Instamums #3 Egos inflating as differing opinions are disregarded as hating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NSSN - does she ever stop moaning? Every day, all day. She is such a Debbie Downer. Having a husband that works away is tough, but she has a nanny and a fairly handy job!!

Reactions: 1
NSSN - does she ever stop moaning? Every day, all day. She is such a Debbie Downer. Having a husband that works away is tough, but she has a nanny and a fairly handy job!!
She always does hundreds of stories every day of her just looming into the camera whiffling on and on and on - can anyone be arsed to watch all that? Seriously.

And whatever happened to 'Gift Match' - her idea that brands would give away things to deserving people as well as to whatever influencer they were gifting to (wouldn't want those poor influencers to miss out...)?

INPO is just awful. I can’t stand it when she puts her massive moon face so close to the camera.

She’s another one who used to be so relatable, but she’s now a beggy grabby cow like the rest of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I did like TFP (fashionable pan) but really annoying how much she gets gifted and her attitude towards it. She gave her little girl a bag a couple of weeks ago full of “frozen” merchandise from matalan. Why give so much to one person. What about gifting merchandise to a hospital ward or children’s home?

Reactions: 8
None of them are capable of giving stuff away. I can’t remember who I was watching but I was thinking no one needed the amount of whatever they were given. It’s so so greedy.

Reactions: 3
I see Erica Davies has done another "why am I here" post. She must do one of these every 3 months. Que lots of gushing we love you messages and then normal ad-service will be resumed.

Reactions: 10
I actually like Erica and think she does good content.
Anelli Bush has done a gazillion stories all with swipe up!!

I'm feel the same. She seems more genuine than a lot of accounts I follow on insta. She shares a lot of interesting things.

Aneli Bush gets gifted so much and puts bloody thousands of swipe ups, must make a fortune. She did some try ons a few days ago and duck me, she absolutely loves herself 🙈😂

I’ve just discovered online shopping (my kids think/know I’m old and my boyfriend just rolls his eyes now)
I get excited when stuff arrives and I work damn hard for it (most days it’s like my birthday!sorry mr lovely postman)
No way would I sell my soul (or my families souls) for a few freebies
I think the kids would leave home if I did!

We can’t be far away from someone buying a second/holiday home with the proceeds of all their ads/swipe-ups/cookies and then doing a refurb with all the discounts/gifts/freebies. After all, at some point you must reach peak biker...

Reactions: 3
We can’t be far away from someone buying a second/holiday home with the proceeds of all their ads/swipe-ups/cookies and then doing a refurb with all the discounts/gifts/freebies. After all, at some point you must reach peak biker...
Well watch this space - I’m 99% sure DMBL40 is in the process of buying a holiday home in Suffolk from little hints I’ve picked up on Insta, and things she’s mentioned in the past about wanting to “one day”. . .

Reactions: 2
Well watch this space - I’m 99% sure DMBL40 is in the process of buying a holiday home in Suffolk from little hints I’ve picked up on Insta, and things she’s mentioned in the past about wanting to “one day”. . .
I have a feeling she has owned that for a while but didnt want to admit it. And now she thinks the time is right to start talking about it. They go there alot and she has always been a bit cagey about where they stay

I have a feeling she has owned that for a while but didnt want to admit it. And now she thinks the time is right to start talking about it. They go there alot and she has always been a bit cagey about where they stay
I think if she owned somewhere already we would have seen while she deliberated over which F&B paint or Fired Earth tile to blag. I feel like I must own her sofa after all the Hush stuff she got commission for. Doh!

DMBL4O just has by the looks of things. She’s been hinting at it for a while but then someone commented on one of her posts earlier this week asking if they had signed the contract.

DMBL4O just has by the looks of things. She’s been hinting at it for a while but then someone commented on one of her posts earlier this week asking if they had signed the contract.
And she did a very random Insta story this week “asking for a friend” about people’s opinions on holiday homes and what were the best things they liked to find when they rented one out! I thought straightaway that she was after tips for letting out her own new place - then I also spotted the comment asking whether she’d “signed anything yet” 🤔

Guess you were spot on. The new house is

Guess you were spot on. The new house is
Sorry in Kat's stories today. I can't hate on her, it's obvs been a dream of hers for a long time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.