Instamums #3 Egos inflating as differing opinions are disregarded as hating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not lucky to be where I am we worked hard to get there. That’s not to say people who aren’t there don’t work hard. Sometimes it’s about the brakes you catch on the way. What I do object to is the way themiddle class white Label is used almost as an insult!
Kinda agree, if 'white working class' was being used as a generalisation then there would be a tit storm.

Reactions: 1
No words!
Jeez she really is on the beg. However, I personally prefer this style of blatant fishing for freebies compared to the 2 Clemmie’s “please could someone give me some recommendations” bullshit they churn out when they want something

Reactions: 6
She's delusional! This goes for the whole of the instablagger community, it's not clever or savy to be begging for items they can full well afford because their whims dictate that cash cannot be used. Its insulting to those financially disadvantaged and demonstrates how entitled and materialistic people can become. I get that they see themselves (the brand 🤮) as the currency for payment but come on its so egotistical and sad!

I used to find CB so relatable but then she made money and became arrogant. Sending her kid to a private school and has a tax bill of 25K but tired of clothes. duck off love

Reactions: 5
The money has really made her arrogant, she used to be nice 😭

She just storied about people dm'img her about 'the beg', she has a 'don't ask don't get' attitude which I suppose is more honest than the CT stealth begging for clothes for her daughter.

Reactions: 2
What made me laugh was that they had a photographer for it. She really thinks she is something. I guess you have to have money to make money.

Does anyone else follow the island mama life? I do generally like her but the constant bikini pics are getting a bit much...

Good news everyone. Laura Fantacci’s begging for an allergy friendly mattress and bedding paid of the other week.

She now been gifted a whole load of products that she’s now recommending to us.

The fact that she can afford to buy these things comfortably makes it so grabby.

It’s despicable

Reactions: 4
I used to find CB so relatable but then she made money and became arrogant. Sending her kid to a private school and has a tax bill of 25K but tired of clothes. duck off love
Totally, your kid is at private school, you have a free car, banging on about your overflowing bank account and then say you are tired of buying clothes? Alienate your entire audience in one go

Reactions: 6
Totally, your kid is at private school, you have a free car, banging on about your overflowing bank account and then say you are tired of buying clothes? Alienate your entire audience in one go
God she really is breathtakingly entitled , amongst the worst I think.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.