InTheFrow #17 Husband and Baby in toe, no one's interested in the bras you show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would be worth a viewing - can you imagine jumping from the Versailles bedroom, into the Kremlin-wet dream bathroom, then the Kardashian hallway (past the asshole photo) up to her attic of dreams, not forgetting the lynx-infused mancave of the brother/husband - you’d be dizzy
And the black hole attic room!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It would be worth a viewing - can you imagine jumping from the Versailles bedroom, into the Kremlin-wet dream bathroom, then the Kardashian hallway (past the asshole photo) up to her attic of dreams, not forgetting the lynx-infused mancave of the brother/husband - you’d be dizzy
Kremlin wet dream hahahaha

I just Google street view her area, JFC so nothing-y. I just don’t know who will rent it if she doesn’t sell

Reactions: 6
They’re probably moving to Manchester so it’s closer to families so they can palm Boe off every week whilst they jet around the world

• Sad
Reactions: 11
So desperate. Maybe if she wouldn’t post all her content a week late people would still care
C2C3C326-9561-4FC3-8667-74CDEA9B22D7.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I thought her husband was also her baby 😂

And about her teeth I’m sure she’s had braces and retainers for a good few years. As that’s how she developed her lisp, and also tried to claim it was the reason her lips looked fuller 🤔
I used to have braces and I completely stand by the "lips look fuller" argument. They do. A lot. And you hold them differently because it chafes and aches and the look is more pouty than usual. That being said... I was thinking of checking if I could have them "corrected" so they would look like that all the time ;) Maybe she used the period of having invisiligne to make some fixes on the lips...?

Reactions: 4
So pathetic!
Exactly this when she posted yesterday, she already made that stories reminding her viewers that she has posted a reel. So is there! If they didn’t like it, it just means they didn’t yah tit. Stop blaming the app.

Reactions: 10
Why are Lydia, Frow, and the lot constantly bemoaning their various social media platforms? It’s not like they are creating new apps to replace them so why bite the hand that feeds you? Maybe buckle down and consistently be learning the new algorithms? Or better yet find a new job?

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Why are Lydia, Frow, and the lot constantly bemoaning their various social media platforms? It’s not like they are creating new apps to replace them so why bite the hand that feeds you? Or buckle down and consistently be learning the new algorithms? Or better yet find a new job?
They often don’t realise, they have used social media to create a job that many others want to copy/emulate. So of course the volume of people trying to compete, is growing exponentially, as everyone thinks it’s easy money WFH, so these platforms are overwhelmed with too much content. It’s like Uber drivers, too many on the platform - their fares go down and ride opportunities deplete.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They often don’t realise, they have used social media to create a job that many others want to copy/emulate. So of course the volume of people trying to compete, is growing exponentially, as everyone thinks it’s easy money WFH, so these platforms are overwhelmed with too much content. It’s like Uber drivers, too many on the platform - their fares go down and ride opportunities deplete.
Also, not just that but the thing that drew people to them to begin with is the thing that they all moved away from. It's no longer a mirror selfie before heading out of the door in a cute outfit from H&M for work or to meet friends, it's a full on advert style shoot for high end stuff. If people wanted adverts they would watch TV or read a glossy magazine. I want to see people who inspire me with their lives, who do cool things, who find great outfits and who visit amazing places but who make all those things look like they're just doing them. I don't want to see empty vistas and some bint in a ballgown staring off into the Photoshopped sunrise. I want people in hiking boots or jeans living their best lives and most importantly, not being paid to or trying to sell me something.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Also, not just that but the thing that drew people to them to begin with is the thing that they all moved away from. It's no longer a mirror selfie before heading out of the door in a cute outfit from H&M for work or to meet friends, it's a full on advert style shoot for high end stuff. If people wanted adverts they would watch TV or read a glossy magazine. I want to see people who inspire me with their lives, who do cool things, who find great outfits and who visit amazing places but who make all those things look like they're just doing them. I don't want to see empty vistas and some bint in a ballgown staring off into the Photoshopped sunrise. I want people in hiking boots or jeans living their best lives and most importantly, not being paid to or trying to sell me something.
Plus, when you don't post consistently, you will be replaced by the million other influencers/influencer wannabes who do have a schedule. There is absolutely no reason why she post a story every day. She's just become so insecure that everything she posts has to be heavily edited/editorial, so she can't post in real time.

Reactions: 10

100% agree!!
I dont want to engage with ads, I prefer to engage with real people.

Y’all. I just realized I’m now an IHG hotels member since I’m staying at a Holiday Inn & Suites (so luxe it took 5 whole minutes for the hot water in my shower to come in) and I agreed to having them sign me up. ON MY WAY TO THE VIC SUITE OF DREAMS WHERE I CAN GUEST HOW I GUEST!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20221128-132639_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221128-132643_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221128_132659.jpg

Normally, it's just one outfit disaster. But today, she graced up with three winter outfits! They're all awful, but living in the cold part of Canada, the third outfit would give me hypothermia!

• Haha
did you guys see her latest tiktok of her getting her nails done? basically a copy of sammi jefcoate.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
View attachment 1767207View attachment 1767208View attachment 1767210
Normally, it's just one outfit disaster. But today, she graced up with three winter outfits! They're all awful, but living in the cold part of Canada, the third outfit would give me hypothermia!
And, photo shopped and edited to the max as usual. Like we won’t catch on to the fact that she’s clicked that elongate “button” repeatedly. And, oh dear, the unkempt looking crimped hair. I almost prefer the aging Barbie look of last month. At least she’s back to hiding in the attic, though!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.