Ingham Family #147 Chris thinks he's a bit of a fitty, but can't even spell pity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thinking about Prinny and the ongoing neglect she suffers.
Didn't they actually buy her for Isabelle?
Because I'm sorry, but although ultimately she's supposed to be a family pet, Isabelle should be taking some responsibility for her as well. She is 15 years old and this most definitely means she should be stepping up and saying I'll take Prinny for a walk, instead of shutting her in the kitchen because she's disturbing her camera time. Even Esme is old enough really.
I had a dog around the age of 12 and walked it every morning before school.
The girls don't seem to be receiving any kind of proper schooling at the moment so they don't need to worry about that commitment.

It pains me to think how Prinny is nothing more to them than a nuisance and an inconvenience!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I don't think Sarah really knows what she wants her business to be. She just sees something someone else does and then decides to copy it.

It started with baby blankets and baby toy things. Hence the name "baby and me". Then bigger blankets, weighted blankets and wankets - which do all fit in with the blanket theme at least. "Teen and me" which are the same kind of things but in a different section of the website - if someone is looking for a blanket do they really care which member of the family "designed" it.

Random items of clothing - those busy bee things. That was quite a while ago and never seems to have expanded/updated the range.

Floor loungers.

Now personalised baby clothing.

Then theres the things that are sold under the ingham family name rather than baby and me but have the exact same prints - backpacks, notebooks. So if you really liked a particular theme, you couldn't buy it all on one site, and would probably miss the fact that the other items even exist if you didn't already know that they sell on different sites.

Reactions: 15
Thinking about Prinny and the ongoing neglect she suffers.
Didn't they actually buy her for Isabelle?
Because I'm sorry, but although ultimately she's supposed to be a family pet, Isabelle should be taking some responsibility for her as well. She is 15 years old and this most definitely means she should be stepping up and saying I'll take Prinny for a walk, instead of shutting her in the kitchen because she's disturbing her camera time. Even Esme is old enough really.
I had a dog around the age of 12 and walked it every morning before school.
The girls don't seem to be receiving any kind of proper schooling at the moment so they don't need to worry about that commitment.

It pains me to think how Prinny is nothing more to them than a nuisance and an inconvenience!
I hadn’t seen any old vlogs until last week - it wasn’t part of the ‘project’ - but one came up & I gave it time. Genuinely shocked - is this the same family? All girls were well dressed in school uniform, the dog was clean snd groomed and being made a real fuss of by the children, and Sarah. They adored her and she them - it wasn’t fake.

Plus, Sarah was very attractive. Her appearance wasn’t repulsive at all. Sure, she was annoying, but not in a nasty, bitchy way. She wore a very flattering shade of lipgloss - much lighter, maybe a pale peach, kinda shiny. It’s like a color I would use, much nicer than this harsh, dry, dark thing she’s using now.
I can’t say she’s lost her looks - she threw them away. Her face has become contorted with her bitterness. So full of self loathing and you can see the attitude being picked up by the kids.

This is only going back maybe 2-3 years max. How can anyone of her age change that much in such a negative way? Weight gain happens, sure, but she’s aged horribly in a very short time.
Just so sad how clean and loved that dog was. Sarah appears to resent her now. Never a kind word or a cuddle. 😰

Reactions: 37
80 wankets sold in 7 minutes. Cue the next big shopping splurge.
No wonder she's always harping on about her wankets and blankets, if she can flog this many then it's easy money.
I don't know how she can sleep at night when its children and vulnerable people suckered into buying them.

Reactions: 13
I hadn’t seen any old vlogs until last week - it wasn’t part of the ‘project’ - but one came up & I gave it time. Genuinely shocked - is this the same family? All girls were well dressed in school uniform, the dog was clean snd groomed and being made a real fuss of by the children, and Sarah. They adored her and she them - it wasn’t fake.

Plus, Sarah was very attractive. Her appearance wasn’t repulsive at all. Sure, she was annoying, but not in a nasty, bitchy way. She wore a very flattering shade of lipgloss - much lighter, maybe a pale peach, kinda shiny. It’s like a color I would use, much nicer than this harsh, dry, dark thing she’s using now.
I can’t say she’s lost her looks - she threw them away. Her face has become contorted with her bitterness. So full of self loathing and you can see the attitude being picked up by the kids.

This is only going back maybe 2-3 years max. How can anyone of her age change that much in such a negative way? Weight gain happens, sure, but she’s aged horribly in a very short time.
Just so sad how clean and loved that dog was. Sarah appears to resent her now. Never a kind word or a cuddle. 😰
When you see the difference a few short years have done the change in them is shocking

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Not a lot to say except, a fool and their money are so easily parted (in this case fools !) or foo's !! 🤣🤦 💸💸💸 !! Also she rarely comments on this group anymore unless it's for reasons like this 🤬
When someone says they wouldn't dream of buying their blankets anywhere else. 🤣

I mean aside from the fact they're overpriced, buying blankets is not a regular thing. It's not like milk or bread, you don't need a regular supplier people!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Not a lot to say except, a fool and their money are so easily parted (in this case fools !) or foo's !! 🤣🤦 💸💸💸 !! Also she rarely comments on this group anymore unless it's for reasons like this 🤬
I did the same! Not order, I mean screen shots (but your blurs are way better than mine).
So utterly wrong that this greedy witch is taking advantage of super vulnerable folks who save what little money they have for these way overpriced pieces of crap. No morals.
The fans simply want attention from the Minghams. It’s just awful.

Another sad and disturbing comment - from a 12-13 year old. Crying because she played a video game with the two youngest? It’s reading comments like this that are giving the Ingham children a very unrealistic view of the real world, especially the youngest who has no frame of reference.
Shame on the parents of both kids.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I swear if they haven’t built poor Esmes wardrobe in this vlog I’ll drive the 15-20 mins round there to do it myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
He’s such a slime. I bet most young women that have ever been around him all have similar encounters :(

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I did the same! Not order, I mean screen shots (but your blurs are way better than mine).
So utterly wrong that this greedy witch is taking advantage of super vulnerable folks who save what little money they have for these way overpriced pieces of crap. No morals.
The fans simply want attention from the Minghams. It’s just awful.

Another sad and disturbing comment - from a 12-13 year old. Crying because she played a video game with the two youngest? It’s reading comments like this that are giving the Ingham children a very unrealistic view of the real world, especially the youngest who has no frame of reference.
Shame on the parents of both kids.
And it may not be a child that is writing this stuff.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I wonder if the real reason the girls never had wardrobes in the past is because that would have meant Lazy would have to get their clothes down for them each morning? Now they're tall enough to reach....

Reactions: 9
Haven’t caught up with this thread but yesterday I was on YouTube when Isabelle’s birthday pool party came up as a suggestion. I clicked on it and it was worth it purely to see Sarah described the swimming pool as being really appetising 😂😂😂 Think the word you’re looking for is inviting you thick idiot. 😂😂😂 That woman’s lack of intelligence never fails to entertain.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.