Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Affiliatedlink

Chatty Member
When someone as well known as Erica Davies has over 100k followers less than Helen it just shows how completely fake her account is!

Reactions: 4

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
I'm particularly amused by the instahuns who can rant for days about how NOT bothered they are. 😄
Helen's been NOT bothered quite a lot recently. Try a bit more apple cider vinegar, petal. (y)

• Haha

ginnyw

VIP Member
I had to unfollow her due to the amount of love she has for her own feet. WAY too much feet in every shot.

• Haha
  • Sick

Bonbon76

VIP Member
Can we please talk about Helen?

Ooh she's going to know she has arrived now she is Tattle famous...

Affiliatedlink

Chatty Member
So she’s posted she reached 300k (whoop whoop) and only 3 days later she’s gained another 3k followers! She’s almost as many followers now as Kat Farmer!?!?! This is so pathetic, when will it stop? I’m absolutely fed up of the fake fraudsters on Instagram!

Siofra

I used to like watching Helen. Really don’t enjoy her content now, it’s just one ad after another! So in your face blatant selling. Really off putting

Dollyp

Chatty Member
The ones with any morals & style … decline I assume. The money grabbers and those without morals say show me the cash

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
So now she has bladder pain to add to the hair loss and raised cholesterol. :rolleyes:
High acidic and high protein diet can cause/increase kidney problems. Thought she had all the research at her fingertips...like the guru she clearly thinks she is.

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
Oh boy, she is loving the attention!
She is so preachy and cultish and seems to think she is some kind of controversial health guru. :rolleyes:
I think she's said before that the rest of the family don't follow this regime. Maybe they're bored of her banging on about it so she has to publicly regale us with every stale fart.
Also, such weird smirking in today's post, and rubbing her hands as if she's going to eat us raw with a side order of supplements. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 3

NellieNoo

I used to like watching Helen. Really don’t enjoy her content now, it’s just one ad after another! So in your face blatant selling. Really off putting
All of the 40 somethings are constantly advertising. I don’t think they wear anything that they have bought themselves. I don’t mind when they show small, interesting brands but the bloody high street hauls are all the same.

LipstickCherry

I used to really like her, but her smugness is off the scale these days. Today she's prancing around in ski suits to The Model. I mean - really?!

Flower45

VIP Member
So now she has bladder pain to add to the hair loss and raised cholesterol. :rolleyes:
High acidic and high protein diet can cause/increase kidney problems. Thought she had all the research at her fingertips...like the guru she clearly thinks she is.
But she has done her research and knows more that the Dr don't you know!
He didn't have an answer for her because she's talking shite even though she thinks it's funny! Now also a headache? For a so called intelligent women she's a bit thick.

zetta buttons

VIP Member
Instagram is just getting more and more toxic . At the end of the day it’s all about how skinny these influencers can be. They can say it’s wellness , menopause etc but it’s just about being a size 4/6. They want to look like teenagers with their baggy jeans falling off their hips. They take supplements and vitamins because they just don’t eat enough. They inject their faces with Botox and fillers because they have no fat left in their cheeks.
I agree. It’s really hard to be on there at the moment. You are either being sold stuff blatantly, the people you have liked and trusted for years have sleathily turned into aff/ad fiends and are trying to sell you stuff in an underhanded way or as you say, the rest of them are showing off toxic/ED behaviours.

Now I just watch carpet cleaning videos.

busylass

Chatty Member
Why is she always so manic? And the humble brag about picking up her Mulberry bag when you could get them for £500 🥴.