Ingham Family #147 Chris thinks he's a bit of a fitty, but can't even spell pity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and then seemed surprised that they didn’t work 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
And diagnosing Prinny himself, quite impressive man child Ingham! Pilot, brain surgeon, young hollywood, pro one trick pony, videographer, and now a vet to boot! How do you do it all?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can't believe she's moaning about being bored and them being bored with walking the streets or the canal. I'm several miles down the same canal and there's always something to see that's new, always some wildlife to spot etc. If she were in central Bradford or Birmingham or somewhere built up I could understand the moans, but there are loads of places locally within even a five minute drive it just takes a bit of planning which is beyond the capabilities of both of them. They don't have to go to the same damn reservoir there ARE other places (and that reservoir is always packed anyway!)
I did wonder how long she would stay excited about going out to buy a sandwich for.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You guys can always make me laugh, first it’s the wheelchair comment and now it’s the wankets 😂

I would just like to know if there will be a wanket made with chai lattes on or a backwards forwards wheelchair on?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In the Q and A lazy and creepy did recently they described Izzy as deep, now I’m not trying to be overly critical but I normally have to skip through her parts of the vlog. She always comes across as vapid and lacks knowledge about things that people her age at this point know.

Watching Isabelle watch Mulan and attempt to describe why it was #inspirational made me roll my eyes so hard, especially when she could not understand why the reviews were bad. I think it shows how naive and also ignorant she can be. I don’t blame Izzy I blame her materialistic mother who once asked if America had Kentucky Fried Chicken!
Totally blame her mother. I do feel a bit sorry for Isabelle in one respect though. She does not have one single positive female role model in her life. She doesn't have anyone to guide her learning. There's no one to encourage a possible emergent interest in nutrition or self care (and I mean self care as in taking care of your emotional, phyiscal and mental health - not *just* treating yourself to a hot chocolate and a Disney marathon). And ultimately her best chance of learning why Mulan had such poor reviews is reading about it on Tattle.

I do think she is naive, immature and not particularly "book smart" but at the same time, she was still only twelve when the sh*t hit the fan about Creepy and his antics. In the wake of all that she "lost" contact with her father and that side of the family and when she was taken out of school, she lost her last bit of normality. She has no privacy, everything is done for show and little chance of breaking free. I absolutely get that there are children in worse situations (I've taught in some of the roughest areas of London and could tell you stories that would your hair stand on end) but this is her reality and I don't think it's a particularly happy one.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That's a big fat "up your's" to all the "small businesses" that have gifted her all the personalised stuff for mainly Jace ..... Just the other day she received a backpack with his name on, how long before they are part of her line of tat to sell to "ifam" ? I mean don't get me wrong u know lots of businesses sell the same or similar items to one another and a bit of healthy competition is usually good, but these small business stupidly sent this stuff to her in good faith that they will be advertised amongst the 1.3million subs they are so proud of not just the 32k that actually watch daily and that the items sent would be cherished by them not used as ideas for a new line she can personally sell !!! And to take away business from these small businesses during a tough year is shameless ... She really does disgust me ! 🤬😠
Also my sister bought a heat press and a vinyl printer to print out her own dance school uniforms and accessories, and it's not that easy takes a lot of practice, and judging by the state of that babygrow or whatever it is she hasn't weeded the rainbow out properly ! And it looks like it won't last a wash !
I totally agree with that it’s just ripping off all the small businesses she’s conned into giving her freebies. I mean she’s hardly had to but that kid a thing clothes wise. She better watch what she’s doing my friend got sued by a small business she copied so did Sam Faiers of TOWIE because she did EXACTLY what lazy is doing.

Reactions: 13
In her qna she called herself deep after saying she doesnt know where she will be in 5 years cos she might be dead!
Izzy, I can tell you now that's not 'deep', that's depression 😅 Seriously, if you're still high school age and genuinely think/believe you'll be dead before the age of 21 or can't/won't picture anything about your adult life, it can be a warning sign of suicidal ideation (and I speak from experience here). You don't plan for your future because you're not really planning on having one.

Now I'm not a professional and I'm not going to medically diagnose some girl I don't know - but just given her history of wanting mental health support, I'd encourage her parents to at least keep an eye out and check in with her. If nothing else, your daughter will find herself a bit lost when she realises that she thankfully did not die in five years time but didn't really use that time to equip herself with the skills/ideas/tools needed for the adult life she wants (I know too many friends who faced that). Just... encourage her to explore her future while it's still all ahead of her 🤷

• Sad
Reactions: 20
So, I guess for everty new snuggle hood , blanket etc, she takes 1 of each out the packaging to show everyone or to photograph, then she ends up taking them home, the house must be packed with them !! Did u notice how creased the snuggle hoods were 😅😅, the first design of her new range didn't look all, that good, the lettering looks as if it wil, peel right off 🤣🤣
The hoodie thing looks cheap and tacky and the other thing looks like she’s just stuck a random sticker on it. It won’t last a day 😂

Couple thoughts from the vlog:
- Lazy complaining it would be too expensive to do personalised items via supplier? No lazy, you just want a bigger profit margin on your baby and me tat. 😂
- Is bullet journaling schoolwork now?
- The neglect of Esme's room - Creepy saying he doesn't want to build the wardrobe, yet he was all about getting Isla and Isabelle in their rooms and making sure they were done.
- Ranting about Prinny's vet bill, don't get a dog if you won't pay the pills luv
- And more evidence of Lazy being unaware of the pandemic, of course deliveries are going to be messed up, couriers are overwhelmed with the amount of parcels and packages with everyone ordering things online? Surely she must know that?
- More tat for the kids 🙄 bet they'll be shoved in the bottom of the draw by next week.
- These all in one fleeces 😂 im sorry I can't stop laughing, they just look ridiculous.
- That personalised best for Jace....I have no words - definitely will come off in the wash 😂
Give it a week and she will be moaning about having to do them all herself 😂

Reactions: 17
So, I guess for everty new snuggle hood , blanket etc, she takes 1 of each out the packaging to show everyone or to photograph, then she ends up taking them home, the house must be packed with them !! Did u notice how creased the snuggle hoods were 😅😅, the first design of her new range didn't look all, that good, the lettering looks as if it will, peel right off 🤣🤣
Thoughts:

Her new designs look like a Year Two Art PRO-ject would if Remedial Art lessons were actually a *thing*. Not that I can talk because if Remedial Art were a thing, I still wouldn't have got on the course.

Do we think Creepy's face gymnastics are due to opiates or antidiarrhoeal medication not doing its thing?

Looks like Ar*ehole brown lipstick is going to be big in 2021.

chris said prinny gets an ear infection every 8 months. then proceeds to say her last one was in 2019?? how thick can you get

"Tar pitch, a carbonic substance also known as bitumen or asphalt, is so thick it appears solid at room temperature. Pitch is now estimated to be about 2 million times more viscous than honey and 20 billion times more so than water"

I'd say maybe a bit thicker than this? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m not even trying to be a hater but Chris posting skating clips to his insta is objectively boring as duck, whether he posted it or the most loved influencer on the internet posted it. It’s boring and I can’t tell one from the next because they’re all essentially the same thing. And he went off on that woman calling him a one trick pony last time :ROFLMAO: Come on dude

• Haha
Reactions: 24
GETTING HEADBUTTED CAUGHT ON CAMERA!! THIS CAUSED TEARS!!

The local canal and river are flooded and Lazy is worried about the people who live near them. It's a worrying feeling not knowing if you will wake up to a flooded home. Lazy has seen a lot of Facebook posts about flooding so she hopes if anyone lives near a river or big water, their house isn't affected. The girls are doing schoolwork and Lazy is so excited because her machinery to expand Baby and Me has arrived. She looked into getting someone else to personalise the clothes but lazy wouldn't be happy crying those prices. I bet she will still sell one babygro for £15-20 though. Jace screeches at Prinny to get out and Lazy laughs. She won't be laughing when Jace gets bitten. The machinery was supposed to arrive earlier in the week but the delivery driver was unable to access the house due to adverse weather conditions. There are lots of routes to the house and Lazy has no idea what the issue was. She as had an insane amount of sales because she restocked yesterday.

Creepy puts Jace's coat on. He sneezed in Lazy's face this morning whilst eating porridge.

Isabelle is in her room doing schoolwork and tidying her room. She has been journaling because her other bullet planner is full. She has got ideas off Pinterest and read nine books in January. She does three pages a day. Isabelle spilt a cup of water on her macbook and cried a few weeks ago so the enter button doesn't work. She wants to do a big Shein order and Lazy has offered to buy things for her but isabelle wanted to spend her own money so she is doing chores to earn it.

Creepy is using any excuse he can to stay away from the top bedroom and doing the wardrobe. The Amazon order has been delayed and it's given him an excuse to not so and finish the wardrobe. He had to take Prinny to the vets this morning because her breed of dog are prone to ear infections in one of their ears and hair growing inside the ear causes the infection. Well it wouldn't happen if you had her groomed then, and your bratty son screaming at her every five minutes probably doesn't help either. Prinny has to have her ear hair plucked and gets an infection every 8 months. Creepy spent £132 at the vets ad he isn't happy. Well you got a pet, you agree to pay any vet bills so quit moaning Noddy. Jace has come into Lazy's bedroom. Jace headbutts Creepy but there doesn't seem to be any tears. He always gets caught out by vet bills.

Lazy has been at the office for two hours and hasn't packed a single order so will probably be there most of the day. She has had a big delivery of wankets. The space and makeup wankets will be restocked. The plus size wankets fit people over size 28. She shows us some of the wankets, including a horribly creased rainbow one. Isla will be getting one today because Esme stole her other one. The restock/launch will be on Saturday. Wanket sell out quickly.

Esme and Isla have got an order of tangle and dimple toys. The girls have been playing with their dolls for a while.

Lazy is home and ha given the girls their wankets. Jace tries to take Isla's away from her. Isla wear 7-8 clothes and is on the shorter side but the child's wanket fits her fine. The gamer pattern reminds Lazy of the Nintendo and Xbox.

Lazy is about to end the vlog but first she want to show us her first personalised onesie. Jace is obsessed with rainbows and has been listening to a 24 hour Youtube song all day long. The sticker is on good and proper, and she can't scratch it off. Lazy ordered way too many adhesive stickers and not enough iron on ones. She isn't sure what to use the adhesive ones for but loves crafts. Poor Lazy is shattered and off to bed.

End of vlog

View attachment 397341View attachment 397342View attachment 397343View attachment 397344View attachment 397345
Quit moaning Noddy though! CRYING!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Whilst I'm not in the Cricut club, I am in a similar one as I use Silhouette Cameos in my business. I wouldn't hand your membership card in just yet, because she has no idea what she's letting herself in for, especially with personalised items. She's so lazy she thinks packaging up her already made blankets is hard work 😂 For the first time ever, I hope she is absolutely inundated with orders when she rolls this out, because she'll royally duck this up.

Her nephews at christmas, does that count? 😂
I'm really hoping she's bought just an easy press rather than a proper heat press (because it'd be hilarious watching her try and run a business with just an easy press). She's fucked when she starts selling. If she's as popular as she says she is with orders, she will crack under the pressure.

As if she didn't even weed the rainbow correctly 😂 she's also one of these who keeps the lettering unattached as she has no idea what she's doing. So funny.

Keep going Lazy. We can't wait to continue watching your screw ups in this adventure. You think you work hard packaging up Chinese blankets. You'll soon find out what hard work really is 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Izzy, I can tell you now that's not 'deep', that's depression 😅 Seriously, if you're still high school age and genuinely think/believe you'll be dead before the age of 21 or can't/won't picture anything about your adult life, it can be a warning sign of suicidal ideation (and I speak from experience here). You don't plan for your future because you're not really planning on having one.

Now I'm not a professional and I'm not going to medically diagnose some girl I don't know - but just given her history of wanting mental health support, I'd encourage her parents to at least keep an eye out and check in with her. If nothing else, your daughter will find herself a bit lost when she realises that she thankfully did not die in five years time but didn't really use that time to equip herself with the skills/ideas/tools needed for the adult life she wants (I know too many friends who faced that). Just... encourage her to explore her future while it's still all ahead of her 🤷
I honestly think she’s just regurgitating what she’s no doubt heard Chris and Sarah say countless times to justify them p*ssing about
in a caravan for months on end,

Reactions: 10
One run in the washing machine and those personalised clothes will be ruined. Can't wait for the reviews. They look so crap 😂 love it

• Haha
Reactions: 24
One run in the washing machine and those personalised clothes will be ruined. Can't wait for the reviews. They look so crap 😂 love it
Dreadful quality. It'll serve her right for ripping off those who have sent her identical items.

Reactions: 19
Totally blame her mother. I do feel a bit sorry for Isabelle in one respect though. She does not have one single positive female role model in her life. She doesn't have anyone to guide her learning. There's no one to encourage a possible emergent interest in nutrition or self care (and I mean self care as in taking care of your emotional, phyiscal and mental health - not *just* treating yourself to a hot chocolate and a Disney marathon). And ultimately her best chance of learning why Mulan had such poor reviews is reading about it on Tattle.

I do think she is naive, immature and not particularly "book smart" but at the same time, she was still only twelve when the sh*t hit the fan about Creepy and his antics. In the wake of all that she "lost" contact with her father and that side of the family and when she was taken out of school, she lost her last bit of normality. She has no privacy, everything is done for show and little chance of breaking free. I absolutely get that there are children in worse situations (I've taught in some of the roughest areas of London and could tell you stories that would your hair stand on end) but this is her reality and I don't think it's a particularly happy one.
Never mind her mum not being a good role modeL Isabelle hasn’t a role model of any gender or species. God love her Prinny does her best but the poor dog is either thrown out into the garden or put in another room. Lazy hates that dog and it’s very unusual for a child of Jace’s age to be so objectionable towards a family pet dog. Children that are scared of dogs geerally don’t have one in the family and are wary of the noise. It’s more likely the dogs would be terrified of the almighty din that’s the Ingham crowd.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
On the Baby and me instagram it says “rated excellent on trust pilot”. Doesn’t every negative review get deleted? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 26
On the Baby and me instagram it says “rated excellent on trust pilot”. Doesn’t every negative review get deleted? 🤔
God forbid when she starts selling these heat press personalised vests. She'll have her work cut out deleting negative reviews that the sticker came off after one wash 😂

Also just checked the trust pilot, theres 1 negative review from October - assuming its either been missed or it looks incredibly suspicious if they have a 100% 5.0 rating, although currently at 4.9...

• Haha
  • Wow
You guys can always make me laugh, first it’s the wheelchair comment and now it’s the wankets 😂

I would just like to know if there will be a wanket made with chai lattes on or a backwards forwards wheelchair on?
I think she should design a wheelchair wanket, it does get cold in a chair

Has anyone watched Skins on Netflix? (Not the series) Sarah’s dry cracked lips put in an appearance.
2B85ACA7-4B9D-4B00-BC26-0B77CF4BBAF6.jpeg

you have to at least watch the birthday cake scene btw

Yes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I see on tiktok creepy has his rails out in neighbouring streets again doing his sooper dooper tricks , there's young girls on there calling him their idol 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.