Instamums #3 Egos inflating as differing opinions are disregarded as hating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kat used her mums estate to buy a 850 grand beach house. Wow......
No to be fair she mentioned in the comments of her post about it that the inheritance only paid for the deposit. But still, that means they’ve been able to take on a whopping second mortgage!! 😳

No to be fair she mentioned in the comments of her post about it that the inheritance only paid for the deposit. But still, that means they’ve been able to take on a whopping second mortgage!! 😳
I think they'll manage - especially if they rent it out when they're not staying there. I think good for them really - I would love to buy somewhere in our equivalent place.

Reactions: 1
Oh it’s great and I’m happy for her but really mentioned it to demonstrate how different she is to 99.9% of the population..... wonder why she accepts all the free insta stuff and “work”.

I think they'll manage - especially if they rent it out when they're not staying there. I think good for them really - I would love to buy somewhere in our equivalent place.
Yes, you can see how much it means to her and it is somewhere they do actually visit a lot - this time I legitimately am jealous ha ha (what they always accuse Tattlers of being!) but it really puts into perspective the enormous difference in lifestyles doesn’t it.

Reactions: 2
I wouldn’t necessarily think they have a whopping second mortgage. The influencer work is staggeringly well paid - but I don’t think she would want to share how all those ads, paid partnerships etc have helped to fund a second home.

I was amazed that they have paid 850k for holiday home! Wow!!! Found it on right move - lovely house! Wish I could buy one house for 850k never mind a second home. Am bit envious! Her hubby must have a fab job! Xx

No one should own 2 houses while people are sleeping under bridges and others are being fleeced by landlords. And she really needs to stop with the 'first world problems' schtick

Reactions: 6
I do like her as I always thought she was quite relatable (shopping in Lidl, the broken settee, and the same problems with stroppy kids. But this second home malarkey has really made me rethink her motives for the relatable shopping. How on earth does anyone afford a £850,000 holiday home - with a legacy or not! Her mum just have been loaded too.

I don't so that probably colours my opinion So fake and inappropriate with her wealth

Reactions: 3
Kat has been wealthy for a long time. Her husband is big in the city and has earned a whopping six figure salary for years, much longer than she’s been IGing for. Has anyone seen an outside shot of their family home in its entirety? It’s an incredible, (several) million pound property.

Reactions: 4
Blimey!!! Didn’t realise she was that wealthy! And still gets all that free stuff (lucky sod!) 😂

Has she ever put a photograph up of the house? I want to see it now! 😂

They’re very comfortable let’s just say. I don’t follow her now (totally unrelateable for me) but the picture I saw was from a few years back, in the winter when it had snowed. It’s bloody huge!

Reactions: 3
So for this week’s #gifted holiday we have INPO and Style Mum + others all treated to a week long ski holiday in a luxury chalet! It’s such a tough life for them, it truly is 🤣

So for this week’s #gifted holiday we have INPO and Style Mum + others all treated to a week long ski holiday in a luxury chalet! It’s such a tough life for them, it truly is 🤣
That’s pissed me off about INPO’s ski trip. They have money, they’ve already been abroad twice this year. It’s just so greedy.

‘The long mum’ posts moaning about universal credit etc and today posting about her £395 bleeping coat. Do all their gifts get declared with relation to benefits? Of course they bleeping don’t

So, on top of buying a second property this week, Kat has got filler pumped into her face, procedure done by Dr Ellie, who has changed her name on the gram hoping that no-one will remember her as being the lady who arrived on a plane to Dubai drunk and with an out of date passport.

Go easy on that filler Kat, you've gone from subtle to pillow face already 😕

Reactions: 7
I think the instamums have broke me. I’ve been doing 50 hour weeks solidly for years in my nursing role. I am stressed, exhausted and short with my family. My kids get the crumbs of me. I spend all my free time worrying about work, whether it’s about patients, regulation, more junior nurses and how they will cope or just a general worry about what has happened to my beloved profession.

Why do I let myself watch these vapid, rich, privileged women? Why do I let myself get wound up by their greedy, entitled ways? I wouldn’t want to be them but I’d sure as hell like to experience their relatively stress free existence

I’m in a grump

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.