Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dollypn

I couldn’t quite believe Bon marche is in her radar !! It amazes me that these brands are so narrow in their choice of influencers they use to promote their brand ..

Reactions: 2

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
I don't mind Helen, but she does need to check her privilege sometimes. I get they worked hard and sold a business but she could do with remembering not all her followers can afford private healthcare.

Bonbon76

VIP Member
Those Nivea stories. The ‘after’ photos are quite obviously edited.
You can see the patches of her skin where she’s slightly blurred them to make it look like there’s a big improvement.
That’s pretty much false advertising and dishonest.
I thought I thought same, I'm no expert but something just looked off in them to me.

Bit of a rant this morning about only leaving a comment if you are going blow smoke up her arse. Not sure that's how social media works.

Affiliatedlink

Chatty Member
She’s just another rich bored housewife with bugger all else to do, all these comments just add to her feed so she won’t give a shit. as she has supposedly almost as many followers as Kat Farmer, more than Erica Davies and many more that have written books and been on Tv she can afford to lose a few of her followers. 90% of whom are fake anyway!

• Heart

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
Did you not realise she has now invented the menopause, and every symptom she has ever had is related to the menopause?
I'm in the throes of it so not diminishing menopausal symptoms but she seems to have shifted her whole focus and identity from eating like a caveman (albeit with supplements and "tweakments") to being a menopausal woman. :rolleyes:

Those Nivea stories. The ‘after’ photos are quite obviously edited.
You can see the patches of her skin where she’s slightly blurred them to make it look like there’s a big improvement.
That’s pretty much false advertising and dishonest.

NellieNoo

She has her undies on today for views. I’m depressed about my ever expanding waistline now. £16.00 for Olive oil? Really? She needs a reality check.

wibbly wobbly

Chatty Member
The whole world of Instagram is out of control. Does anyone ever come across an influencer that they love to follow anymore? I’m struggling so I’ve lost myself in house and home accounts for now.
I’m the same, the fashion influencers make me feel poor, fat and old looking! They also plant seeds in my head that I must get wide leg jeans or sambas. So I spend money and buy stuff that don’t suit me and I don’t need.

• Heart

Bonbon76

VIP Member
She really feels as though she has outsmarted the GP doesn't she? Maybe their manner reflected yours Helen?

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
She does look good for her age and she's honest about her tweakments. At least she's sticking to pushing just the Azio face cream.

There's another influencer I follow, who I like but she's promoted Azio, then Roc, then another one. Someone pulled her up on it in the comments given most of what she's advertising are these subscription based creams and asked which one, if any, she actually uses or is it just all bullshit.

Helen's big downfall is she's a bit smug and preachy. Wind it in.

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
She's basically on a par with the doctors now.
And, of course, none of us have ever heard of Always products. :rolleyes: Hope you're all feeling empowered now that Hels has wanged on in great detail. 💪

wibbly wobbly

Chatty Member
I had to unfollow her after her diet chat. She read a book and is now an expert on nutrition. She was always super slim and didn’t need to go on such a hardcore diet. She knew that she would suck vulnerable people in with that crap. Push up her interaction or whatever it’s called.

Reactions: 1

Merriboo

Pointed stories referencing tattle with much blowing of raspberries towards us - saying her private gynaecologist didn’t disapprove of her diet, that she was healthy so ya boo sucks to tattle pit of vipers. She also seems to be a self professed expert in HRT (remarkable given she was totally against it until recently starting on it)
Also interesting that her diet is so meat focussed- red meat/processed is known to increase the risk of bowel cancer. Isn’t that what her husband is suffering from? Can’t tell anymore as she has removed all the f*** cancer posts she had in highlights

ginnyw

VIP Member
She's going the way of Kat Farmer - she used to look quite nice but is sort of turning into a Pierrot pastiche, all cheekbones and silly expressions.