InTheFrow #17 Husband and Baby in toe, no one's interested in the bras you show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone else just so over her?

I can only bother checking in on her like once a week and whenever I do it’s just more smugness while wearing an outfit that’s poorly styled and doesn’t fit her

anyone else just so over her?

I can only bother checking in on her like once a week and whenever I do it’s just more smugness while wearing an outfit that’s poorly styled and doesn’t fit her
looks like I’m not the only one. She can’t even clearly 7k likes 🥴

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I've just watched Amelia Liana's vlog where she went to the same Bvlgari party as Frow. Amelia mentioned that the party was for the opening of Bvlgari exhibition at the Saatchi Gallery which has free admission for people until end of Dec. She suggested that if you're in London to go check it out.

Frow mentioned nothing. Instead we saw the outfit choices, pictures from the party, but once again, nothing extra for the viewers. I don't mind the fashion stuff, but if she's wondering why she's not getting the numbers its cos as much as she likes to think her content is editorial, it's ALL advertorial.

I'm beginning to think that she doesn't quite understand how she appears to her viewers. She would benefit from hiring an external consultant who can provide a fresh perspective on what she puts out there. Something in addition to her getting dressed and undressed in front of the camera. After so many years doing this, I think it makes good business sense.
She doesn’t even need to pay a consultant! We’re on here doing all the work FOR FREE!!!

@Megansnarkle I agree! This doesn’t fit her. The arms are too long and bunchy and the belt is also bunching some of the fabric. Also. It’s giving Motherboy.

696B4106-A1B6-4427-B894-4CA671514C93.jpeg

• Haha
View attachment 1773280
Why does she refer to her and Alex as Mom and Dad. It's weird.
Cringey people I know or are friends of friends call them selves "mom and dad" when they don't have kids and I don't get it.

"This has such mom and dad 30 years ago vibes"

Not sure when or how this trend started but I see it here in the Midwest of the US. It is bleeping weird. Even if you do have kids the whole "mom and dad out on date night". " mom and dad still clean up nice" bugs me. But at least that's they expressing their thanks for some change in their daily life taking care of their kids.

Reactions: 11
So is she selling all her freebie bags? Making a profit and giving to charity to reduce tax?

I can’t believe it she used the word « simplistic « in the way lidl does! ie simple and not treating complex issues and problems as if they were much simpler than they really are

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Whats up with the dropping of “i”?
Is this smth cool that we dont know about?
Maybe she thought she is going to get shadow ban if she says Tim tok. You can how insecure she is about her view counts

Reactions: 10
Vic could be naturally pretty, but she overdoes it on everything. Makeup, skincare, clothing. If she dialed back her look by 50% she’d look much fresher. I do think she needs to get her nose checked out though. It’s actually quite surprising when you see it unedited and it’s very clear she makes Alex fix it in the content she controls.

I agree with the “witchy features”. The nails she chooses do nothing to help her chicken feet fingers. She’s got a very Anjelica Houston circa The Witches look going on.
She always somehow looks old, frail and grey. The overlined lips. She’s underweight. Looks 45+

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe she thought she is going to get shadow ban if she says Tim tok. You can how insecure she is about her view counts
A lot of influencers will refer to TikTok as the Clock app on Instagram. They are competitors and therefore don't want creators to cross promote. I'm surprised she didn't just post on both...

Last edited:
Her handbag collection is insane!
She's selling her bags which were gifted to her. Kudos to her to giving to charity, but as pessimistic as I am, she's probably just giving portions to charity so that it can write off as a tax deduction. 🤢🤮

Screenshot_20221202_142947_YouTube.jpg

Also 'my team'? We all damn well Rebecca is the only person in that team, and let's face it, there will not be a lot of offers from her 'subscribers'.

She's just being delusional at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Love how Vic so easily decided she was selling the Coach, Tory Burch and Tods bags.
Too low brow for our Vicky. :rolleyes:
Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Finally posted pics of the Ralph Lauren party and as usual just pics of them. No one else. She never shows any of the party, anyone she spoke to, never takes pics with other ppl. How bleeping lame is she. She’s going to fizzle out sooner or later. Hence why maybe she’s starting her move up North!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.