Instamums #3 Egos inflating as differing opinions are disregarded as hating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Insta mums” must be the weirdest thing i see in social media. I don’t get the turn on with whoring your baby to thousands of people you don’t know online for the sake of a #gift or an advert. It must be a peadophile dream come true. Lots of creeps on the internet drooling over your kids for the sake of a free dribble bib 👍🏻 Hope that’s worth it 🤢
Not just babies. Some are setting up accounts for their teens.

Reactions: 1
“Insta mums” must be the weirdest thing i see in social media. I don’t get the turn on with whoring your baby to thousands of people you don’t know online for the sake of a #gift or an advert. It must be a peadophile dream come true. Lots of creeps on the internet drooling over your kids for the sake of a free dribble bib 👍🏻 Hope that’s worth it 🤢
There is a blagger with a thread on this site who repeatedly whores out her supposedly transgender 4 year old, constantly posting photos and stories about his desire to be a girl. She doesn’t seem to be capable of discerning the difference between the privacy of her child, his future choices, the uncertainty of such a diagnosis at the age of 4....and the huge potential harm to the child should he end up resenting and suffering from the huge volume of internet content clearly outing him before he is even old enough to speak for himself. They hijack the transgender platform simply to draw hits to their site, followers, all clearly with the goal of scoring advertisers. There ought to be laws protecting childrens privacy about such things.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
A little off topic, but can anybody tell me how some Instagrammers square the circle of having a job and accepting gifts\freebies. There is one who is a teacher and over the last few days i have watched her accept jewelly, candles and Sweaty Betty exercise gear. As Teacher i think you need to be really careful with social media etc for obvious reasons. This lady's house is frequently on show, as is the type of gin etc that she likes. Seriously, only a matter of time before one of her pupils rumbles her. i also question how her colleagues feel.It just doesn't sit right with me that a teacher should feel the need to accept so much free stuff . Is it ethical?

Reactions: 7
Yes, I see Lulu Dumas constantly featuring her teen daughter these days. It was her birthday this weekend so that’s understandable (although spare us the embarrassing mum/daughter dances) but LD seems to be trying to set her up ready for her own influencer account! 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yes, I see Lulu Dumas constantly featuring her teen daughter these days. It was her birthday this weekend so that’s understandable (although spare us the embarrassing mum/daughter dances) but LD seems to be trying to set her up ready for her own influencer account! 🙄
Oh Jesus Christ, yes you’re right 🙄 Hadn’t thought of that but she’s been on there a lot hasn’t she.

I haven’t been on much this weekend but I did see that The Fashionable Pan had been taken to Disney Paris by Matalan. I can’t watch her - waaaaay too much self adoration and ‘hysterical’ stories with ‘the hubby’ 🙄 - so not too sure why Matalan took them but she gets gifted so much stuff it’s ridiculous.

Realised that it’s Black Friday soon (this week?) so it’ll be links and promotions galore from the all, encouraging people to buy more tit they don’t need all whilst making a buck for themselves.

Reactions: 2
A little off topic, but can anybody tell me how some Instagrammers square the circle of having a job and accepting gifts\freebies. There is one who is a teacher and over the last few days i have watched her accept jewelly, candles and Sweaty Betty exercise gear. As Teacher i think you need to be really careful with social media etc for obvious reasons. This lady's house is frequently on show, as is the type of gin etc that she likes. Seriously, only a matter of time before one of her pupils rumbles her. i also question how her colleagues feel.It just doesn't sit right with me that a teacher should feel the need to accept so much free stuff . Is it ethical?
Think it depends on your contract but I think a lot of them would find they're in breach.

I’m starting to get REALLY pissed off at how much free stuff these people get. When they could pay for it themselves. I am a SAHM because I couldn’t afford to pay for nursery to go back to work. I go without so my daughter can have things. It is so disgusting.

Reactions: 4
Who is the account dazlin cleaning is referring to? 600k followers and they're heating fabric conditioner in a pan
Am i the only person that thinks dazlin is a rude cow? She comes across as extremely bitter and self important, shes a hard grafter and good at cleaning etc but her personality is diabolical, no wonder i see no friends on her account and just her husband and child. I bet noone can stand to be around her!

I’m starting to get REALLY pissed off at how much free stuff these people get. When they could pay for it themselves. I am a SAHM because I couldn’t afford to pay for nursery to go back to work. I go without so my daughter can have things. It is so disgusting.
Such is the world I’m afraid, those that can afford things often get a free ride

Reactions: 3
A bit OT but NSSN is so unbelievably narcissistic. I struggle to see how she is a branding expert when her own brand is so inconsistent, jumping around from ‘motivational’ slogan posts, lists (think that one’s been done love) and now on the podcast bandwagon. The amount she bleets on about her marital problems is too much!
Ok, I really need to unfollow...

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Growing number of instamums complaining about this very website... pleasing “needs shut down” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Would mummy_poppy_bailey come under this section to i feel like theres nothing about her on here anymore and the things she is doing is going unnoticed now?

The_style_mum is another one !! Shoving her precocious sons in our faces constantly .. and that bloody sausage dog ! Her style is pretty shite lately too ... and she does love a freebie !!!!

The_style_mum is another one !! Shoving her precocious sons in our faces constantly .. and that bloody sausage dog ! Her style is pretty shite lately too ... and she does love a freebie !!!!
I’ve had to unfollow her! Used to like but drove me insane so unfollowed....

Not really sure where to post this...
Anyone else noticed kemitelford's cardigan looking very much like a scamp and dude one?
Did they collab and I missed it?
I really like her, her dresses are amazing, it just seems strange to have something that similar.

Anybody else follows Hannahsilver she's a mum of 3 under 5s lovely and engaging with her followers I messaged her once about something and she replied straight away she has a good amount of followers

Not really sure where to post this...
Anyone else noticed kemitelford's cardigan looking very much like a scamp and dude one?
Did they collab and I missed it?
I really like her, her dresses are amazing, it just seems strange to have something that similar.
I have no interest in Scamp & Dude (the twee name sets my teeth on edge!) but I’ve just had a look, and my feeling is, you can’t trademark leopard print. Yvonne uses a lot of leopard prints in her clothes so I don’t think she’s on shaky ground.

But let’s see if Scamp & Dude start crying about copying and getting all of their Instamum mates to cry about it too 😄

Reactions: 8
I don't get it at all All the followers etc for someone who has today hailed the chunky soled boot as something totally out there and divisive when people have been wearing them for years.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.