Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zetta buttons

VIP Member
So I thought ALL proceeds from the Vinted sales were going to the cancer charity? Turns out from her Vinted page it’s a donation.

Ummm.

So the F&F boots which she’s selling for £315 and wore once for a shoot (no doubt #gifted), will be making her a tidy profit after she paid £0 for them.

Bonbon76

VIP Member
She really thinks her opinions are important for some reason but loves being controversial. I really think she should stick to clothes. Fascinated by how many followers she has.

wibbly wobbly

Chatty Member
She is completely brainwashed and has no doubt in anything she says. Some of her sheep even questioned the GP’s comments suggesting medical science is incorrect.

Yes I’m sure that’s correct about not being allowed to use a filter and quite rightly so too.

I’m not sure whether she’s filtered the after pics or not but she’s obviously edited them

Bonbon76

VIP Member
Eugh she's so toxic but I think she really enjoys being controversial. Hopefully she's lost a load of followers today.

zetta buttons

VIP Member
I think she looks really ill actually. That might be the constant pain but she doesn’t look a well woman. All this carnivore/supplement shit does not seem to be working.

NellieNoo

Perhaps post a screenshot of the table here? I’m pretty sure you have to
Subscribe and I’m not that obsessed 😄 I think it will tell us what we already know. They must gain results for these companies or they would drop them like a hot potato.