InTheFrow #17 Husband and Baby in toe, no one's interested in the bras you show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear she said she was doing this a few years ago only to then buy be gifted a load more. She said she was stopping buying leather then literally bought one the next vlog 😂

eta
A73E2447-6663-406E-897A-B0093C374C62.jpeg

Just refreshing content from 2 years ago but it’s not going to get half the number of views

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20221202-085105_Instagram.jpg

If her goal for this event was to blend in and not be seen, I'd say Mission Accomplished! She is completely lost in this picture because all the black, and it does NOTHING to show the outfit because you can't see the outfit!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1776971
If her goal for this event was to blend in and not be seen, I'd say Mission Accomplished! She is completely lost in this picture because all the black, and it does NOTHING to show the outfit because you can't see the outfit!
Its better this way, you cant see how bad the fit is this way. Why is nothing tailored to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 1776971
IT WAS A bleeping RALPH LAUREN FRAGRANCE EVENT 😂😂😂

She is the queen of making an event invite sound like it came from the brand FOR a brand event. And then, when she has to do the actual ad, you come to find it was all FOR A FRAGRANCE ⚰⚰⚰

Por ejemplo:
NYC - Prada/Emma Watson Dinner - ooo so cool - actually just for Paradoxe EDP
LONDON - Viktor & Rolf wOrLdWiDe Ad CaMpAiGn - actually just for Flowerbomb
LONDON - Ralph Lauren gala - actually just for their new fragrance
E
T
C.

She’s the living embodiment of lipstick on a pig.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
And

She is the queen of making an event invite sound like it came from the brand FOR a brand event. And then, when she has to do the actual ad, you come to find it was all FOR A FRAGRANCE ⚰⚰⚰

Por ejemplo:
E
T
C.

And it is for a MEN’s fragrance - but she is the one shilling it and posing with it even tho her husband got all dressed up and could have posed too.
It’s always about her her her.

And the pictures - her caption - how many times does she need to say HUSBAND? Is okay we all know and its not like anyone is gonna snatch him thinking he is single??? Zzzz

And her captions in the pics are so fking stupid!
“Takes him from a 10 to 11” lol so contrived.
“On a weekly basis” whats stopping him from wearing it daily if she loves it so much hahahha 😂

And she is such a shiller for the MEN’s perfume she got to work it into her outfit - seriously
She is the FACE OF ALL PERFUMES waahahhahah and every perfume she raves about it’s so lame!! Turns me off that perfume actually. I hope she stays far away from my fave scents.

I swear she said she was doing this a few years ago only to then buy be gifted a load more. She said she was stopping buying leather then literally bought one the next vlog 😂

eta
View attachment 1776712
Just refreshing content from 2 years ago but it’s not going to get half the number of views

The same can be said for her numerous wardrobe declutter videos!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And

And it is for a MEN’s fragrance - but she is the one shilling it and posing with it even tho her husband got all dressed up and could have posed too.
It’s always about her her her.

And the pictures - her caption - how many times does she need to say HUSBAND? Is okay we all know and its not like anyone is gonna snatch him thinking he is single??? Zzzz

And her captions in the pics are so fking stupid!
“Takes him from a 10 to 11” lol so contrived.
“On a weekly basis” whats stopping him from wearing it daily if she loves it so much hahahha 😂

And she is such a shiller for the MEN’s perfume she got to work it into her outfit - seriously
She is the FACE OF ALL PERFUMES waahahhahah and every perfume she raves about it’s so lame!! Turns me off that perfume actually. I hope she stays far away from my fave scents.

The same can be said for her numerous wardrobe declutter videos!!
Women like Vic are always assuming everyone is after their husband. Sorry not everyone equates a husband as some sort of prize or trophy. We aren't 16 anymore, men don't get stolen by other women they choose to leave. And if they choose to be with someone else they weren't right for you.

It sucks, but find some other sorts of validation for your life other than having a man.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m so bored and unimpressed with everything from her lately. She’s like a melatonin putting me to sleep. 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Por ejemplo:
E
T
C.

Idk, RL perfume is like wearing CK II. No adult above 21 would wear if. Can you imagine sitting next to her

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That. looks. awful. All I see is a bobble head 😲 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 1779506

Random but when I was watching that outfit “shorts” i think thats why she is always late to so many events.

She definitely spends way too much time getting ready, then shooting ootd for various platforms (shorts, tik tok) making sure the content is okay before she can leave.. then she will blame it on the driver, mode of transport etc

Reactions: 12

Por ejemplo:
E
T
C.

And here I was thinking… hmmm she was finally allowed to sit at the table… what shame

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watched her latest TT where she is talking about wanting to be warm at home and still be a boss babe 🙈 I mean are we seriously meant to believe she wears the HC cropped blazer around the house? If she does, she must be so uncomfortable all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watched her latest TT where she is talking about wanting to be warm at home and still be a boss babe 🙈 I mean are we seriously meant to believe she wears the HC cropped blazer around the house? If she does, she must be so uncomfortable all the time
😂😂😂 I run my business from home - in lulus, a sweatshirt, face mask and hair oil. It’s literally the best thing about being my own boss

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.