Instamums #3 Egos inflating as differing opinions are disregarded as hating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching Wine Country on Netflix can’t watch it without thinking Ana Gasteyer is Finlay Fox she’s her doppleganger twin!
Does anyone actually watch their stories anymore? Like villanelle says “lame”
She is the biggest wannabe... her life must be so empty

Reactions: 1
Oh for the love of god what is that fat greek mother woman doing now? She is a total embarrassment not in the slightest funny and tags bbc etc what does she think is going to happen? Bet her children cringe so much. I'm mortified for her every time she pops up. If none of the people she fawns over commented back on her stuff she would have no engagement at all..... pity party

Can never understand brands working with dress like a mum considering she most often looks a complete mess and literally no one engages with her. Stupid idiots

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Oh no! Poor NSSN has been struck by the dreaded overwhelm again! The patio needs weeding and she needs to get ready for warm weather!! It’s tooo much!!! Thank god she got loads of lovely messages from strangers to comfort her.

Reactions: 2
Oh no! Poor NSSN has been struck by the dreaded overwhelm again! The patio needs weeding and she needs to get ready for warm weather!! It’s tooo much!!! Thank god she got loads of lovely messages from strangers to comfort her.
She should get a gardener in , it’s not rocket science, drama llama 🙄

Oh FFS - one of her things was 'organise stuff to do at the weekend with the kids'. I dunno - maybe get them helping with some of the jobs you're moaning about? My kids would be reasonably happy to help weed the patio or something.

Oh FFS - one of her things was 'organise stuff to do at the weekend with the kids'. I dunno - maybe get them helping with some of the jobs you're moaning about? My kids would be reasonably happy to help weed the patio or something.
Other than let them play with the Au Pair! Life can be such a challenge sometimes

Noticed Finlay Fox is struggling for likes recently, only 170 in 8 hours when she has over 22k following

Finlay Fox IS cold she’s only interested in you if you can do something for her. In real life she has the air of a head mistress. She isn’t cool she’s a huge wannabe. Also for that many followers she should be getting many more likes

Finlay Fox IS cold she’s only interested in you if you can do something for her. In real life she has the air of a head mistress. She isn’t cool she’s a huge wannabe. Also for that many followers she should be getting many more likes
Exactly I’m not a fan myself but i was a bit shocked at how few likes she is getting for such a big account - maybe everyone else is getting the same vibe off her

Reactions: 2
Exactly I’m not a fan myself but i was a bit shocked at how few likes she is getting for such a big account - maybe everyone else is getting the same vibe off her
Maybe she will do a body positivity or a poor me post soon and that will get the gang rallying round. The beggy possibilities are endless

Anyone else thinking Inpo has lost the plot again? Big bold statements on stories about not worrying about the numbers and not going on instagram if you hate it, and ironically that was her until she got the numbers she needed to get ADS every two minutes to shove down our faces. Now all preachy about what seems like a combination of anti-tattlers and people who hunt the numbers every day. Such a hypocrite. Lets not forget how she got here, piggy backing on anyone over 40k she could clamp on to!

Oooh spill the gossip! This is how she comes across on Instagram, but youd hope nicer in real life but it seems not?

Last edited:
I’ve had to unfollow INPO. The constant begging for followers is something else. Trying to convince everyone followers and numbers aren’t important and today telling us to ‘engage, get involved, like and comment’ blah blah blah. This is all to encourage people to engage with HER account, surely? It’s so beggy. Shame really because I really liked her but I actually cringe at her now.

Reactions: 3
I’ve had to unfollow INPO. The constant begging for followers is something else. Trying to convince everyone followers and numbers aren’t important and today telling us to ‘engage, get involved, like and comment’ blah blah blah. This is all to encourage people to engage with HER account, surely? It’s so beggy. Shame really because I really liked her but I actually cringe at her now.
IG has turned perfectly nice women (I’m guessing they all were) into desperate blaggers looking for the next paid partnership or free holiday whilst pretending they’re all mates with their followers.

It’s desperate.

Reactions: 15
exactly - all so desperate!!! and disguised as friendly advice, its disgusting. People see through it though.

IG has turned perfectly nice women (I’m guessing they all were) into desperate blaggers looking for the next paid partnership or free holiday whilst pretending they’re all mates with their followers.

It’s desperate.
exactly, turned them all into fakes, self serving for the money

Selfish mother aka molly suggesting all mum’s should take a few days off “even” if it’s “just”
in the uk, tipped me over the edge. There’s a separate thread if anyone wants to comment

Reactions: 6
Hate it when they say “sorry I’ve not been on these ole squares for a while I’ve been having a break” when they haven’t been on for 24 hours!!!!! Do we care? Did we miss you?? Not at all. It really does feel like a lot of them live in an insta bubble and not in the real world. They only want to meet up with insta people, (suggest they have few friends in the first place) They only want to eat drink go out if it’s for the gram. They must spend hours a day sucking up to each other commenting “preach” “your words are so powerful” “strong mama” under each post. It’s all so sad & desperate.
They harp on about clothes sustainability etc but Instagram is the worst for it. Before insta people would wear the same clothes to different events now they are in different ones every time.

Clemmie Telford, Candice, MOD, inpo, Alison Perry, Erica ...really struggling here to find a non annoying non smug & not greedy insta mum.
Also
How many different skincare brands has ivy coco tried to sell us in the last year?????

Reactions: 10
Hate it when they say “sorry I’ve not been on these ole squares for a while I’ve been having a break” when they haven’t been on for 24 hours!!!!! Do we care? Did we miss you?? Not at all. It really does feel like a lot of them live in an insta bubble and not in the real world. They only want to meet up with insta people, (suggest they have few friends in the first place) They only want to eat drink go out if it’s for the gram. They must spend hours a day sucking up to each other commenting “preach” “your words are so powerful” “strong mama” under each post. It’s all so sad & desperate.
They harp on about clothes sustainability etc but Instagram is the worst for it. Before insta people would wear the same clothes to different events now they are in different ones every time.

Clemmie Telford, Candice, MOD, inpo, Alison Perry, Erica ...really struggling here to find a non annoying non smug & not greedy insta mum.
Also
How many different skincare brands has ivy coco tried to sell us in the last year?????
I think its genuinely difficult for some of them to not go on insta even for 24 hours. It's like an addiction and it's worrying. I mean, I'm guilty of spending time on it, even just mindlessly scrolling, when I could be doing something more worthwhile with my time but I can and have just.. Not. Its not even a thought. But their mindsets are constantly tuned into what photos to post, what would be a cute caption, what would be a 'funny' boomerang and it sounds mentally exhausting.
If insta collapsed tomorrow i think it'd actually be healthy for some people 😂

HI GUYS (manic wave). I didn’t realise these threads were going at this pace now! I know Frugality isn’t technically an instamum but I’m getting so bored of her attempts to pretend to be poor...I needed to share this somewhere. She’s currently on holiday in Spain making out they’re being really frugal because they’re going to places that give you free food with your drinks. I’d have bags more respect for her if she just admitted she’s made a tit ton of money from influencing and doesn’t need to play the poor card anymore (whilst quaffing some champagne out of one of her Gucci slippers).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.