Ingham Family #184 Mila Mila on the insta wall we leaked your name before the cotterballs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why’s he washing the garage doors when the house is a tip. None of the rooms are decorated.And the ones that have been decorated aren’t finished.I bet they still havent got wardrobes in the “dressing room”. The only reason jace is still in a cot is because she doesn’t want him getting her up in a morning, he’s clearly not potty trained.

and once he’s finished outside he will say he has to edit....does he spend any time with the kids? It’s weird.

Reactions: 34
I think Lazy is glad Creepy has a full-time job of cleaning the fake marble floor, glass and garage doors because he'll have less time to get up to no good online.

Poor Isabelle, her 16th birthday is going to be the usual drag the whole family to somewhere at nearly closing time when it'd be so nice if she could go with her friends, if she has any left.
Isla and Esme could go but couldn't they leave Lazy and the little two behind so the day isn't focused on them and Lazy needing to stop to breastfeed etc.

Reactions: 21
As Jason said that Dr Pilot Creep would cry if he pulled down his tent thing, I wonder if he cries a lot 😂
I bet he cries over the tiniest bit of dirt on the farble floor or whenever someone denies them a freebie.

Im sure he praised Isla for getting full marks in a spelling test once and then went on to say she got 8/10

Looks like the photos arent gonna be much different to Jaces, theyre all very cult like 🙈
Nah foooo, they'll be different; Lazy has gained 6 stone and Creepy about 12 chins since these photos were taken.

Baby no 6 in 9 months?
The thought of those two in bed. They must have the most boring sex ever. One pump and it's over. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I havent been on here for a couple of days as i'am poorly with the flu so feeling pretty tit and very sorry for myself. But i am crying laughing here, catching up on Creepy and his filter pics. Oh my god, its one of the funniest things i have ever seen.
Hope you`ll feel much better very soon.Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is it another punishment day for tattle with no vlog or are we to be blessed with Creepy's beautiful face explaining the reason behind the delayed vlog?

Reactions: 12
I spoke too soon...they just uploaded.
Day two of starting the vlog in Isla's room but they don't read tattle.

Not going to watch the entire vlog but looks like an advert for lazy's tat and me

Reactions: 19
Well that was a bore fest 😴😴 If you haven’t started it, I seriously wouldn’t bother

Reactions: 16
On the newest Insta stories, I kept watching Isla ... poor kid looks so anxious apart from when the camera is on then the fake smile comes on, but it never reaches her eyes.
Its up. Blessed day
Yer an can I just say how bleeping discusting letting that dog lick that week old baby’s mouth and face after dogs lick themselves and go out side and lick and eat piss and tit just when you think that could get no lower and he ment to be a mad clean freak sort your bleeping self out you pair of discusting half wits

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Another complaint submitted to asa, advertising her tit yet again and not declaring it!
Link here for anyone else who wants to report it..

This will catch up with them in the end!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Since my previous post about pots to puss in I’ve thinking of the origins of sayings some more. This one is definitely Ingham relevant, given their aversion to bathing.

It was rare to bath a few times a year in early Victorian times. The water had to be lugged in from a standpipe and boiled over the fire and the tin bath filled.

The whole household shared the one tub of water. Man of the house went first, grandfathers, uncles then sons, followed by mother, grandmother, daughters and babies, unbelievably came last. The water was so filthy you couldn’t see through the slurry by baby got a turn.

Hence, ‘Don’t throw the baby out with the bath water’
After reading your historical factual posts its rebalanced the brain cells I've lost catching up with the Minghams 😄👌 A bit of culture innit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Think the plan is to bore on about Tat & Me in every vlog until the IFAM buy an ugly blanket or six just to shut her up. Actually that'd be a solid promotion. For every blanket sold, Sarah will go five minutes without mentioning them.

Apart from Creepy rocking it, they never seem to bother with The Ingham Family merch anymore. Wonder why.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe already mentioned? Mila same design as her bespoke blankets are made by another company, so she stole the design and name for her Mila range of goods. Not sure if I can link here, but can be googled 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Since my previous post about pots to puss in I’ve thinking of the origins of sayings some more. This one is definitely Ingham relevant, given their aversion to bathing.

It was rare to bath a few times a year in early Victorian times. The water had to be lugged in from a standpipe and boiled over the fire and the tin bath filled.

The whole household shared the one tub of water. Man of the house went first, grandfathers, uncles then sons, followed by mother, grandmother, daughters and babies, unbelievably came last. The water was so filthy you couldn’t see through the slurry by baby got a turn.

Hence, ‘Don’t throw the baby out with the bath water’
Love these @Priority education!

Touch & squirt.
Didn't one of his conquests call him a one pump chump?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe already mentioned? Mila same design as her bespoke blankets are made by another company, so she stole the design and name for her Mila range of goods. Not sure if I can link here, but can be googled 🤦‍♀️
Yea she made out like she named the design after her daughter 🤣 when actually she stole everything... the design, the blanket backing colours, the name of the products and then used them to name her kid too.
So orginal!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
They’ve still not got internet fitted at the house, having to rely on a mobile dongle. Surely that is your first priority when it’s your job?!
My son moved into his first home on Thursday. He rang plusnet on Tuesday. They despatched the router that day. He received it as he was moving in 2 days later. On Friday he got an email saying plug it in to activate it. He did that and he had the internet by 11am on Friday morning.
I wonder if Chris would like some advice !!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.