InTheFrow #17 Husband and Baby in toe, no one's interested in the bras you show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They wanted a buy to let do-er upper in the Cotswolds, then thought about Cornwall/Newquay, but the distance was too far for viewings then maintenance etc.
They then thought about an apartment in Manchester City centre because they’ve missed it since living down south, so then decided to sell their house and move back up north.

I’m watching now so will add updates…

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I can't wait to see how much money they lose on that house. Because even if they make about what they bought it for, they've spent a fortune on the hideous interior (notwithstanding the freebies). It's a much tougher market now than it was when they bought. I wouldn't be surprised if it sat on the market for a while. It's not on a direct train line to London so no good for commuters, it's not a country pile and it isn't close enough to Oxford or the Cotswolds for those who are priced out there. Interest rates won't make a mortgage of any size on it attractive. I just don't see who their market is.

ETA. It doesn't really matter where they go, her life is still going to be as empty. I think the north is a mistake for them. Closer to London would have been better but you can't reason with stupid.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I can't wait to see how much money they lose on that house. Because even if they make about what they bought it for, they've spent a fortune on the hideous interior (notwithstanding the freebies). It's a much tougher market now than it was when they bought. I wouldn't be surprised if it sat on the market for a while. It's not on a direct train line to London so no good for commuters, it's not a country pile and it isn't close enough to Oxford or the Cotswolds for those who are priced out there. Interest rates won't make a mortgage of any size on it attractive. I just don't see who their market is.

ETA. It doesn't really matter where they go, her life is still going to be as empty. I think the north is a mistake for them. Closer to London would have been better but you can't reason with stupid.
She’s said a lot of her friends still live in Manchester.

Reactions: 7
Did she actually say they are going to sell the place? Or buying an additional property?

Reactions: 6
Did she actually say they are going to sell the place? Or buying an additional property?
Sorry just been battling through 5,000 ad breaks 🙄
Got to end end of the vid and all they’ve said is they’re putting theirs on the market, but who knows how far along they are in the process IRL 🤷🏼‍♀️.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Yeah, its going to be a tough time to sell but I feel all the changes they've made are going to limit their market. They will struggle to recoup what they've invested

Doesn't look like it is on the market yet (quick search on rightmove)

Reactions: 11
All that work on the garden and now they’re selling the house 😂

Her design tastes are very specific so I’m sure whoever buys the house will tear up a lot of the interiors, which is such a shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just knew her news would be nothing I care about 🤣❤

Every time she hypes up some kind of news for weeks it’s always uneventful. The thought of moving further from London makes no sense to me but then I am a NYC girl

Making a prediction — they’ll get pregnant within two years of their completed move

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All that work on the garden and now they’re selling the house 😂

Her design tastes are very specific so I’m sure whoever buys the house will tear up a lot of the interiors, which is such a shame.
Specific is a very polite way of putting it 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow she's actually made a decision I approve of. Leaving that weird house in the south to move somewhere good!

Reactions: 6
I just had to revisit the spare bedroom en-suite

I just can’t…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I just had to revisit the spare bedroom en-suite

I just can’t…
Not exactly family friendly and nothing more annoying than having to climb into a deep tub for a shower, painful if you slip (ouchhh). Walk-in showers are far more sellable for en-suites. Not everyone is a gymnast:)

Reactions: 9
Yeah, its going to be a tough time to sell but I feel all the changes they've made are going to limit their market. They will struggle to recoup what they've invested

Doesn't look like it is on the market yet (quick search on rightmove)
Which are would I search on rightmove to see it please?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.