Instamums #3 Egos inflating as differing opinions are disregarded as hating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
...... and I was trying to get my head round this thing she (Frugality) does filming herself walking. It really is bizarre - or is walking now a thing?

Reactions: 2
HI GUYS (manic wave). I didn’t realise these threads were going at this pace now! I know Frugality isn’t technically an instamum but I’m getting so bored of her attempts to pretend to be poor...I needed to share this somewhere. She’s currently on holiday in Spain making out they’re being really frugal because they’re going to places that give you free food with your drinks. I’d have bags more respect for her if she just admitted she’s made a tit ton of money from influencing and doesn’t need to play the poor card anymore (whilst quaffing some champagne out of one of her Gucci slippers).
I wonder what she did to offset her carbon footprint for this holiday seeing as they’ve only just come back from New York?

Reactions: 1
...... and I was trying to get my head round this thing she (Frugality) does filming herself walking. It really is bizarre - or is walking now a thing?
Yes. It is odd, isn’t it? Never particularly interesting. Unless it’s to show off shoes or something 🤷🏼‍♀️

I wonder what she did to offset her carbon footprint for this holiday seeing as they’ve only just come back from New York?
The reusable coffee cup should do it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Haha and of course this one small statement of fact was posted on her story as the ‘tattle women have spoken’.
I think it was that she’s making fun of herself for not being important enough to make Tattle. She doesn’t do any ads or anything and has a real job so she doesn’t bother me.

This woman irritates the life out of me. Playing the Oh we're so frugal and hardly spend any money and then slapping F&B paint everywhere. I have no issues with people spending the money they have earned (however they choose to earn it ) but dont then tell me you hardly spend any money. Also they are in Spain, you get tapas with drinks in most authentic bars its a given and not some magical trick they've discovered.
Oh and her followers need to stop tellling her she looks amazing in what she wears, that last post in the green dress was easily the most unflattering thing Ive seen in a while!!
And breathe!!!!

Reactions: 2
Rosie Ramsay has posted a screenshot of an unpleasant message and also taken the opportunity to go OFF about Tattle. I keep changing my mind about her - sometimes I find her a wee bit annoying but lately I’ve warmed to her again.

Her rant is a bit OTT though. Jealous witches ripping families apart and a destroying marriages because someone has dared to “improve their life and put it online for others to enjoy”... er, what?

And anyone who complains about influencers advertising on Insta are the VERY SAME women who have tried to sell her MLM tit, apparently 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Rosie Ramsay has posted a screenshot of an unpleasant message and also taken the opportunity to go OFF about Tattle. I keep changing my mind about her - sometimes I find her a wee bit annoying but lately I’ve warmed to her again.

Her rant is a bit OTT though. Jealous witches ripping families apart and a destroying marriages because someone has dared to “improve their life and put it online for others to enjoy”... er, what?

And anyone who complains about influencers advertising on Insta are the VERY SAME women who have tried to sell her MLM tit, apparently 🤷‍♀️
I don't know Rosie Ramsay is that what she instagrams under ?

Just came here to post about this! Can’t believe she’s just jumped on ‘Tattle bad. Instamums good.’ Bandwagon 🙄.

Also I’m pretty sure Instamum followers are more likely to be the ones shilling Juice Plus and Younique crap...please don’t tar us with that brush ‘hun’

Fast going off her

I don't know Rosie Ramsay is that what she instagrams under ?
Rosemarinoramsey...she’s the comedian Chris Ramsey’s wife and was a complete breath of fresh air 6-12 months ago but now she’s just falling into rank with the Clemmies et al

Reactions: 8

I’ve just seen her stories and I do feel a bit sorry for Rosie to be honest. She searched her own name on Tattle (probably a really daft thing to do). She was called a ‘disgusting, lazy, terrible mother’ for not taking her son to a Santa’s grotto. I can understand how when somebody reads that about themselves they consider the poster to be a ‘troll’. It does seem over the top and quite nasty, it certainly is not constructive. Plus she apparently did take him, just didn’t post it on Instagram. Given that one of the main criticisms of instamums is that they exploit their children for ‘likes’, to then be insulted over something you kept private must by quite difficult to take.

Reactions: 13
I’ve just seen her stories and I do feel a bit sorry for Rosie to be honest. She searched her own name on Tattle (probably a really daft thing to do). She was called a ‘disgusting, lazy, terrible mother’ for not taking her son to a Santa’s grotto. I can understand how when somebody reads that about themselves they consider the poster to be a ‘troll’. It does seem over the top and quite nasty, it certainly is not constructive. Plus she apparently did take him, just didn’t post it on Instagram. Given that one of the main criticisms of instamums is that they exploit their children for ‘likes’, to then be insulted over something you kept private must by quite difficult to take.
Did you actually read her thread though?

Yes, that one person said some crappy things but other posters slapped them down. Her thread is very positive other than that and she chose to focus on that 1 person in the minority.

Reactions: 3
Did you actually read her thread though?

Yes, that one person said some crappy things but other posters slapped them down. Her thread is very positive other than that and she chose to focus on that 1 person in the minority.
Yeh I did, and she also acknowledged that she doesn’t really get a hard time one here. I just meant that I can understand why she felt annoyed by what she read. Maybe it’s because I can be a bit hot headed, and would have properly lost my rag over a comment like that too 😂

I’m not lucky to be where I am we worked hard to get there. That’s not to say people who aren’t there don’t work hard. Sometimes it’s about the brakes you catch on the way. What I do object to is the way themiddle class white Label is used almost as an insult!
I try to imagine life as a ladder...
If you're white and middle class, you start a fair few rungs up from a poor POC

I try to imagine life as a ladder...
If you're white and middle class, you start a fair few rungs up from a poor POC
Yep I'd agree with that but some people started on the bottom rung ( and I'd include myself in this ) and are now at the MC level due to their own hard work or things that have happened to them along the way.

An account called mummy marsden attacked tattle yesterday calling us all the trolls, jealous witches, mothers who think it’s ok to witch other people’s appearances! Eh stop trying to jump on the bandwagon to make yourself relevant because PTWM made an arse of it.

Why do people do that? Why get involved if it’s nothing to do with you? Seriously. I bet she searches for her name daily

Yep I'd agree with that but some people started on the bottom rung ( and I'd include myself in this ) and are now at the MC level due to their own hard work or things that have happened to them along the way.
Absolutely! I started on the bottom rung too (sometimes it feels like I had to build the damn ladder) but now own a house and land, have a good education and get by ok. I was just trying to say that it's much easier for some to reach the top than others

There’s a trolling/Tattle bandwagon that a lot of them are jumping on since Mrs Meldrum and PTWM both made a big drama of it at the weekend and saw their followers go up as a result (those in the case of those two the drama was too detract from their general shadiness)

I’ve just seen this comment on Rosie’s post by Erica Davies. What the feck Erica? It’s bollocks and would most likely be illegal if true. Why are you even encouraging that type of behaviour? Worrying that 158 people had liked it too 🙄

I’ve increasingly noticed that Insta bloggers who claim to be bullied actually respond by resorting to bullying tactics themselves yet fail to see any hypocrisy (Meldrum, PTWM and Erica’s ridiculous comment for example)

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.