InTheFrow #12 Tacky fountain in the yard having fashion sense is hard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she JUST go to the hairdresser?? What is goung on with these fried split ends? She needs a chopppppp
6360DE40-972A-478D-BE05-4E3626BB52D3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
K. Just to make sure I understand this correctly — THIS gal is supposed to earn trust as a beauty ambassador for the lumberjack store??

Also can someone assist this gal with grammar. “Can’t believe no where has done this before” 🙈

#ouch #werkthatphd #manchestersfinest
How do you earn a PHD in anything, even a fashion course, without mastering English grammar?🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I imagine Fins as dark haired blue eyed. Ville Vallo, anyone? Lol, but not just because of him. I rather imagine people from the Netherlands as light haired and blue-eyed, and "typical" northern Germans. But with that level of the world being cosmopolite, this all isn't true. Even in the past, with the migrations of Romans, Germans, Turks, Indo-Aryans.. you know what I mean.

What a see u next Thursday! If you visit India, there is no way you can ignore the poverty. Every street you drive, there will be some poor families camp on the roadside. She would need to be in a gated community and never leave it, and when they drive from or back to the airport, close her eyes.
India has both, extreme poverty and extreme wealth, and everything in-between.
I get where she was coming from, India being seen as a "Third World" country by the West. But she should shut her mouth instead of stepping full on into the "white saviour" trap. Colonizer mentality, perhaps? Taking photos with the "poor" and writing a nice text for social media, then posting it, adding some hashtags, like #happiness, or some tit.
Imagine I come to her country and do the same.
Just popped by to say nom nom Ville Valo. A totally none related Vicky comment but he is most definitely my teen crush that I’m yet to grow out of (I’m 31 now) so it’s about 17 years strong 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
K. Just to make sure I understand this correctly — THIS gal is supposed to earn trust as a beauty ambassador for the lumberjack store??

Also can someone assist this gal with grammar. “Can’t believe no where has done this before” 🙈

#ouch #werkthatphd #manchestersfinest
I don't understand the point of the make-up booth. Is it to top up your own make-up? Or to try out theirs (most places have removed testers atm)? It's the mirror equivalent of a neon sign, just for the social media tags.

Had to look up where Flannels is in Sheffield. It's in Meadowhall (out of the town centre shopping centre). I have a soft spot for Meadowhall but it's not luxe. Admittedly last time I went it was looking a little down at the heel without really strong anchor stores (it had a big Debenhams and House of Fraser but they were in serious decline) but even so. Looks like its fanciest store is Whistles. I just don't see Sheffield as the home of luxury (love it for that). Leeds always seemed more cosmopolitan of the two cities (probably because it had a Harvey Nics).

Reactions: 10
Had to look up where Flannels is in Sheffield. It's in Meadowhall (out of the town centre shopping centre). I have a soft spot for Meadowhall but it's not luxe. Admittedly last time I went it was looking a little down at the heel without really strong anchor stores (it had a big Debenhams and House of Fraser but they were in serious decline)
But babesssssssss!!!

Don’t you know? All the super luxeeeee customers are sure to come flocking as soon as they see Miss Vicky in that (not at all festive) Balmain getup for whatever pre-Christmas ad she filmed. The Chavs will come runningggggggggg!! ☺☺

(The ones gross enough to apply store tester makeup to their faces at least 🤢)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They have a Flannels near where I live… in an outer London suburb… in zone 5… where it doesn’t even make sense. It sticks out like a sore thumb on the high street.

Her monochromatic Fendi outfit also has me puking. It’s gross. It’s not classy - just horrendously overpriced with fashion trends from 3 years ago.

STOP TRYING TO MAKE THE BLAZER HAPPEN, IT’S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
WTF is she wearing? A playsuit, a wool winter coat and summer shoes? Looks awful
3465D814-E7D9-4283-9FE3-0FD296B2DB7B.png

also why does she look different every time we see her?
4BF56196-6533-400C-B6C8-8980B1DE33A5.png
B4122551-4827-4035-A09A-3CF64353AD22.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Do we even know what her face looks like for real? She looks so fake and filtered in every post...the nose, the ears sticking out, the tan...the toxic positivity... good vibes only babeeeeezz...it is so fake and no one is buying it!

Also interesting how she pushed to get to 1m and clearly bought followers like crazy how many months ago, but then magically didn't continue gaining followers at the same rate so she's been stuck at 1.2m (embarrassing) for months now...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They have a Flannels near where I live… in an outer London suburb… in zone 5… where it doesn’t even make sense. It sticks out like a sore thumb on the high street.

Her monochromatic Fendi outfit also has me puking. It’s gross. It’s not classy - just horrendously overpriced with fashion trends from 3 years ago.

STOP TRYING TO MAKE THE BLAZER HAPPEN, IT’S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN
Yup, there is one in Sutton near where I live in London and me and my partner where so confused… people in Sutton with respect aren’t paying Flannels prices. They seem to just be putting them in so randomly! I’m from Liverpool and i think that was one of the first places to have one - it’s been there probably about 10 years but seems to fit in nicely. I also noticed a new one in Kingston last weekend which makes more sense than Sutton but they need to be thinking a little more wisely I think 🙈

• Haha
Yup, there is one in Sutton near where I live in London and me and my partner where so confused… people in Sutton with respect aren’t paying Flannels prices. They seem to just be putting them in so randomly! I’m from Liverpool and i think that was one of the first places to have one - it’s been there probably about 10 years but seems to fit in nicely. I also noticed a new one in Kingston last weekend which makes more sense than Sutton but they need to be thinking a little more wisely I think 🙈
Oh hi neighbour ;) not for long for me though, just bought in the Hillz because I’m way more exclusive than Vic

Jk, but seriously, how can we take her career seriously when she’s acting all high end… and can’t even get Larry King to cut off her bleeping fried split ends? Or she’s pushing Holland Cooper… I came out of my HC phase years ago.

Don’t even get me started on the Alexander Babsky reel. He has flat out refused to photoshop her by the looks of it - I bloody hope so anyway! She does look TOTALLY different every time someone releases a reel or a picture of her that her husband has done…

She’s also limited her comments on IG… nothing says “I’m bothered about your opinions” more tbh

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think that this time, she has realized that a) no one cares about her anymore, b) her content is crappy and c) They both live sorry lives.

If they both loved Scandinavian culture so much, then they should have moved there. Copenhagen and Stockholm Fashion Week is the go-to fashion week for street style in Europe now. Bryanboy lives in Sweden, and is very much willing to travel anywhere for fashion. They even named their dog Boe, ffs. Maybe she just 'loves' Scandinavia for the aesthetic purposes.

No one cares with her now, seeing she's dressed to the nines, in the middle of nowhere. Her house is filled with gifted stuff, and with a garden landscape so mismatched. She's so sensitive with people giving her constructive criticism, and limits the comments on her IG. She says she's into sustainability, but buys a Range Rover, and cries when she had no money for maintenance. She says she is into sustainable clothing, but she accepts gift after gift from clothing brands. She says that travelling is hard and tiring, but rants when no hotelier and airline company would like to sponsor their honeymoon.

You're a massive hypocrite, Victoria. Too bad no one believes your lies anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
We can all theorize as to why she’s down and “disheartened” as she puts it. But I hope her mind is finally starting to see beyond her ego — and realizing that she’s not that big a bleeping deal at all.

Surely she’s not totally stupid. Right? She named herself inthefrow and if you went by her, the only thing happening in fashion is Dior and Tory Burch 😂😂😂

She quite literally is a 🤡 who sacrificed career legitimacy for every freebie she could find. Sister didn’t play long game and I bet if those really making it in the fashion industry think of her at all at this point — it’s to laugh.

Everyone is working with gucci, paco, fendi, jaquemus, LV, max mara, the list goes on while she can only manage a net a Porter swipe up. She can’t even sell out a cheap jewelry collection!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I like her hair but she needs a good conditioner treatment on it it looks as dry as straw.

• Haha
The way she pronounces Jacquemus in her closet clear out blog 🙈🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
For all the non-UK people wondering, Flannels is a posh department store. Been going for a long time, started out in Cheshire (posh area in the North West).

We don't really use the word flannel to mean woven fabric here (although we are familiar with the American English use). Flannel in British English normally means a cloth made of towel to wash your face with.

We don't really use the word flannel to mean woven fabric here (although we are familiar with the American English use). Flannel in British English normally means a cloth made of towel to wash your face with.
Don’t you think naming a luxury store after a wash cloth is still kind of weird and not at all luxurious tho?

Terrible name imo

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.