Instamums #3 Egos inflating as differing opinions are disregarded as hating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched DMBL40 ranting on about how her card was declined in IKEA! Could just imagine the scenario of her screeching and gurning....”what you stupid little man?!...I’ve got millions in my account!!...You obviously don’t know who I am! I’m a very important influencer you know!” Dreadful woman! 😩
Is this the same woman who was asking us to be kind to others just a few weeks ago? Who was advocating patience and acceptance for those who might be having a hard time? For example, people who might have to work at a call centre at the weekend and deal with irate impatient princesses who forget their bank cards when they go shopping?

Reactions: 9
Just watched DMBL40 ranting on about how her card was declined in IKEA! Could just imagine the scenario of her screeching and gurning....”what you stupid little man?!...I’ve got millions in my account!!...You obviously don’t know who I am! I’m a very important influencer you know!” Dreadful woman! 😩
I get that feeling of being messed around by your bank or a company and I have certainly raged to my husband or been shirtier than I should have been on the phone but thank goodness I haven’t broadcast that to thousands of followers! It does come across as entitled and rude - the employees of the bank are clearly just doing their job as best they can. And if you haven’t even got an actual credit or debit card in a shop on what was a large shopping trip, can you really get that huffy about the incompetence of others?

Reactions: 3
Is this the same woman who was asking us to be kind to others just a few weeks ago? Who was advocating patience and acceptance for those who might be having a hard time? For example, people who might have to work at a call centre at the weekend and deal with irate impatient princesses who forget their bank cards when they go shopping?
Yep, she jumped on the McGuiness / disabled parking bandwagon and posted about not judging people, being kind and hidden disabilities.
Obviously does not apply to call centre workers, she is completely entitled in her world, to refer to them as idiots.
Hypocrite!

Reactions: 4
And now yet another Bobbi Brown ‘ambassador’ (Erica Davies) added, think was Hannahfgale the other week. Sigh. It’s getting so repetitive and boring.

Reactions: 1
I think people are starting to feel bitter about the freebies and the dropping hints for TVs, bathrooms, especially given that so many are well off as it is. Money to Monday it seems!
I don’t recall seeing CLTS’s amazing Bali holiday being an AD or a gift but having looked At pics can’t imagine it was cheap for a family of 5.
If it was paid for paid for by themselves maybe they should concentrate on home renovations like the roof before forking out on x amount of holidays etc.
The way these people live and choose how to spend their money is what causes anger and hostility.

I think people are starting to feel bitter about the freebies and the dropping hints for TVs, bathrooms, especially given that so many are well off as it is. Money to Monday it seems!
I don’t recall seeing CLTS’s amazing Bali holiday being an AD or a gift but having looked At pics can’t imagine it was cheap for a family of 5.
If it was paid for paid for by themselves maybe they should concentrate on home renovations like the roof before forking out on x amount of holidays etc.
The way these people live and choose how to spend their money is what causes anger and hostility.
CLTS is far from hard up. Her kids go to private London schools, their beautiful house is in a very affluent area, her husband is pretty high up in the TV world - I'm sure they can afford to fix their roof no problem but as with everything with Chloe its all a huuuuge drama. I saw that Kat Farmer put a post on stories about the change in the rules for affiliate links/ads which is great (lots didn't) and then added 12 different links for camel coats. Links earn the instagrammer approx 7% of the purchase price - imagine how much just those links would have earned her! Mind blowing!

Reactions: 2
If their husbands had anything about them they’d feel rather embarrassed at their wives grovelling for freebies. What happened to male pride?!?!

Reactions: 2
She is just a poundshop Lorraine Chase whose 'style' is transient and debatable

I hope things change soon and companies realise all the gifting is actually detrimental rather than encouraging for the consumer!

Can I just say how pleased I am that any profits from my Matalan purchases have been used to pay for a group of Instatwats to have a free trip to Thorpe Manor so they can all celebrate being a twit for christmas for free.

Gosh, it's been all of 5 minutes since the last free brunch, they soooooo deserve this treat. It makes me want to run out to the nearest branch of Matalan and buy more stuff so they can fund more freebies #twatsrus #rentatwat

And how the fook did CLTS manage to get builders in to fix the roof/refit the bathroom so quickly?? I can't get a plasterer to answer my text let alone step across the threshold just to give me a quote. Round here its 'Yeah we can do it but it'll be 3 months before we can start'.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I discovered Does my mum look 40 in the olden days when she wrote a blog. I had lost my style mojo and she helped me work out what to buy.
Now, in all honesty she was always better styled by others. She did a shoot for me and em and looked amazing but said the style of the dress wasn’t for her- but I bought it.
In recent years though- she’s really lost her way. Biker jackets she was dead against- until about 3 years after everyone else. She’s totally fallen into the dress and biker = fashionable outfit. It’s a rut. We’ve all done it, it’s just we’re not making money out of a claim to be into fashion.
Added to this, she’s gone from seeming fun and nice (if a bit frivolous) to well, a bit of a witch. I love it when you spot other instagrammers in the back of other people’s stories and there they are unmasked....

I just think her choices are dire She has no real style and is hysterical in her delivery Everything is hysterically funny or tears And the dresses suit no one not even her!

What pisses me off is those that try to hide that’s it’s a gift. instylebyhelen does (g) next to all her endless gifts surely that’s not right?
Report her. The ASA are very clear that it needs to be #AD at the beginning. What the duck is a g? That doesnt tell people it has been sent to you for you to flog to your followers. Fucksake it isnt difficult is it?

“Insta mums” must be the weirdest thing i see in social media. I don’t get the turn on with whoring your baby to thousands of people you don’t know online for the sake of a #gift or an advert. It must be a peadophile dream come true. Lots of creeps on the internet drooling over your kids for the sake of a free dribble bib 👍🏻 Hope that’s worth it 🤢

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.