InTheFrow #17 Husband and Baby in toe, no one's interested in the bras you show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just watched the Vlog, I don’t think they’re moving back up north; I got the impression it was just a second home. When Alex said “we’re selling the house” he wasn’t being serious; you can tell by his face and her reaction

Reactions: 13
I’ve just watched the Vlog, I don’t think they’re moving back up north; I got the impression it was just a second home. When Alex said “we’re selling the house” he wasn’t being serious; you can tell by his face and her reaction
Yes I thought the same. They weren’t exactly clear about their plans, but given they were talking about where to buy a second place and then settled on Manchester, I got the impression that would just be a second home. Especially as they mentioned flats - not really convenient with a dog and she won’t get all the space for her crazy amount of clothes.

But the way they were gushing about Manchester did seem like a more permanent move, so who knows? A few people asked the same in the comments but she didn’t clarify.

Reactions: 10
Yes I thought the same. They weren’t exactly clear about their plans, but given they were talking about where to buy a second place and then settled on Manchester, I got the impression that would just be a second home. Especially as they mentioned flats - not really convenient with a dog and she won’t get all the space for her crazy amount of clothes.

But the way they were gushing about Manchester did seem like a more permanent move, so who knows? A few people asked the same in the comments but she didn’t clarify.
Yeah I'm confused now too. I was watching it while cooking so didn't pay attention.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I guess we will see soon. Maybe she wants to be mates with Molly-Mae to stay young and relevant 😂

I do have to agree with them both talking about that ‘home’ feeling when they’re back in Manchester though. I’m from Liverpool and live in Surrey and although where I live is my home as ive been here 8 years… there is nothing better than going back to Liverpool and actually feeling at home! It’s lovely 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I believe that they will move back to Manchester in a few years time, when her career slows down, or they have financed both properties. I don’t think that they will be going for a small flat, I imagine something pretty big. Dogs get used to living in flats and often enjoy it more because they are taken out more often!
They have realized they are not country folks and what the fun on their door step!

Reactions: 8
She mentioned multiple times she has a mortgage
I didn't say she doesn't have a mortgage, just that she's well off enough to not have one. Most rich people do have mortgages (Adele has a mortgage). Until the recent increases in interest rates it was a super cheap way of borrowing money. So you borrow rather than tie your money up in an asset and then use your money to invest and out earn your interest rate in investment returns and growth.

Reactions: 9
Buying a second place right now just seems stupid. I wonder how easy it would be to get a 2nd mortgage, their cash flow isn't exactly secure

Reactions: 5
Buying a second place right now just seems stupid. I wonder how easy it would be to get a 2nd mortgage, their cash flow isn't exactly secure
Vic seems to be very careful with her money, most of what she gets is free ! I am sure she is doing pretty well!

Reactions: 7
When she talked about Manchester, she said there was barely any houses, and it would be a flat and so they have to take in consideration "the lease". I'm pretty sure they'll be renting their new place.

Reactions: 3
Have you seen her accounts? She's doing just fine.

A second property would be a stupid idea in my view. Unless you're genuinely living between the two places (one for family and one for work) then you end up spending way more money on bills and upkeep than you would in a hotel for the few days you spend in a second home. It would make way more sense to have a second property in London - stay there for work, friends and family can stay there and the London property market is generally better as an investment.

Reactions: 3
When she talked about Manchester, she said there was barely any houses, and it would be a flat and so they have to take in consideration "the lease". I'm pretty sure they'll be renting their new place.
Most flats are leasehold so that’s what she could mean. If you purchase a flat I think you want over a 100 year lease etc.

Reactions: 12
Flats in Manchester City centre go for plenty these days. There aren’t really any bargains as Manchester has become a popular place to live. Maybe they plan on putting it on Airbnb when they aren’t using it?
its a weird decision. I thought Alex hated living in a city? Or was it just London?

Reactions: 5
I didn't say she doesn't have a mortgage, just that she's well off enough to not have one. Most rich people do have mortgages (Adele has a mortgage). Until the recent increases in interest rates it was a super cheap way of borrowing money. So you borrow rather than tie your money up in an asset and then use your money to invest and out earn your interest rate in investment returns and growth.
And a high chance, she may have paid off lump sums after certain deals, to reduce her liabilities in preparation for interest rate hikes. Most finance people knew back in Jan/Feb this was coming so advised clients to prepare.

Screenshot_20221125-130450_Instagram.jpg

The way she's looking at that bag made me feel uncomfortable, like... get a room.
Then again, it was gifted, and we all know how much she loves free tit. It was only a matter of time before Alex was replaced by free clutch bag.

• Haha
I understood it as an apartment too. When they’re home, so they don’t have to stay with family. Manchester hotels aren’t gifting them stays. And bish won’t splurge for an apartment in London because she doesn’t have to - she never pays for a hotel room there! I also get the impression they’re looking for an apartment because Josie has the investment properties now. She doesn’t want kids, so might as well keep up with the Joneses some other way.

Her sense of smell must be so dulled with all the perfume she uses. Says it’s because she can’t smell the fragrance throughout the day, but that doesn’t mean you don’t smell like a whorehouse Vic!

I can’t stand her laugh. The first 5 minutes with that donkey bray. My god.

Reactions: 9
I understood it as an apartment too. When they’re home, so they don’t have to stay with family. Manchester hotels aren’t gifting them stays. And bish won’t splurge for an apartment in London because she doesn’t have to - she never pays for a hotel room there! I also get the impression they’re looking for an apartment because Josie has the investment properties now. She doesn’t want kids, so might as well keep up with the Joneses some other way.
How many times have we seen her talk about or actually go home? She's there a handful of times a year at present.

Although they'll need to go more often if they buy. We just switched our home insurance and our new provider requires we don't leave the place unoccupied for more than 60 consecutive days, our previous provider said 30.

By the time she's paid second property stamp duty (assuming she isn't selling hers), paid the monthly upkeep on a flat in terms of ground rent and service charge and then obviously ripped everything out and filled it with her own particular brand of mismatched nonsense, it's not an investment, it's an absolute drain. May as well set fire to the money.

Property was always billed as an investment and it was something that regular people understood. But bricks and mortar aren't the smartest investment at all.

• Heart
I wonder if they are hoping for interest/a cash buyer purely through the vlogs? Her videos get up to 100k views - surely better than any estate agent but also who is watching with property in mind 🤷🏼‍♀️

I wonder if they are hoping for interest/a cash buyer purely through the vlogs? Her videos get up to 100k views - surely better than any estate agent but also who is watching with property in mind 🤷🏼‍♀️
Sheesh I’m not knowing I would have to rip out all that ugly ass Versailles decor and throw in a couple hundred grand to make it livable.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
But sometimes the people with the most money have the most questionable taste, so I reckon there actually will be someone who'd want to buy the house as is.

Like duck me, I think her interior is just dire, but there would definitely be people who think it's classy and oppulent just because it's a big house with "French inspired" design.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It would be worth a viewing - can you imagine jumping from the Versailles bedroom, into the Kremlin-wet dream bathroom, then the Kardashian hallway (past the asshole photo) up to her attic of dreams, not forgetting the lynx-infused mancave of the brother/husband - you’d be dizzy

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.