Ingham Family #184 Mila Mila on the insta wall we leaked your name before the cotterballs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where on earth are the babies tiny legs in that rolled up ball

Reactions: 12
Ive got a cocker spaniel. His hair reminds me of the the wispy, matted stuff she gets on the backs of her ears when she's been running through the bushes.
I've never seen such a young kid with such poor quality hair and I've seen many.
They seem to have a thing about not taking care of their hair, as adults they may want scruffy, poorly conditioned hair but why would you want that for your kids?
My cocker spaniels the same and the matting gets very felt like before it’s her grooming time. Creepy could use his matted felt to make a better beanie that might be waterproof for going in the hot tub. He’d have his sex colour on every day. God help the recipient of his endeavours

Reactions: 13
Sarah has replied to a comment on the vlog that they are planning on going to Alton Towers soon for Isabelle’s birthday.
You‘d think they’d stay away after he was caught out sending his dirty messages to one of their young female staff members!
I wonder if they know he’s planning another visit!

• Wow
Reactions: 37
I
So how much would the patio set #2 / sofa #4,000 and the hot tub going to cost them ? Around £5,000 maybe ? Combined ( if they are going for the ones they showed before ) how have they still got that kind of money to spend on non essentials ? The tat and me / fidget and them / teen and who gives a fk business doesn’t seem to be killing it anymore and the views are down on the videos ( so everyone says ) so what’s the deal ? Is it the old videos with millions of views being re watched ? I just don’t understand how they never stop buying tit and yet people have said they have like £80,000 tax debts not to mention what must be huge mortgage & utility bills ! I’m so confused! 🤔
I did think that too with the mortgage etc how can they afford it. But surely they would have made some money off their old house? That’s what I’m thinking haha. If not god knows where they get their cash from and paying the house. Granted for where I live that house would be over a Million 🤣

Reactions: 9
I

I did think that too with the mortgage etc how can they afford it. But surely they would have made some money off their old house? That’s what I’m thinking haha. If not god knows where they get their cash from and paying the house. Granted for where I live that house would be over a Million 🤣
They buy unnecessary amount of rubbish, but don’t invest in quality products (even though they can afford to). It’s all quantity of quality for them in every way. I say they aren’t anywhere near the breadline!!

also I remember there is one sofa that didn’t. Suit the kitchen, Esme suggested they sell it? Sarah said no, to keep it in the garage. As if they need the money, they sell anything! Wouldn’t donate it to someone needy

Reactions: 18
Sarah has replied to a comment on the vlog that they are planning on going to Alton Towers soon for Isabelle’s birthday.
You‘d think they’d stay away after he was caught out sending his dirty messages to one of their young female staff members!
I wonder if they know he’s planning another visit!
I bet they book a sleepover room. Ultimate sister sleepover for 16 year old birthday!!

Would be great if she could stay over with friends and just have a day in the park with them. Shes going to end up in cbeebies land all day with jace isnt she 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Ingham Family #185 The photo shoot makes us stare, a baby ball, a shirtless Jace, but Oh My! Chris does have hair!

Reactions: 11
Guys, I’ve got some information that could rock everyone on this thread about the conception of Mila!

I had seen the Inghams before last year, but then got bored and never watched any of their vlogs last year on their European tour, and it took a while to catch up with what the references to a cave being the location for Mila’s conception meant.

In news that could shock you all, especially those experts in the field of ‘beanie-ology’ (special thoughts go to @garyowen7), I can reveal that Chris wasn’t wearing his black sex beanie on that day of their wedding anniversary in the cave:

79D634C0-178B-44EB-8B12-5A5E9F647127.jpeg

I hope no one finds this blow to what we understand of beanie-ology too distressing. I’d like to remind you that the field is always evolving, and that the Samaritans are available 24 hours a day (something I’ve been meaning to mention whenever the beanie is discussed anyway, tbf).

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Guys, I’ve got some information that could rock everyone on this thread about the conception of Mila!

I had seen the Inghams before last year, but then got bored and never watched any of their vlogs last year on their European tour, and it took a while to catch up with what the references to a cave being the location for Mila’s conception meant.

In news that could shock you all, especially those experts in the field of ‘beanie-ology’ (special thoughts go to @garyowen7), I can reveal that Chris wasn’t wearing his black sex beanie on that day of their wedding anniversary in the cave:

View attachment 701455
I hope no one finds this blow to what we understand of beanie-ology too distressing. I’d like to remind you that the field is always evolving, and that the Samaritans are available 24 hours a day (something I’ve been meaning to mention whenever the beanie is discussed anyway, tbf).
As brilliant as this is, I think the black sex beanie is a reference to having it elsewhere, not his wife, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
As brilliant as this is, I think the black sex beanie is a reference to having it elsewhere, not his wife, lol.
Oh tit. I should’ve asked someone! That makes perfect sense now. Well don’t I feel like an idiot lol - I kind of want the ground to swallow me up!:oops:😬

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I

Inghams must've been one of the few people to have bought a house in 2017 and barely have made a penny off it. I haven't looked at the sale prices but they bought it for £400k and sold it for around that price. It will be the same with this house - it will date quickly, will have lost that new shine and will need updating in a few years if they want to get rid of it. All fur coat and no knickers, again

I bet they book a sleepover room. Ultimate sister sleepover for 16 year old birthday!!

Would be great if she could stay over with friends and just have a day in the park with them. Shes going to end up in cbeebies land all day with jace isnt she 😕
Hopefully they draft Leah in so she at least has someone her age. Can't believe they would actually consider staying there again. What a nerve

Reactions: 24
The money this lot piss up the wall and unless they're lucky enough to go window shopping hot tubs or spending Nannar's cash, those kids spend near enough every day sitting around pylon palace doing naff all while she keeps the sofas warm and he cleans windows. Glad she thinks it's funny. I think it's just sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
F180BFF6-3B89-424F-B7FF-222BE4B17BF6.jpeg

I wish he’d wash his manky hair as often as he seems to clean those damn windows!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.