InTheFrow #12 Tacky fountain in the yard having fashion sense is hard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she believes people of Scandinavia all have white blonde hair?
Well she is not alone in that presumption hahaha! Whenever I go abroad people ask me if I'm french (I take that as a compliment 😊) and don't believe I'm swedish...because you know everyone from Sweden have blonde hair (well we do have many bottle blondes but don't tell anyone😬😎).

Reactions: 10
Well she is not alone in that presumption hahaha! Whenever I go abroad people ask me if I'm french (I take that as a compliment 😊) and don't believe I'm swedish...because you know everyone from Sweden have blonde hair (well we do have many bottle blondes but don't tell anyone😬😎).
I guess the Sami people would beg to differ, a lot of them are dark haired.

Reactions: 6
Skipped through her vlog and got an unsettled feeling doing so.

Did she delete the Tamara comment? I didn’t see it there anymore. Imagine being so pressed over such a minor comment 😵💫

Reactions: 8
Alex doesnt suit getting facials and prancing around holding her bags on day trips etc, he looks like a family man just saying and whether he doesn't have family near him at the mo or whatever to fall back on he should bite the bullet and go for what he wants, easier said than done when you get to comfortable but i hope he later doesnt regret not following what he truly wants

Reactions: 9
I think she believes people of Scandinavia all have white blonde hair?
You only really see significant numbers of people with naturally white blonde hair in Finland and Estonia, not so much in Scandinavia. Vic would know that if she ever travelled anywhere outside of luxury hotel rooms.

Reactions: 15
You only really see significant numbers of people with naturally white blonde hair in Finland and Estonia, not so much in Scandinavia. Vic would know that if she ever travelled anywhere outside of luxury hotel rooms.
I agree with you. Here many are blondes as children/young adults but then their hair darkens with time (before it turns white hehe). My SO is a natural dark blonde, almost the same colour as rye.

The opportunities to explore new countries, cities and cultures have been served to her on a platter numerous of times, but she just stays behind the walls of whatever fancy hotel she inhabits atm.

I do remember enjoying her travel vlogs a couple of years ago but she just seem to get lazier and lazier. It's more convenient for her to pose unnaturally on a balcony, trying to look like a supermodel, but still be the relatable Victoria (because I want your money guysss), all at once.

Reactions: 10
I agree with you. Here many are blondes as children/young adults but then their hair darkens with time (before it turns white hehe). My SO is a natural dark blonde, almost the same colour as rye.

The opportunities to explore new countries, cities and cultures have been served to her on a platter numerous of times, but she just stays behind the walls of whatever fancy hotel she inhabits atm.

I do remember enjoying her travel vlogs a couple of years ago but she just seem to get lazier and lazier. It's more convenient for her to pose unnaturally on a balcony, trying to look like a supermodel, but still be the relatable Victoria (because I want your money guysss), all at once.
The wasted opportunities actually really annoy me.

Vic went to Finland a few years back for a cosmetics launch. She could have continued travelling at the end of her press trip and visited some local designer boutiques in Helsinki and then hopped on the ferry to Tallinn.

Imagine how interesting a clothing haul would be from these cities and she could have made a series continuing to Riga, Vilnius, even Minsk. That is something I would love to see.

I know she wouldn’t get paid to create the videos but she would get a huge number of views and it would do great things for her channel as well as supporting small designers.

Anyway, I know it will never happen but it would have been great if she had capitalised on her position and done more.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That balmain outfit would like great on someone else….

But Vicky’s frizzy hair and orange tan cheapen it all. Not to mention the shorts and boots seem to be cutting off her circulation. 😐

There’s no shame in going up a size so your legs can breath babesssssss 😚😚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those boots are vile, sorry 🤢

I've been watching her old vlogs, I've just watched A side of India we haven't seen before 2, and she has a rant saying something about they're there to see the luxury as the poverty is always mentioned, then suddenly in the vlog she's filming Alex husband not brother playing cricket with kids and saying it was heart warming to see the poor people...
I wasn't around at this time I don't think, did she get a lot of stick for it from viewers?!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Is she still whining about if you don't like it you don't have to wear it bullshit? well don't put yourself all over SM then and no one will have an opinion!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She really is morphing into Lydiot 2.0 with her moany bitchy entitled attitude 24/7.
Or, she may just be hangry.
Nope, going with the first one.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dumb American here but is Flannels seriously not the WORST possible name for a store that wants to pedal "luxury"????

There is absolutely nothing luxury about flannel 👀😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I imagine Fins as dark haired blue eyed. Ville Vallo, anyone? Lol, but not just because of him. I rather imagine people from the Netherlands as light haired and blue-eyed, and "typical" northern Germans. But with that level of the world being cosmopolite, this all isn't true. Even in the past, with the migrations of Romans, Germans, Turks, Indo-Aryans.. you know what I mean.

it was heart warming to see the poor people
What a see u next Thursday! If you visit India, there is no way you can ignore the poverty. Every street you drive, there will be some poor families camp on the roadside. She would need to be in a gated community and never leave it, and when they drive from or back to the airport, close her eyes.
India has both, extreme poverty and extreme wealth, and everything in-between.
I get where she was coming from, India being seen as a "Third World" country by the West. But she should shut her mouth instead of stepping full on into the "white saviour" trap. Colonizer mentality, perhaps? Taking photos with the "poor" and writing a nice text for social media, then posting it, adding some hashtags, like #happiness, or some tit.
Imagine I come to her country and do the same.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I wouldn’t be surprised if the reason she sounds so bitter over people saying they don’t like her hair is because she also doesn’t really love it 💁‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I wouldn’t be surprised if the reason she sounds so bitter over people saying they don’t like her hair is because she also doesn’t really love it 💁‍♀️
I totally agree. I think she hates her own hair.

Dunno what it is about us females and the desire to change our hair whenever we’re going through something. It’s best to resist! Making a big change when you’re feeling down as she claims to be is risky.

A couple months ago I had the urge to get fringe and my (angel) stylist talked me off the cliff. She told me I’d regret it but as a trial run, to get a wig and if I really loved the fringe we’d do it. So I did and it turns out she was right.

Breathe. Relax. And make hair decisions when you’re in a peaceful state 😂🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.