Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bonbon76

VIP Member
She doesn't seem to have managed to stop the wine after declaring she was definitely teetotal

• Wow
Reactions: 1

MotherInferior43

I don't mind Helen, but she does need to check her privilege sometimes. I get they worked hard and sold a business but she could do with remembering not all her followers can afford private healthcare.
Or designer items all the time - how many ads can one instahun get in her stories?!

Affiliatedlink

Chatty Member
On her stories today she has hinted that she is going to be offering subscriptions. I'm sure she put a poll up a few weeks ago asking her followers if they'd be interested in subscribing and the result was a resounding no.
Similar to Backofthewardrobe then?

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
I think she was expecting the blood tests to show some amazing results after a year on the high fat low carb diet.
What has she got to show other than hair loss and raised LDL cholesterol?
It is fundamentally a low calorie, very restrictive diet about which she is alarmingly evangelical despite having no qualifications to back up all her chat about "studies". 🤷‍♀️

Bonbon76

VIP Member
I don't think anyone I follow tries to sell as much stuff as her, she is at about 5% of any other content, which is mainly some weird tucking hack from Pinterest. How is that increasing her followers?

Flower45

VIP Member
How dare covid darken her door! Does it know know she is a superior human who knows everything!?

• Haha

zetta buttons

VIP Member
She’s saying she feels so much better. She’s only been on HRT for 2 weeks. Can it work in that time? I thought it took 3 months to feel the full effect? A month at least, not 2 bloody weeks.

Edit- this is why influencers like her are so dangerous. Women will watch her reels, see that she has magically gone back to “normal Helen” after 2 weeks on HRT with no side effects and think that’s normal. It’s the placebo effect hun. Stop peddling snake oil canned water and powders and let the experts (doctors and menopause professionals) do their jobs.

LipstickCherry

She takes it so personally when her followers don't enjoy her content, despite her protestations that it really doesn't bother her. It clearly bothers her big time.

Despite the fact that I don’t follow her, I still see waaaay too much of her on explore. I certainly don’t want to pay to see any more of her!

• Haha

Bonbon76

VIP Member
But she has "researched" by following (unqualified) people on Insta and watching YouTube with no basic referencing of the source! I'll take my advice from actual experts thanks.

LipstickCherry

I've just seen she's done some more stories about it. She's charging just under £5 a month. I wonder if there's any way of seeing how many subscribers she has?

Bonbon76

VIP Member
She's so cross that she has Covid, despite her thinking she's an actual qualified doctor

• Haha