InTheFrow #12 Tacky fountain in the yard having fashion sense is hard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually sometimes feel sorry for her tho. Imagine having no real friends, your marriage being on full display for everyone to see, living in a bit of an odd area, seemingly not giving a tit about your family…

But then I remember she’s a hypocritical little twit and I remember why I don’t like her at all. The Land Rover suck up just made me laugh and affirmed it that she defo bought a Range Rover

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Totally agree, @Pleasespeakthetruth.

Part of me feels sad for Miss Vicky because her life is so empty and devoid of purpose. Then I remember how much she tries to squeeze as she can from greed and all sympathy is lost. That and she seems like such a willfully stubborn and stuck-up twit a lot of the time.

Reactions: 12
I would be way more appreciative of my friends wearing my collection IF THEY BOUGHT MY tit WITH THEIR OWN MONEY.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Raves she loves her “FRIENDS” in all caps…

… but wouldn’t a friend actually BUY your products? Not just a pr loan? I know I buy things that support my friends’ business ventures. 👀

guess this is what influencer friendships are built on. Nothing!
The PR Loan really threw me! So Fleur isn’t even keeping the coat?!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I'm so confused as to why she's gushing and freaking out over her friends wearing her collection if she literally sent it to them for free to wear & post about it

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He’s the owner isn’t he? Flannels is owned by the Sports Direct group so part of his companies. He’s a knob so Vic fits in perfectly.
Yeah exactly he’s the owner. Flannels used to be one of the nicest boutiques in my home town many many years ago. This was before sweaty Mike Ashley got his mitts on it. He just buys businesses and runs them into the ground. It’s so tacky these days so suits a brand-ho like Vicky down to the ground.

Reactions: 14
Guys, can't wait to see how her besties Leonie and Tamara style the Holland Cooper pieces!!!! 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
It’s so pathetic it’s downright sad.

Does she seriously not have a real friend other than that Rebecca chick - who arguably doesn’t count as she’s an employee and we all know there’s strings attached to please your boss.

Reactions: 11
Totally agree, @Pleasespeakthetruth.

Part of me feels sad for Miss Vicky because her life is so empty and devoid of purpose. Then I remember how much she tries to squeeze as she can from greed and all sympathy is lost. That and she seems like such a willfully stubborn and stuck-up twit a lot of the time.
You can trace her failure back to her pivot from grungy streetwear chick to luxury boss babe. The latter isn’t the real her and it‘s ridiculously obvious. She followed the money and lost her soul.

If Fleur and Amelia aren’t keeping it then that says VOLUMES, considering how much money they both have

It’s actually quite hilarious - she’s acting like she actually designed these pieces herself. Remember in the first collaboration when it was shown that she did duck all… she has picked out a selection of fabrics. bleeping ugly ones at those. She’s had NO say in the design or the fit of ANY of the ‘pieceshhhhh’. She can seriously get in the bin with that one. Don’t get me started on the pink… for autumn/winter? Ok Vic 🙄

I wonder if it was also paid for content… it actually wouldn’t shock me if HC (not Vic obvs) paid them to feature the product. Something about it just seems soooo off and inconsistent…

They’re also not your friends if you have to act THAT way on social media. So so so weird.

Fleur looks great in the pink coat than this orange Cheetos ever would.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think the pink looks better on fleur . Maybe it is just the lights in her attic but the pink on Vic just washes her out too much.

Reactions: 7
WTF is she wearing? A playsuit, a wool winter coat and summer shoes? Looks awfulView attachment 820242

also why does she look different every time we see her?
View attachment 820243View attachment 820292
She looks like a proper idiot with those dark and wild brows. Inthebrow at it again.

Don’t you think naming a luxury store after a wash cloth is still kind of weird and not at all luxurious tho?

Terrible name imo
Yeah, that didn't make it better. :ROFLMAO:

I would be way more appreciative of my friends wearing my collection IF THEY BOUGHT MY tit WITH THEIR OWN MONEY.
I tell you, even if they had bought it themselves with their very own money, they would still do it, so that HC has them on their radar for future collabs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I'm finally watching the wardrobe clean out and getting ready for Kensington Palace. I am so confused. If these foundations and concealers are so great why is she using two foundations then a super heavy concealer afterwards?

Also are we back in 2005 and no one told me? I can't stand the foundation all over her lips , so gross 😷

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm finally watching the wardrobe clean out and getting ready for Kensington Palace. I am so confused. If these foundations and concealers are so great why is she using two foundations then a super heavy concealer afterwards?

Also are we back in 2005 and no one told me? I can't stand the foundation all over her lips , so gross 😷
I know! She has 500 *gifted* lip balms and still manages to smear foundation on her lips.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.