Ingham Family #184 Mila Mila on the insta wall we leaked your name before the cotterballs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jace will have had a wash with a baby wipe and the kids will have run some dry shampoo through their hair 🤢 Poor Jace always looks so grubby. His hair always looks sticky.
Ive got a cocker spaniel. His hair reminds me of the the wispy, matted stuff she gets on the backs of her ears when she's been running through the bushes.
I've never seen such a young kid with such poor quality hair and I've seen many.
They seem to have a thing about not taking care of their hair, as adults they may want scruffy, poorly conditioned hair but why would you want that for your kids?

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Those photos are bizzare, in the Story Esme and Isla looked scared to death til they plaster a smile on their face. Jace half naked, and why was Mila stuffed in a ball?

Reactions: 31
Lazy has checked out why she had more kids after knowing what he is is crazy, she could have left the girls were getting older but maybe that’s the reason from him I mean
When you see the old videos it’s like night and day.

Reactions: 12
Those photos are bizzare, in the Story Esme and Isla looked scared to death til they plaster a smile on their face. Jace half naked, and why was Mila stuffed in a ball?
I’ve never seen such a weird family shoot!

Reactions: 23
As Jason said that Dr Pilot Creep would cry if he pulled down his tent thing, I wonder if he cries a lot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Has the sleazeball messaged any young girls recently I wonder?

Reactions: 9
why are lazy and Isla still in nightwear
Thats exactly what I thought they do look as if they are in nightwear and why Jace has no top on looks stupid not the kind of photoshoot I would have liked for my family - but every one to their own !!!

Reactions: 15
Just watched an old vlog from when Isla was 5. In ONE SAME VLOG she asked to be put into a trolley seat, a highchair and Chris called her likkle baby boo boo. Oh how times have changed. Isla also looks completely different. Wouldn’t have even said it was the same child
Agree with this completely, isla looks nothing like the cute little munchkin she was & has changed so much in appearance which is no ones fault other than them feeding her tit I guess , the only people responsible for her attitude and personality are her parents.

Although recognisable izzy has changed a lot over the past 12 months or so too , again both in looks and personality , which is hardly surprising since she’s been cooped up with her narcissistic mother and STEP father for the longest time. I wonder if she’s ever been outside on her own ? She’s 16 next month so it will be interesting to see if that affords her any freedom at all and if given it would she even know what to do with it. 🤷🏼‍♀️ or is it to be hers and esmes role now to just babysit the petulant isla and 2 babies until they are old enough to not need minding. 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I havent been on here for a couple of days as i'am poorly with the flu so feeling pretty tit and very sorry for myself. But i am crying laughing here, catching up on Creepy and his filter pics. Oh my god, its one of the funniest things i have ever seen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I havent been on here for a couple of days as i'am poorly with the flu so feeling pretty tit and very sorry for myself. But i am crying laughing here, catching up on Creepy and his filter pics. Oh my god, its one of the funniest things i have ever seen.
Get well soon

Reactions: 7
Also Mila is in front of Jace with no one close enough to rescue her if she gets knocked/kicked over. ( is that wicked of me for even thinking that)

I have just noticed on Instagram how Islas smile drops so quickly when the photographer has finished.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Laughing at Creepy doing maths, the man who once said “£10 for 24 cans (of Coke), that's 24p a can!" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Also Mila is in front of Jace with no one close enough to rescue her if she gets knocked/kicked over. ( is that wicked of me for even thinking that)

I have just noticed on Instagram how Islas smile drops so quickly when the photographer has finished.
Weebles wobble spring to mind for what they’ve done to mila in those pics

and yes it’s sad that they don’t look happy and just plaster a smile on to take the pictures, both especially and Isla glance to the left obviously being given direction from parents to smile

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Weebles wobble spring to mind for what they’ve done to mila in those pics

and yes it’s sad that they don’t look happy and just plaster a smile on to take the pictures, both especially and Isla glance to the left obviously being given direction from parents to smile
Id like to think they had been thier hours and were over it all when sarah filmed that.

Reactions: 5
The family photoshoot is exactly the same as Jace's was. The minimalist, neutral clothes and the baby wrapped up like a ball. Idk what these things are like since I'm only 22 but I feel like I'd want the pictures for different kids to be abit different? The only difference is that Jace is in these stood up

Reactions: 12
In the london vlogs where creepy forgot to pack the swimming costumes and they were out shopping frantically (as usual) for ones to go in the hotel pool in for half an hour they were so anxious about getting jace a pair of trunks and kept banging on about how they don’t like toddlers in just trunks and how it feels so unnatural - yet here we are a few months later and jace is in a photoshoot topless with shorts (for seemingly no reason?? As the rest of the family are nicely dressed in clothes)
She said the same about belly tops, workout bras and active wear leggings and then 2 days later bought esme and Isla some. This is coming from I’ve never dyed my hair ever, and I don’t do sugar Sarah.

Chris is morphing into his father...he gets fatter and uglier every day.

Reactions: 26
They’ve totally said they do homeschool 8-10 because they know they aren’t up at that time to
Vlog and get caught out by clocks in the background 🤣🤣 living your best life!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.