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1767207View attachment 1767208View attachment 1767210
Normally, it's just one outfit disaster. But today, she graced up with three winter outfits! They're all awful, but living in the cold part of Canada, the third outfit would give me hypothermia!
The third outfit is very Melania Trump on her way to the Republican National Convention.

The Max Mara coat is way to big on her and looks schlubby and I can’t stand all the Holland Cooper tat. Those gaudy logos should be illegal.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just realized something. If she allegedly has gotten hundreds of people asking her where her camel Max Mara coat is from, obviously these are not people who consume her content regularly. She’s talked about it weekly since she received it (brag brag “omg I can’t beeeeelieve how lucky I am that MM sent me this!” brag brag). We’ve seen it in multiple stories and Reels. I’m starting to think us Tattlers are more familiar with where her free tit is from then her own followers. Must be that pesky algorithm 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Normally, it's just one outfit disaster. But today, she graced up with three winter outfits! They're all awful, but living in the cold part of Canada, the third outfit would give me hypothermia!
[/QUOTE]

These are winter looks for people who literally do not go outside ever in winter 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just realized something. If she allegedly has gotten hundreds of people asking her where her camel Max Mara coat is from, obviously these are not people who consume her content regularly. She’s talked about it weekly since she received it (brag brag “omg I can’t beeeeelieve how lucky I am that MM sent me this!” brag brag). We’ve seen it in multiple stories and Reels. I’m starting to think us Tattlers are more familiar with where her free tit is from then her own followers. Must be that pesky algorithm 🫠
I think that she likes to say "you've all asked where I got this" so she can post an affiliate link. Because I believe they get SOMETHING for every click of an affiliate link... Probably no one has asked her where she gets her stuff from but she's always got to try and make the sale.

Reactions: 10
Well here's the thing, no one actually asked...

Those Cle de Peau PR sets would have been a really nice Christmas give away for her viewers, especially as she already has all the products.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I cant get over her childish cackling snorting laughter in the latest video- the start of her Frowmas 😵💫

Reactions: 5
She got an ASA ruling. They considered that writing "a d" was not done deliberately.
Full statement and description on asa site

1669794207452.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She got an ASA ruling. They considered that writing "a d" was not done deliberately.
Full statement and description on asa site

View attachment 1771080
Is the ASA naming and shaming now?

But good on them for seeing the (a) space (d) as absolute malarkey. “Not deliberate” my ass. It’s not deliberate once or twice, not every single time.

Reactions: 17
Is the ASA naming and shaming now?

But good on them for seeing the (a) space (d) as absolute malarkey. “Not deliberate” my ass. It’s not deliberate once or twice, not every single time.
So it’s it’s a mistake on Vic’s part (whatever!) we technically shouldn’t see it again. Hmmmm we will see!

Reactions: 10
What exactly happens when there is an ASA ruling like this? Is it like strike one? Are there actually repercussions for influencers?

What exactly happens when there is an ASA ruling like this? Is it like strike one? Are there actually repercussions for influencers?
I honestly think they just get a slap on the wrist. I’ve seen numerous rulings against boohoo, PLT, Molly Mae etc and they just continue as normal

I honestly think they just get a slap on the wrist. I’ve seen numerous rulings against boohoo, PLT, Molly Mae etc and they just continue as normal
Bummer. I was hoping that Instagram would have to be a false advertising or something like that across all her posts.

Reactions: 4
She looked really lovely in the burgundy turtleneck. But that intro was lame, miss zero effort hits again.
Screenshot_20221130_192912_YouTube.jpg

Vic: " I feel really pretty"
Alex: "okay let's go"
imagine having someone who needs a lot of words of affirmation and the other partner is Alex, who look like he's medicated 24/7.

A dream team.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
It must be what she calls "work" : answering to ASA

Full reading

1669836931461.png

1669836794863.png

1669836821599.png

1669836874898.png

Reactions: 9
That intro to vlogmas is so cringe.

I've reported her on 3 separate occasions where she has gone on holiday, clearly gifted, and not declared until weeks later and heard nothing back. I provided about 15 instagram images of her Clearly at the hotels (tagged) and no declarations, along with the posts weeks later where she suddenly declares it. They don't care or seem to follow up at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
That intro to vlogmas is so cringe.

I've reported her on 3 separate occasions where she has gone on holiday, clearly gifted, and not declared until weeks later and heard nothing back. I provided about 15 instagram images of her Clearly at the hotels (tagged) and no declarations, along with the posts weeks later where she suddenly declares it. They don't care or seem to follow up at all.
Where are you reporting it? Their contact form on their site? I report people quite regularly and have always heard back.

Where are you reporting it? Their contact form on their site? I report people quite regularly and have always heard back.
I’ve only reported once before and just got an automatic email advising that they would be in touch only if they decide to investigate, and everything else will be stored on a file in case they see trends, etc. I think they pick their battles.

Reactions: 3
She cannot pronounce anything correctly. When talking about her Christmas tree in the latest vlog, she calls the poinsettia decorations ‘pwarn-setta’.

• Haha
I've just watched Amelia Liana's vlog where she went to the same Bvlgari party as Frow. Amelia mentioned that the party was for the opening of Bvlgari exhibition at the Saatchi Gallery which has free admission for people until end of Dec. She suggested that if you're in London to go check it out.

Frow mentioned nothing. Instead we saw the outfit choices, pictures from the party, but once again, nothing extra for the viewers. I don't mind the fashion stuff, but if she's wondering why she's not getting the numbers its cos as much as she likes to think her content is editorial, it's ALL advertorial.

I'm beginning to think that she doesn't quite understand how she appears to her viewers. She would benefit from hiring an external consultant who can provide a fresh perspective on what she puts out there. Something in addition to her getting dressed and undressed in front of the camera. After so many years doing this, I think it makes good business sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.