InTheFrow #12 Tacky fountain in the yard having fashion sense is hard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love her hair - her feet is what I have a problem with - the bunions look like they hurt - why won't she fix her feet?
I say this all the friggin time... Why does the Venn diagram of "people who love shoes enough to foolishly spend stupid money on a single pair" (say ~£2500) and the "people who should do anything they can to DETRACT attention from their own ugly feet" have such a huge crossover?
She should sell 4 of the 6 identical pairs of black Dior boots (keep one matte one patent) and save the ugly Manolo money for a better plastic surgeon to shatter and reset her feet!

I wonder if she is desperate to emulate Leonie’s figure, as the ‘Heroin Chic’ look seems to be top advertising dollar influencer for designers.
Isn't funny how designers seem to believe that because they were woke and inclusive in the 19/20 season of 'compassion while the world burns,' they have ticked that box and don't think they need to continue catering for all. This season we were totally going back to 1998 catwalk Heroin Chic!
Very astute observation there- brava
#SilentSkeletalHandClap

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just went to watch it as well and Vicky does not look well. Look at her hipbone sticking out. It’s sad she’s this thin and is still addicted to cardio and posts regularly about not loving her bodyView attachment 824740
Her upper body is that of a boa constrictor and then her hip bones stick out and all of a sudden she has curves. I love her curves, I think she hates them, hence the work-outs and food restriction. She can restrict as much as she wants, it's her body shape. They all should look into Kibbe and find peace with their body shapes. (While I don't like Kibbe as a person and he for sure is not the first in his field of expertise, it's a good guideline and more in depth than body shapes like apple and pear, it helped me a lot).

She needs more weight, she looks unbalanced. I also like Josie's body shape. Lydia has a total different body shape than them, and she is too thin, pronounced by her big head. All her cinching-in tries to balance out her boyish body instead of embracing it.

Take a shot everytime I write "body shape/s". I am tired af... vocabulary is still sleeping.

OMG I came here to say this! If she needs a way to remember it, she should just take out “edge of ember” from the sentence. “myself just launched…” no honey. No.

I can’t believe anyone would use “myself” like that (apart from Zoe Sugg, “myself and Alfie…”
In German, you say, the donkey goes first, when you start with yourself by recounting a group of people. It's seen as bad grammar and kind of disrespectful to put yourself first. (But it seems okay to think of the first person as donkey, tho 🥴 )

View attachment 824858
I think my algorithm was influenced by Vicky, IG has recommended this chavy girl to me
This looks like a bot account, but since it shows the same person in every pic, it might be real.

Reactions: 7
I just watched a video of Suzie where she visits Victoria. Haven't watched Vic in a long time. What is going on with her accent? It's so over the top, and then her giggles the whole time. In contrast to Suzie, who just talks normal, it is so much more obvious and annoying. Boe was cute, though.
What vid is this

Reactions: 2
Maybe I’m in the minority but I really don’t think Vicky is too skinny. She’s slender on top and works angles, poses, stands on her tippy toes and crops out her curves.

I also do not think working out and doing cardio is bad. I’ve been in ED recovery for over 6 years now. I do peloton cycling or running classes 5 days a week as well as strength training, stretching and meditation. I also eat plant based but have maintained my weight and been the same size for years. Vicky also looks pretty much the same over the last few years.

Exercise is very important for your body’s overall health and cardio is especially important for the heart. Heart disease is the number one cause of death in women and that’s why doctors encourage everyone to incorporate cardio in their regular routines. Exercise helps me feel my healthiest and strongest and that’s something we’ve seen Vicky share on multiple occasions as well. It’s also a great way to mentally disconnect from all the things weighing on our minds.

Watching what you eat to maintain your weight and exercising are not bad things. ❤❤

I apologize for the rant. Being in recovery from anorexia and a disordered relationship with food is just something I’ve had to navigate a lot with professionals and they have always defended the importance of a healthy diet, exercise and cardio. A 30 minute cycle 5-7 days a week and some Pilates is not extreme.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I would say exercising every single day can become a compulsion for some. It's a slippery slope. I think it's largely coming from a place of concern with Victoria though.

Especially considering how we've seen Alex/Vic around food in past vlogs.....

So on the surface yes of course, exercise and a healthy diet are good things but it can also be taken to an unhealthy extreme, as you know from what you've shared about your past.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
For me, it’s the way she talks about having to earn food, but then also using food as a reason for punishment - “Oh, I deserve this croissant because I’ve worked so hard” and “Oh, I need to work off all this free food I supposedly ate while on a paid trip to Italy”.

Also what the duck was that “Greek” meal for when Josie and Charlie visited?! It just looked like two bowls of dip. Is she related to Martin Short‘s character in Only Murderers in the Building?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
For me, it’s the way she talks about having to earn food, but then also using food as a reason for punishment - “Oh, I deserve this croissant because I’ve worked so hard” and “Oh, I need to work off all this free food I supposedly ate while on a paid trip to Italy”.

Also what the duck was that “Greek” meal for when Josie and Charlie visited?! It just looked like two bowls of dip. Is she related to Martin Short‘s character in Only Murderers in the Building?!?
What also got me was the recent query about finding out about food intolerances. Unless there's a real reason to query intolerance then it starts to look like an excuse to cut out food groups.

Reactions: 7
Come on everyone knows Vicky has a bad relationship with food and her body. How do we know this? Because SHE constantly shares it! Nobody said exercising and maintaining your weight is bad.

Reactions: 17
What vid is this
Look up Suzy Binaldi on YouTube. The visit with vicky is in her bday gift video.

RE Vicky’s exercise/food. I agree there’s no big cause for concern. This chick lives in her attic! If she didn’t do a 20-30 min peloton class she might not move at all 😂😂😂 She also lovessssss her pasta 🍝

What concerns me is this chick is so privileged but is so obviously not happy unless being spoiled at another brands’ expense. The erratic squealing, crying, self-deprecating comments, etc. There’s something going on internally with her that she should talk to someone about.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
oh how awkward. 👀 Tagging Fendi with desperation after her they cut her from their guest list and every single campaign since Kim Jones’s debut.

Sweetie this is embarrassing 😂

Also embarrassing? Alex with his empty “best girl” mug as a prop.🧐😆

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
What happened between Vic and Fendi, she was almost their accessories influencer of choice for a while there?!?

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_2021-10-25-08-14-50-84_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

"I need to book my ITF Christmas Bash for this Xmas' aka 'I need my Chicago slaves to find a company stupid enough for me and my hubby and my doggie to gift us a fancy Christmas holiday. A brand that will gift me a dress, shoes, makeup and a stay in a luxury suite.'

Lol Vic. Christmas Bash Xmas?

That sentence is so redundant.

But wait.

Her career is redundant.

Two collections with HC and Edge of Ember. Both are flopping and redundant. Reduced as a place holder to events which other influencers cannot attend.

Such a sad luxe life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I haven’t checked in with her vlogs nor kept up to date tbh, but honestly how bored must she be with her life? She spends the first 25 seconds of her latest video rambling about her coffee? And how she got a ‘new one’ and honestly - that video could be the first impression of her content to a new viewer and it just comes across as vapid and first world problem’eque.

Reactions: 11
She should thank the Lord she doesn't have to wear this tacky, bougie Fendi tit anymore, it screams newly rich. Which is perfectly fitting for Vic though.

Reactions: 13
I haven’t checked in with her vlogs nor kept up to date tbh, but honestly how bored must she be with her life? She spends the first 25 seconds of her latest video rambling about her coffee? And how she got a ‘new one’ and honestly - that video could be the first impression of her content to a new viewer and it just comes across as vapid and first world problem’eque.
She wants to be seen as rich, so all first word problems/ attitudes/ material things matter to her. That's the reason why she acts a snob and an entitled witch.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.