InTheFrow #12 Tacky fountain in the yard having fashion sense is hard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched a video of Suzie where she visits Victoria. Haven't watched Vic in a long time. What is going on with her accent? It's so over the top, and then her giggles the whole time. In contrast to Suzie, who just talks normal, it is so much more obvious and annoying. Boe was cute, though.

Reactions: 10
The woman is going off the rails,. The increasingly bad lizzzzp, the irratic behaviour between zzzzuper exzited!!! (if she gets old lady stuff for free) and kinda down because all the begging in the world didn't help with her likes for her constant ad tit-show, that she seemingly does not have or at least doesn't meet anyone ever besides her weirdo creep husband .... the list is long. :'D I personally can not get over that LIP FILLER, like what poor and desperate for coin soul is topping that up all the time, how do they live with themselves? She looks ridiculous with it. It kind of looks as if it could deflate any moment and the soft inner flesh of her mouth is gonna hang all over her lower face!

• Haha
The woman is going off the rails,. The increasingly bad lizzzzp, the irratic behaviour between zzzzuper exzited!!! (if she gets old lady stuff for free) and kinda down because all the begging in the world didn't help with her likes for her constant ad tit-show, that she seemingly does not have or at least doesn't meet anyone ever besides her weirdo creep husband .... the list is long. :'D I personally can not get over that LIP FILLER, like what poor and desperate for coin soul is topping that up all the time, how do they live with themselves? She looks ridiculous with it. It kind of looks as if it could deflate any moment and the soft inner flesh of her mouth is gonna hang all over her lower face!
You mean like those poor "blob" fishes. Living in the deep sea and basically bursting out of their skin when pulled up to lower pressures.

1634989349304.png
---->
1634989393974.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
They’re bundling up the jewelry because no one wants it? Probably at a bargain price too. 🙃

Maybe it’ll work but I can’t imagine why anyone would want two pieces when they didn’t even want one 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Also seriously why is her grammar so bad??? It’s “Edge of Ember and I”. Not “myself”. This woman is supposed to be educated!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just watched a video of Suzie where she visits Victoria. Haven't watched Vic in a long time. What is going on with her accent? It's so over the top, and then her giggles the whole time. In contrast to Suzie, who just talks normal, it is so much more obvious and annoying. Boe was cute, though.
Just went to watch it as well and Vicky does not look well. Look at her hipbone sticking out. It’s sad she’s this thin and is still addicted to cardio and posts regularly about not loving her body
4790BF83-4304-4FD8-AA17-70EFD51BD194.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick
They’re bundling up the jewelry because no one wants it? Probably at a bargain price too. 🙃

Maybe it’ll work but I can’t imagine why anyone would want two pieces when they didn’t even want one 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Also seriously why is her grammar so bad??? It’s “Edge of Ember and I”. Not “myself”. This woman is supposed to be educated!!
OMG I came here to say this! If she needs a way to remember it, she should just take out “edge of ember” from the sentence. “myself just launched…” no honey. No.

I can’t believe anyone would use “myself” like that (apart from Zoe Sugg, “myself and Alfie…”

• Heart
Reactions: 12
OMG I came here to say this! If she needs a way to remember it, she should just take out “edge of ember” from the sentence. “myself just launched…” no honey. No.

I can’t believe anyone would use “myself” like that (apart from Zoe Sugg, “myself and Alfie…”
I always think it’s a sure sign of a narcissist- they’re always putting themselves first

Reactions: 13
0E62032D-F391-4F5C-A107-9B30DDA95B90.png

I think my algorithm was influenced by Vicky, IG has recommended this chavy girl to me

• Haha
I always think it’s a sure sign of a narcissist- they’re always putting themselves first
Notice how she always says “ME and Alex” as the subject of a sentence when proper grammar dictates that it should be Alex and I? (It is also a bit demeaning.) But, it’s the egotistical ME, ME, ME with Vic.

Usually, grammar is taught in the elementary grades and continues somewhat into the secondary grades but is mastered by the time one goes to college/university. What happened with poor Vic? Raised by wolves?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Had to have a peek at Suzy’s video.😅 I forgot she existed — glad to see her in a better place than she was after her breakup and she was drunk singing Ariana Grande all the time and dragging everyone to McDonald’s. She seems happy and healthier now. Good for her!!

anyway watching these two try to do a fitness class in that cramped gym was kind of funny.😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow, the frizz is monumental. She obviously isn’t using the Dyson correctly, as that’s one of the advantages - frizz is cut to a minimum. I love mine for that reason.

The brows are what I find scary. They’re too dark and too thick and overpower her features, making her look masculine. Why does she keep sabotaging her looks?

Reactions: 8
Saddest little fire in the fire pit in all chav land.
🤣 What even is that?! I thought at least it would be some fancy gas thing, not just a fancy campfire. Two logs isn't giving off any real heat so she's basically sat in front of a glorified candle in the cold. Like everything else she does, the effect is a massive womp womp.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just went to watch it as well and Vicky does not look well. Look at her hipbone sticking out. It’s sad she’s this thin and is still addicted to cardio and posts regularly about not loving her bodyView attachment 824740
I wonder if she is desperate to emulate Leonie’s figure, as the ‘Heroin Chic’ look seems to be top advertising dollar influencer for designers.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.