Instamums #3 Egos inflating as differing opinions are disregarded as hating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get it at all All the followers etc for someone who has today hailed the chunky soled boot as something totally out there and divisive when people have been wearing them for years.
DMBL40 ??? By any chance or are there more ?!!

Reactions: 2
I have no interest in Scamp & Dude (the twee name sets my teeth on edge!) but I’ve just had a look, and my feeling is, you can’t trademark leopard print. Yvonne uses a lot of leopard prints in her clothes so I don’t think she’s on shaky ground.

But let’s see if Scamp & Dude start crying about copying and getting all of their Instamum mates to cry about it too 😄
Oh good, I thought I was in some wierd parallel universe where they were working together. I don't know why but it doesn't quite sit right.

Anna Hart has put a story on telling us that she’s sorted out beauty stuff for the students who lost their possessions in the halls of residence fire in Bolton but can she have the address again!

🤣😂 Just so we all know that she’s doing something charitable 🙄 If you were going to do it you would save the address and just get on with it without having to publish to the nation! I’ve had to unfollow her - she’s changed so much into someone who thinks they are way more important than they actually are - I wonder what will happen to her if the bottom drops out of the influencer world seeing as that’s her business? Notice she’s not fawning all over MOD anymore and screen shotting all of her inspirational M & S adverts!

Reactions: 3
I don't get it at all All the followers etc for someone who has today hailed the chunky soled boot as something totally out there and divisive when people have been wearing them for years.
I thought the same. My current ones are on their 4th Winter.

I watched ‘the fashionable pan’s’ stories today. She was gifted in the space of 24 hours a huge amount of stuff. Free clothes from M&S, a luxury beauty advent calendar, free clothes from Tesco, and a gifted cinema trip.

It’s all so materialistic and puts me off the brands that do this

Reactions: 6
I watched ‘the fashionable pan’s’ stories today. She was gifted in the space of 24 hours a huge amount of stuff. Free clothes from M&S, a luxury beauty advent calendar, free clothes from Tesco, and a gifted cinema trip.

It really puts me off too! I like the brand Elizabeth Scarlett and have bought from her before but it’s so annoying now that every time she launches a new pouch it’s gifted to the same influencers 🙄 and they story saying “these are so great I use them for everything and have like nine of them” - I wish she’d stop and I purposely won’t buy now - I think it’s insulting that it’s all given for free yet they could more than afford to buy their own!

Reactions: 5

I don’t believe a word any ‘ blagger ‘ says anymore . !! Especially being given a product and then paid to promote it .. I know they’re making a living out of it but they don’t seem to have any respect for the ‘products’ just the money And the free events with the massive goody bags .
It’s a shame as I used to love some of them when they were ‘normal’ .
ive started to unfollow loads of them as their contents are same same same .
Oh and I deliberately don’t buy anything they promote .. ANYMORE .... as I’ve opened my eyes to their deceitful ways 😂

Reactions: 4
I don’t believe a word any ‘ blagger ‘ says anymore . !! Especially being given a product and then paid to promote it .. I know they’re making a living out of it but they don’t seem to have any respect for the ‘products’ just the money And the free events with the massive goody bags .
Oh and I deliberately don’t buy anything they promote .. ANYMORE .... as I’ve opened my eyes to their deceitful ways 😂
Agreed, it's all about the cold hard cash. They do not "love" the product, it isn't "best ever" it is just money in their pocket.

There is a blagger with a thread on this site who repeatedly whores out her supposedly transgender 4 year old, constantly posting photos and stories about his desire to be a girl. She doesn’t seem to be capable of discerning the difference between the privacy of her child, his future choices, the uncertainty of such a diagnosis at the age of 4....and the huge potential harm to the child should he end up resenting and suffering from the huge volume of internet content clearly outing him before he is even old enough to speak for himself. They hijack the transgender platform simply to draw hits to their site, followers, all clearly with the goal of scoring advertisers. There ought to be laws protecting childrens privacy about such things.
Who?

I have no interest in Scamp & Dude (the twee name sets my teeth on edge!) but I’ve just had a look, and my feeling is, you can’t trademark leopard print. Yvonne uses a lot of leopard prints in her clothes so I don’t think she’s on shaky ground.

But let’s see if Scamp & Dude start crying about copying and getting all of their Instamum mates to cry about it too 😄
Cannot stand Scamp and Dude after the way they responded to the Saccone Joly’s cold shower thing. Or more like they didn’t really respond. Their business doesn’t match up with child exploitation and abuse. It’s all so murky. I can’t give any of them energy anymore. They don’t give a damn about anyone but themselves.

Reactions: 7
Just when we thought the DLAM jumpsuit was the winner of overpriced colab of the year, we have a new entry, Fran from The Fashion Lift and her Wyse London loungewear, now wait for it, guess how much?

£195 for the top, and £210 for the joggers. I kid you not. You'd think for that price it would be 100% cashmere, but no, only 30%, the rest is wool.

What planet?? £410 for a loungewear set :rolleyes: :eek:o_O

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Just when we thought the DLAM jumpsuit was the winner of overpriced colab of the year, we have a new entry, Fran from The Fashion Lift and her Wyse London loungewear, now wait for it, guess how much?

£195 for the top, and £210 for the joggers. I kid you not. You'd think for that price it would be 100% cashmere, but no, only 30%, the rest is wool.

What planet?? £410 for a loungewear set :rolleyes: :eek:o_O
You beat me to it, I just saw that...it’s ridiculously expensive!

So glad I’m not the only one that does this 😂 I only follow one normal “influencer” on insta, and that’s only because I went to school with her and followed her before she became an annoying insta mum whoring her son to anything who’ll gift her something. As soon as i see what’s she’s been gifted it’s on a list I won’t buy or will try and buy from a competitor. Her man has a decent job so she doesn’t need to work and isn’t short of money but she’s always begging for free tit! Recently got a new car plastered all over insta and begging a company to gift her something she’s already had because she left it in her old car. I might across as bitter and maybe I am but I struggle by as a single parent and scrape what I can for my own kids and it really gripes me to see people who can afford these things get them for free 🤬🤬🤬

Is that the same Fran who is flogging Matalan?? There no way in a squillion years she’d shop in Matalan. She’s so false and faux posh.

Reactions: 7
There is a blagger with a thread on this site who repeatedly whores out her supposedly transgender 4 year old, constantly posting photos and stories about his desire to be a girl. She doesn’t seem to be capable of discerning the difference between the privacy of her child, his future choices, the uncertainty of such a diagnosis at the age of 4....and the huge potential harm to the child should he end up resenting and suffering from the huge volume of internet content clearly outing him before he is even old enough to speak for himself. They hijack the transgender platform simply to draw hits to their site, followers, all clearly with the goal of scoring advertisers. There ought to be laws protecting childrens privacy about such things.
WTF !!! I’ve just checked her page .. it’s absolutely awful ! I can’t bring myself to look at it again .. I’m absolutely horrified !!! I think it’s the mother that screams for the attention and as you say there ought to be laws protecting this 4 year olds privacy !!

Inpolife - advertising M&S pjs with her family sliding backwards and forwards across the kitchen floor. Just why ?

• Sick
I've just realised that Kat (DMBL40) and Simon (FOD) have the same writing style and haphazard family life that causes them to create 4 paragraphs of nothing for every post.

Reactions: 1
Inpolife - advertising M&S pjs with her family sliding backwards and forwards across the kitchen floor. Just why ?
Also o hate the fa t that rather than deleted stories when she forgets to put Ad - she just apologises 3 posts later. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.
She is so cringe. Anything for a bloody freebie, yet as a small business owner she goes on at how she can not afford to discount.
Another one that lacks authenticity and honesty.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.