Instyle_Helen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we please talk about Helen?

Ooh she's going to know she has arrived now she is Tattle famous...

Reactions: 4
Where to begin.....

She is absolutely WEAK for herself and loves to preach to others. I'm not sure she ever buys anything for herself.

Reactions: 1
She really thinks her opinions are important for some reason but loves being controversial. I really think she should stick to clothes. Fascinated by how many followers she has.

Why is she always so manic? And the humble brag about picking up her Mulberry bag when you could get them for £500 🥴.

Reactions: 3
I’m so glad I found this thread! She’s one of the biggest fake Instagrammers there are (and there are plenty). she’s paid for followers right from the start and I know that for a fact, I can’t understand how anyone wouldn’t know that when you have more followers than a famous celeb. She’s nothing but an advertising machine, desperate to be famous, she once said she had always wanted to be a model!
She’s another very wealthy bored housewife with nothing but insta to keep her busy!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
On her stories today she has hinted that she is going to be offering subscriptions. I'm sure she put a poll up a few weeks ago asking her followers if they'd be interested in subscribing and the result was a resounding no.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
On her stories today she has hinted that she is going to be offering subscriptions. I'm sure she put a poll up a few weeks ago asking her followers if they'd be interested in subscribing and the result was a resounding no.
Similar to Backofthewardrobe then?

I've just seen she's done some more stories about it. She's charging just under £5 a month. I wonder if there's any way of seeing how many subscribers she has?

I've just seen she's done some more stories about it. She's charging just under £5 a month. I wonder if there's any way of seeing how many subscribers she has?
I don't think you can see actual numbers, but any subscribers will have a purple square with a white crown in it beside their name if they leave a comment. It might give a general idea.

Reactions: 2
I had to unfollow her due to the amount of love she has for her own feet. WAY too much feet in every shot.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
She doesn't seem to have managed to stop the wine after declaring she was definitely teetotal

• Wow