Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

busylass

Chatty Member
That olive oil she’s holding up in her stories is £16 a bottle 😱. But health is important so we don’t cut corners any more and buy the inferior stuff. She really has no clue about her privilege.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Bonbon76

VIP Member
What's she on about? She's a very important lady, this one, and has a very high opinion of herself.
Everyone only needs to eat beef, vegetables are unnecessary and having to take 176 supplements a day is the way, just like our ancestors did.

What was the life expectancy in those days by the way?

Reactions: 3

MotherInferior43

Good grief, she’s so bloody smug and a one woman Insta-sales person, produce some decent content not just ad after ad after ad

Reactions: 2
So I thought ALL proceeds from the Vinted sales were going to the cancer charity? Turns out from her Vinted page it’s a donation.

Ummm.

So the F&F boots which she’s selling for £315 and wore once for a shoot (no doubt #gifted), will be making her a tidy profit after she paid £0 for them.
I'd be more surprised if it was all going to charity. They're all entitled leeches.

Bonbon76

VIP Member
I think a lot of people haven't heard "no" enough in their lives.

If I tried to rope my husband in to appearing in videos as paid content about my very mundane life, he would say no.

If I told him he must cut out all processed food and to listen to unsubstantiated advice from influencers he would say no.

I'm not saying he would stop me doing something I wanted, but he wouldn't be going along with it.

Bonbon76

VIP Member
Also, is she really troubling the stretched NHS to try and find some evidence to support her beliefs?

Flower45

VIP Member
She is unbelievably smug in her thinking. She actually thinks she knows better than qualified nutritionists and Dr's. The absolute cheek of her. Her diet is restricted low carb with a LOT of fat and salt. An unhealthy slim person with a massive superiority complex. Imagine going on a night put with her what a bore!

Merriboo

Back to moaning and acting in a very superior, lecturing manner on stories, GP bashing about HRT. She knows so much having used Dr Google, paid a private gynaecologist and chatted to an influencer “menopause expert” 🙄
then tells her followers to follow and watch the good female doctors on social media and includes a link to the influencer non-doc too 🤦‍♀️

Affiliatedlink

Chatty Member
The Nivea ad has only 140 likes! ?!? Well lets just see it soon rocket to the usual 30k + in the blink of a credit card! Or most likely the agency she’s with will do it for her.

Bonbon76

VIP Member
I bet GPs fucking hate people like her who have watched some YouTube and think they're qualified.

bunnicula

I've just seen she's done some more stories about it. She's charging just under £5 a month. I wonder if there's any way of seeing how many subscribers she has?
I don't think you can see actual numbers, but any subscribers will have a purple square with a white crown in it beside their name if they leave a comment. It might give a general idea.

LipstickCherry

On her stories today she has hinted that she is going to be offering subscriptions. I'm sure she put a poll up a few weeks ago asking her followers if they'd be interested in subscribing and the result was a resounding no.

• Haha