InTheFrow #17 Husband and Baby in toe, no one's interested in the bras you show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused, I thought she said they were looking for a second home? Not permanently moving to Manchester?

Reactions: 8
Not to gross anyone out but what is happening with her foot?

Anyway the new home announcement is so long-winded & boring.
She is so squeaky and she has a lot of weird mouth movements. I would screenshot but it would gross everyone out.

She is late to the V&R event that she is hosting… AGAIN. Wasn't she late to the cle de peau one as well?

And why wld anyone want to pay good money for a room that is customised by someone else?? That defeats the whole point of the campaign?
I dun need a Victoria branding just to have a steamer or yoga mat in my hotel room? Wth? Lol

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Not her outing that Josie and Chav own the 2 strawtop cottages, when Josie never confirmed it herself. Classy as always.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Their current house doesn’t appear to be on the market, I think they’re keeping it and buying a second home.

Reactions: 6
Her son going on and on about his love for Manchester, when he's the one that bullied her to move to the country "to raise their kids". Make it make sense.

Reactions: 23
Two mortgages? Either she's richer than we think or they really are idiots
Alex stated that they are selling their house. So maybe not on the market yet but soon.

I think they both suffer of destination addiction. They're both miserable and the next thing will always be "the next best thing EVER and exactly what they needed and envision". Then the excitement will fizzle out, press repeat.

Reactions: 21
I cannot wait to see the price they put on that monstrosity if they’re selling - I’m betting 1.4 due to the ‘bespoke design details included in the purchase’ 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20221124_232705_YouTube.jpg

" this is getting ridiculous now, I am such a perfume junkie these days. I genuinely love all of these, they don't end up here if I don't wear them more than once". Then she singles out: Jimmy Choo, Narciso Rodriguez, Armani Privé, some phlur and then she remembered, and pulled out a flowerbomb from the back. Last week's big achievement already forgotten about.

I cannot wait to see the price they put on that monstrosity if they’re selling - I’m betting 1.4 due to the ‘bespoke design details included in the purchase’ 👀👀
I actually really like their kitchen. The only normal room in that house.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually think she has already sold her place
1. She mentioned last week that she is going to tell us but she didn’t, probably wanted to make sure she didn’t jinx it
2. They sounded like they are moving back to Manchester very soon

UO: I don’t think people in London are unfriendly at all. Many of my mates who moved out from a London find it harder to make friends with people in their village/town than in London. I personally don’t think people in London are unfriendly, I don’t expect to have a chat with everyone on the street. The son is chatting tit 🤔🤔

With the money that she has, I don’t understand why they don’t move back to London. Manchester to London is 2.5hour, if she has any meeting, it will take her 3.5hours door-to-door. Vicky, don’t let Alex bully you into anything.

Reactions: 17
Not to gross anyone out but what is happening with her foot?
Is that foot attached to the ankle? That is possibly the strangest thing I’ve seen. Why does it look like a wooden leg with a pale mannequin foot stuck on 😂

• Haha
wait so how long have they lived in this house? because i feel like they were just renovating the entire time and with all the travelling they do, i feel like they never actually lived in it.

Reactions: 17
They moved in like summer 2019 right before their wedding? I wonder if this was a very sudden decision bc why would you redo that bathroom over the summer and then decide to move 6 months later?

Not her index fingers covered in fake tan, being 10 shades darker than the rest of her hands. Not to mention her bloody foot in the latest vlog 😂🙈. Her fake tanning skills are so bad, I feel sorry for her. Vic babes, why don’t you pay someone to come round the house and give you a professional spray tan?

Reactions: 6
This right here! He was all about moving to the country to raise kids!
They never gonna have kids despite alex wanting them, because without her he has nothing so she has him by the balls and without him bye bye photographer, they put up with eachother for convinience but thats it. Sad really living a life for the internet, im not saying kids are everything I have two so for me yes they are now.my world but everything she does is to please everyone else it seems

This right here! He was all about moving to the country to raise kids!
Yeah sounds like to me they moved to the big country house with the idea it will be where they’re raising their kids. Vic decided she didn’t want kids so the compromise for him is to move back north nearer family and friends.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.