Ingham Family #184 Mila Mila on the insta wall we leaked your name before the cotterballs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like the ESTA you need for america.
Those rules don't apply to Creepy though. He doesn't need a visa (or visa waiver) to enter the States, he needs a bloody miracle!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Im sure he praised Isla for getting full marks in a spelling test once and then went on to say she got 8/10

Looks like the photos arent gonna be much different to Jaces, theyre all very cult like 🙈
Jason's baby photo shoot was just so shoddy. They looked like such scruffs where their tshirts hadn't been ironed and were all different shades of dirty beige. It looked like they'd just pulled them out of the Shein packaging, which in fairness they probably had.
I really don't understand the concept of wanted pictures of your baby wrapped up like a ball of wool?! Surely it must be uncomfortable for their little legs?
Shame on the photographer for brazenly supporting them. How can
Also (I'm on all roll now) why bother with having a professional photoshoot if you never have any photos displayed? I've never seen them in any vlog look at old photographs or anything. They have all their 'making memories' on the vlogs.
Such a strange family, understatement of the year I know.

The patio outside looks the same height as the floor inside.
I hope they've got adequate precautions in place to prevent any water getting through from outside.
I hope they haven't!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh tit. I should’ve asked someone! That makes perfect sense now. Well don’t I feel like an idiot lol - I kind of want the ground to swallow me up!:oops:😬
Unless it's the GREY which is his sex beanie... Meaning he's been having sex far more than not, 😝

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
The pile of scruffy runners at the kitchen patio door would drive me insane lol and is a tripping hazzard. They have loads of options for shoes in that house. Creepy constantly cleaning windows and bisselling while his children wander aimlessly around that house waiting to jump to attention for the camera. Sad. The eldest girl in particular needs to see more of the outside world as opposed to the over influence of her stunted mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Why pretend they are working now to take time off on holiday, when the main times she shows them doing worksheets is on holiday, it hardly gets a mention when at home.ea

I don't know whether I would pass or fail the Ingham school. I have quite neat writing, and like doing neat colour coded lists and headings, however my drawing skills are lacking to decorate my work nicely. I would be good at adding up her shopping, but then Chris might get jealous that someone is better than him at maths and fail me anyway. I could probably copy out the periodic table quite well, which seemed important for Chemistry expert chris. I read a lot so she would get annoyed that I need new books, although I would be sure to write down if they were worth the money or not, which seemed to be the main focus of the book reports.
Sarah is the kind of "teacher" who'd hand all the girls a blank map of the world and tell them to put in all the seas and oceans. A normal teacher would expect you to get an atlas out and write all the names in the right places. Sarah would expect them to colour around the land edges with a blue crayon.

Reactions: 18
I’d acc feel insulted how much Chris cleans if I was Sarah, fully just feels like he doesn’t wanna talk to her and is avoiding her hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’d acc feel insulted how much Chris cleans if I was Sarah, fully just feels like he doesn’t wanna talk to her and is avoiding her hahah
Avoiding interacting with his children too.

Beltoft Hillbilly Jace is standing inside watching his father clean windows instead of playing with him whilst his mother takes pics for the 'gram #MakingMemories

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Samaritans are available 24 hours a day (something I’ve been meaning to mention whenever the beanie is discussed anyway, tbf).
As are Rentokil (something *I've* been meaning to mention whenever the beanie is discussed :sick: :m )

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Since my previous post about pots to puss in I’ve thinking of the origins of sayings some more. This one is definitely Ingham relevant, given their aversion to bathing.

It was rare to bath a few times a year in early Victorian times. The water had to be lugged in from a standpipe and boiled over the fire and the tin bath filled.

The whole household shared the one tub of water. Man of the house went first, grandfathers, uncles then sons, followed by mother, grandmother, daughters and babies, unbelievably came last. The water was so filthy you couldn’t see through the slurry by baby got a turn.

Hence, ‘Don’t throw the baby out with the bath water’

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I havent been on here for a couple of days as i'am poorly with the flu so feeling pretty tit and very sorry for myself. But i am crying laughing here, catching up on Creepy and his filter pics. Oh my god, its one of the funniest things i have ever seen.
Hope you feel better soon! x

Reactions: 7
Creepy is to his Bissel as my neighbour is to his Karcher pressure washer. We have to put up with the noise of the pressure washer most weekends for 4-5 hours at a time.
How long til Creepy finds out how satisfying pressure washing is? Cos it is, but no one needs to do it every weekend!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Creepy is to his Bissel as my neighbour is to his Karcher pressure washer. We have to put up with the noise of the pressure washer most weekends for 4-5 hours at a time.
How long til Creepy finds out how satisfying pressure washing is? Cos it is, but no one needs to do it every weekend!
Not my neighbour are you, we’ve got one of those living here, she’s currently out there now cleaning cars in the rain, she even cleans the neighbours car 🙄
I hope it’s dirty rain today 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
My neighbour loves throwing water down her front steps and onto pavement even in winter when water turns to ice

How about stop cleaning windows and garage doors and start decluttering the garages
those rooms above the stairs outside will also be filled with rubbish

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.