Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zetta buttons

VIP Member
“Because the water is so pure, it goes intracellular”

Get this woman off the fucking internet. If the water is mixed with anything in the can you moron, it is no longer pure. Don’t get me started on how molecules get taken into cells.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Affiliatedlink

Chatty Member
I’m so glad I found this thread! She’s one of the biggest fake Instagrammers there are (and there are plenty). she’s paid for followers right from the start and I know that for a fact, I can’t understand how anyone wouldn’t know that when you have more followers than a famous celeb. She’s nothing but an advertising machine, desperate to be famous, she once said she had always wanted to be a model!
She’s another very wealthy bored housewife with nothing but insta to keep her busy!

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Flower45

VIP Member
It's the way she us so smug about her lifestyle that turned me off. She knows best about her diet even though she has no qualification. She wears a boring uniform and got her hair cut, yeh you're an inspiration. 🙄🙄

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
Or Nivea?? 🤷🏽‍♀️
Or the high salt, high fat, no carb diet. 🤷‍♀️

Helen: I'm not an expert. Just telling you what I do...but you definitely shouldn't eat seed oils or grains, pasta, rice, spuds, bread or "any of that rubbish". She's so pompous and evangelical and downright dangerous about the diet. And her hair fell out!

Or it's the cosmetic procedures.

Whatever it is, she's full of it. (Yep, I've found her quite exasperating and cringey recently.)

Flower45

VIP Member
I also had to unfollow her. She is MAD about herself which I don't understand she's fairly average looking. What dud ir for me was the smuggy promotion of a high fat high sald diet when really the reason she lost weight is she only eats 2 meals a day so is in a calorie defecit. The smug reving of her porshe saying she's an expert on cars? Please do me a fucking favour it's your husbands money.
Patronising and completey out of touch with reality I'm so glad there is a thread on her.

wibbly wobbly

Chatty Member
Instagram is just getting more and more toxic . At the end of the day it’s all about how skinny these influencers can be. They can say it’s wellness , menopause etc but it’s just about being a size 4/6. They want to look like teenagers with their baggy jeans falling off their hips. They take supplements and vitamins because they just don’t eat enough. They inject their faces with Botox and fillers because they have no fat left in their cheeks.

• Heart

Flower45

VIP Member
My god that woman needs a hobby that's not thinking, looking at or talking about herself!!
Helen you are an expert on NOTHING!!!

ginnyw

VIP Member
I've had to unfollow her because she's going the way that they all do, ie, frantic, manic, irritating and loud.

Reactions: 5

LipstickCherry

She does look good for her age and she's honest about her tweakments. At least she's sticking to pushing just the Azio face cream.

There's another influencer I follow, who I like but she's promoted Azio, then Roc, then another one. Someone pulled her up on it in the comments given most of what she's advertising are these subscription based creams and asked which one, if any, she actually uses or is it just all bullshit.

Helen's big downfall is she's a bit smug and preachy. Wind it in.
She's promoting Weleda skincare today - a "really lush" serum, night cream and day cream. I wonder how they slot in with Azio?

I know she's embracing the whole thin hair thing but her hair is awful. She's an awful pain in the hole, she's everywhere. Like a rash. Get a real job you silly woman.

zetta buttons

VIP Member
She looks starved. I've never seen anyone that loves to preach, as much as Helen.
Instagram is what these people were waiting for all of their lives. They couldn’t ever get jobs actually on TV or stage so they now spend their days posing and showing off in front of their phones.

She thinks everyone wants to be thin as her. Ok. By eating one meal a day and that being only meat? No thanks. Not when I have angina and can’t walk 1/2 mile in 10 years time because my CHD is so bad. Or have to have a triple bypass because I believe all the bollocks about cholesterol being good.

You won’t be posing and prancing around your bathroom in your underwear then Helen will you?

I wish they’d all fuck off. If they are that bored that not eating normal food and persuading other people not to eat normal food is all they have to keep themselves occupied then they need a fucking litter picker.

Bonbon76

VIP Member
She’s being called out in the comments.

No vegetables. 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Good luck with that in 10 years Helen.
I'm so happy with some of the responses. She should definitely stick to fashion. I'm amazed she has so many followers, she has zero content beyond selling (mostly expensive) things that have been gifted to her.

Reactions: 4

NellieNoo

The whole world of Instagram is out of control. Does anyone ever come across an influencer that they love to follow anymore? I’m struggling so I’ve lost myself in house and home accounts for now.

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
She's now filming herself eating yoghurt to prove that she does eat. Oh look, she put lots in her mouth. 🚩
Yep, a totally healthy attitude and one from which I'm sure her daughter and her followers will benefit immensely. :rolleyes:

• Sad