Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flower45

VIP Member
Sorry I dislike her a lot but I felt a difference after 2 weeks. No side affect, hrt is v natural these days. Wasn't a placebo effect. You know when you open your eyes you feel better. In saying that some of the other rubbish she meddles is dangerous and unhealthy. She should have been on HRT years ago them she wouldn't have had to start looking at the shite she looked at to feel "better".

Reactions: 1

Affiliatedlink

Chatty Member
Those Nivea stories. The ‘after’ photos are quite obviously edited.
You can see the patches of her skin where she’s slightly blurred them to make it look like there’s a big improvement.
That’s pretty much false advertising and dishonest.
A close friend of mine works for a luxury beauty company in the marketing department. She said that when people are sent free stuff or paid to advertise they cannot use any filters whatsoever. She said they often deny using them when it’s clear they have!

NellieNoo

She is very slim considering she eats so much fat. I may have to look at her wellness thingy. I love steak and bacon.
---
She has got a big reach looking at her account details though. 321k today.

zetta buttons

VIP Member
I saw an interesting table compiled by a monitoring company that lists the top 50 by numbers of ads posted in a month...most of them are the forty / fifty something influencers we talk about - Helen comes in at number 15 after wellies and champagne..Lady of the Manor, silver Kat ....it is measured on numbers of ads placed in a month ...
---
I noticed Helen is even Punting Fazio on her holidays - although I am sure she has been using and talking about other brands in the meantime!
I’d love to see that table!

dollypn

Agree with how annoying and inauthentic she is … always says I reply to everyone! I’ve messaged her on three or four occasions! Never a reply … at least Kat did reply! And the amount of advertising …. These people would be the first complain about magazines just full of ads and no editorial !!

dollypn

I saw an interesting table compiled by a monitoring company that lists the top 50 by numbers of ads posted in a month...most of them are the forty / fifty something influencers we talk about - Helen comes in at number 15 after wellies and champagne..Lady of the Manor, silver Kat ....it is measured on numbers of ads placed in a month ...
---
I noticed Helen is even Punting Fazio on her holidays - although I am sure she has been using and talking about other brands in the meantime!

NellieNoo

Despite the fact that I don’t follow her, I still see waaaay too much of her on explore. I certainly don’t want to pay to see any more of her!
She is all over my explore page too. I have noticed it is everyone advertising face creams. Who is the one with short, over bleached, hair?

NellieNoo

“Because the water is so pure, it goes intracellular”

Get this woman off the fucking internet. If the water is mixed with anything in the can you moron, it is no longer pure. Don’t get me started on how molecules get taken into cells.
What was this now? I missed it 🤣