Ingham Family #147 Chris thinks he's a bit of a fitty, but can't even spell pity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really need to step away from this self centred disorganised dysfunctional family.not the children’s fault but their lives are so boring

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So now they claim they are in a bubble with Nana? But they don't see her and that means if she's in a bubble with them she hasn't seen anyone else?

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Sarahs pasta life hack 😯 what even is she... i have always done that. Its not new 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Pretty obvious why - but why always Teen in the title .... I’m sure by now people know your kids names, so why not put that. Disgusting way of bringing in the views when there low....

• Sick
Reactions: 28
So Chris is now turning the chavavan into something suitable for wildcamping, and has been til 5am watching videos on this😉😉😉
Who thinks the big glass we saw was full if red wine 🤪🤪🤪

Attachments

Reactions: 12
So Izzy guilt tripped Esme into spending time with her sorting out Esme’s clothes, while it’s nice of her to help Esme sort her clothes the clips just didn’t put her in a good light, one minute she’s berating Esme for “abandoning” her upstairs and moving into Isla’s room the next it’s just those 2 back in Esme’s room and the rest of the vlog is Esme and Izzy together.

Reactions: 13
So Chris is now turning the chavavan into something suitable for wildcamping, and has been til 5am watching videos on this😉😉😉
And he shared can’t wait to come back to Scotland soon..eh it will be a while yet...Nicola won’t let you in!

Reactions: 16
I believe he was up until 5am watching videos, I believe it was possibly about wild camping too. But it wasn't innocent. If it wasn't wild camping. It was definitely something with wild in the title.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve always wondered if they have the rights over their ‘Ingham Family’ font actually. There’s a website you can get fonts off however they are usually for personal use only and not business ...

OMGeeeeee! Just read about it online, sounds JUST like lazy, asking for freebies and then doing this!!! It’s so awful, can they really stoop any lower?? Also the big difference between primark and new look selling white vests is that they are corporate companies, not small family businesses that are probably struggling to make an income during Covid! Also I believe by law that there must be at least 7 differences between 2 items, but I could be wrong?! She already has an income from brat and me so this is just pure greed! I feel utterly sorry for all the small businesses that sent her items in good faith, although just shows that they should do their homework next time.

Ugh! Cannot stand Sam or her snotty i`m better than anyone else sister! I hope she`s penalised ,and that Sarah will be called out by every small business that`s ever given her a freebie.These women have zero morals and it`s time Karma caught up with them...

Reactions: 9
Sarahs pasta life hack 😯 what even is she... i have always done that. Its not new 😂
I thought that everyone in the world who cooks spaghetti breaks the spaghetti in half before putting it on the pan? How can she be 35 and not know this?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Hahaha to which another ifam responds...

"oh em Gee give them a break okayyyy, Sarah's got 4 kids plus a dog plus Chris at home to look after especially with them being vegans now it's a very lot of work for her. She makes these at such good prices for us so stop complaining okay. You're obviously not a true ifam or chai fam or you would know to not say upsetting things like this to Sarah. What happened to be kind???? Oh em Gee I just cannot believe you would be such a troll and a hayyyter. Also not being rude but they've not had a holiday yet this year, they aren't used to this. It's a difficult time for them, we have to expect problems with the merchandyyyse! Just ask chantella, she will tell you how hard they are working.Chris is up until 4am every morning trying to get these orders out for us. Stop being so ungrateful. "
You forgot to chuck in the usual 'you only see 20 minutes of their day'

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it just me or did we not see Jason on that vlog?
Creepy and the wild camping, "I want, I want"
what about what the other 5 members of the family wants?

Reactions: 20
There’s an absolute HERO in the comments tonight. Plastering this message on the ifam comments:
6649338A-BA6C-40AE-89A6-D8F9A5F49556.png

• Haha
Reactions: 35
My 13 year old.. rolled eyes and walked out the room 😂😂 it’s something we’ve always done and my child had made our evening meal to tonight too (using the genius hack)

Reactions: 11
Haven’t caught up with this thread but yesterday I was on YouTube when Isabelle’s birthday pool party came up as a suggestion. I clicked on it and it was worth it purely to see Sarah described the swimming pool as being really appetising 😂😂😂 Think the word you’re looking for is inviting you thick idiot. 😂😂😂 That woman’s lack of intelligence never fails to entertain.
😂😂😂 I've said it before and I'll say it again. WHAT A MORON! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Is it just me or did we not see Jason on that vlog?
Creepy and the wild camping, "I want, I want"
what about what the other 5 members of the family wants?
Probably hiding Jace's honker of a bruise from headbutting Chris and/or the dining table.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.