Ingham Family #147 Chris thinks he's a bit of a fitty, but can't even spell pity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone haw awkward izzy looked when wearing the wankit tonight, also the net cost of all their crap that they sell must be bugger all otherwise you would not keep bringing them home. Hope everyone is safe and well

Reactions: 21
Couple thoughts from the vlog:
- Lazy complaining it would be too expensive to do personalised items via supplier? No lazy, you just want a bigger profit margin on your baby and me tat. 😂
- Is bullet journaling schoolwork now?
- The neglect of Esme's room - Creepy saying he doesn't want to build the wardrobe, yet he was all about getting Isla and Isabelle in their rooms and making sure they were done.
- Ranting about Prinny's vet bill, don't get a dog if you won't pay the pills luv
- And more evidence of Lazy being unaware of the pandemic, of course deliveries are going to be messed up, couriers are overwhelmed with the amount of parcels and packages with everyone ordering things online? Surely she must know that?
- More tat for the kids 🙄 bet they'll be shoved in the bottom of the draw by next week.
- These all in one fleeces 😂 im sorry I can't stop laughing, they just look ridiculous.
- That personalised best for Jace....I have no words - definitely will come off in the wash 😂

Reactions: 26
Surely if Isla’s 8 and wears size age 7-8 clothes she’s not as ‘dinky’ for her age as Sarah makes out?
She also only seems to buy them clothes that already fit perfectly or are even a little on the small side. For example, if I was buying something now for children for summer I would size up because it should ideally last till at least september ish. But she would buy it so it only just fits now.

Reactions: 15
chris said prinny gets an ear infection every 8 months. then proceeds to say her last one was in 2019?? how thick can you get
Didn’t he also say they tried using the antibiotics the vet had prescribed back in 2019 before taking her to the vet. Disgusting. That poor dog😞

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
That's a big fat "up your's" to all the "small businesses" that have gifted her all the personalised stuff for mainly Jace ..... Just the other day she received a backpack with his name on, how long before they are part of her line of tat to sell to "ifam" ? I mean don't get me wrong u know lots of businesses sell the same or similar items to one another and a bit of healthy competition is usually good, but these small business stupidly sent this stuff to her in good faith that they will be advertised amongst the 1.3million subs they are so proud of not just the 32k that actually watch daily and that the items sent would be cherished by them not used as ideas for a new line she can personally sell !!! And to take away business from these small businesses during a tough year is shameless ... She really does disgust me ! 🤬😠
Also my sister bought a heat press and a vinyl printer to print out her own dance school uniforms and accessories, and it's not that easy takes a lot of practice, and judging by the state of that babygrow or whatever it is she hasn't weeded the rainbow out properly ! And it looks like it won't last a wash !

Reactions: 31
They probably don't think it's important that things can last after being washed, because they don't actually wash anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She also only seems to buy them clothes that already fit perfectly or are even a little on the small side. For example, if I was buying something now for children for summer I would size up because it should ideally last till at least september ish. But she would buy it so it only just fits now.
Isla isn't dinky, she's a sturdy, normal sized child for her age. Esme is a much smaller build and will probably be naturally slim as an adult. Isabelle is a perfectly normal size for a teenager, she could do with some more exercise but that's not her fault as we're all restricted. She does make sn effort with eating fruit though, which is good. At least when they're travelling the girls are always running around and swimming, which will counterbalance the amount of food they eat, but Sarah should keep an eye on their sugar intake when they're all so inactive. I'm not body shaming any of the kids, I think it's wrong to do that

Reactions: 30
So about her new personalised venture and the big secrecy about the ‘special equipment’ and probably not showing it on the vlog incase other people decide to try it and not put money into her pocket ...

Sounds like she has got herself a Cricut machine. I got myself one for Christmas and there’s a few groups online and quite the craft following with it. I’m gutted that she’s in the same club as me now, can I disown my membership???

Sarah why have you ruined Cricut for me?! 😭

-Disclaimer on behalf of Lazy, the software she uses is basically just taking off designs off a programme to download and use, so don’t be fooled that she’s designed anything herself! Although she won’t be happy as you have to pay for most of the designs yourself.

I don’t think this new fad will last long, Cricuts are quite expensive to run with the designs and vinyl etc. So hopefully it won’t be long until she leaves the club and I can rejoin it!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry new to the thread. Has anyone seen creepshowart has done a video on Chris? I remember it all kicking off a couple years ago with under age girls and creepshow goes through all that in her video and how much of a creep he is.

Edit to add link

That's a big fat "up your's" to all the "small businesses" that have gifted her all the personalised stuff for mainly Jace ..... Just the other day she received a backpack with his name on, how long before they are part of her line of tat to sell to "ifam" ? I mean don't get me wrong u know lots of businesses sell the same or similar items to one another and a bit of healthy competition is usually good, but these small business stupidly sent this stuff to her in good faith that they will be advertised amongst the 1.3million subs they are so proud of not just the 32k that actually watch daily and that the items sent would be cherished by them not used as ideas for a new line she can personally sell !!! And to take away business from these small businesses during a tough year is shameless ... She really does disgust me ! 🤬😠
Also my sister bought a heat press and a vinyl printer to print out her own dance school uniforms and accessories, and it's not that easy takes a lot of practice, and judging by the state of that babygrow or whatever it is she hasn't weeded the rainbow out properly ! And it looks like it won't last a wash !
Absolutely!!!

Just out of interest ...

Do we think Sarah has ever gifted anyone from her ‘small business??’ 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So about her new personalised venture and the big secrecy about the ‘special equipment’ and probably not showing it on the vlog incase other people decide to try it and not put money into her pocket ...

Sounds like she has got herself a Cricut machine. I got myself one for Christmas and there’s a few groups online and quite the craft following with it. I’m gutted that she’s in the same club as me now, can I disown my membership???

Sarah why have you ruined Cricut for me?! 😭

-Disclaimer on behalf of Lazy, the software she uses is basically just taking off designs off a programme to download and use, so don’t be fooled that she’s designed anything herself! Although she won’t be happy as you have to pay for most of the designs yourself.

I don’t think this new fad will last long, Cricuts are quite expensive to run with the designs and vinyl etc. So hopefully it won’t be long until she leaves the club and I can rejoin it!
Whilst I'm not in the Cricut club, I am in a similar one as I use Silhouette Cameos in my business. I wouldn't hand your membership card in just yet, because she has no idea what she's letting herself in for, especially with personalised items. She's so lazy she thinks packaging up her already made blankets is hard work 😂 For the first time ever, I hope she is absolutely inundated with orders when she rolls this out, because she'll royally duck this up.

Absolutely!!!

Just out of interest ...

Do we think Sarah has ever gifted anyone from her ‘small business??’ 😏
Her nephews at christmas, does that count? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So she’s bought a vinyl cutter 🙄 I have one for my small Etsy business (not tacky kids clothes or personalised drinks bottles) I’d guess she’s bought a Cricut from Hobbycraft as they were discounted after Christmas. I don’t have one of these, mines a different brand but It’s not quite as easy as it looks to get an immaculate finish, she hadn’t weeded the rainbow properly, it looks like some of the stripes should have been ‘weeded’ out and if she hasn’t pressed it properly it’ll just peel off.

I can’t see her being willing to put in the effort to personalise items in volume or spend money on vinyl.

To all small businesses who gifted thr queen ingham personalised clothes for jason i am sorry 😞 sorry that you fell hook line and sinker for im influencer you tuber , I'm sorry this person has took a similar idea to start a new business venture, next time research the perosns you are gifting items to ,
She is a evil witch who seems been on new craze and charging threw the nose 👃 for it
And izzy with her saving jar and £100 and £200 what chores pays that?
Again nice drop in of shein £200 on a shein order 😬😑

Reactions: 20
GETTING HEADBUTTED CAUGHT ON CAMERA!! THIS CAUSED TEARS!!

The local canal and river are flooded and Lazy is worried about the people who live near them. It's a worrying feeling not knowing if you will wake up to a flooded home. Lazy has seen a lot of Facebook posts about flooding so she hopes if anyone lives near a river or big water, their house isn't affected. The girls are doing schoolwork and Lazy is so excited because her machinery to expand Baby and Me has arrived. She looked into getting someone else to personalise the clothes but lazy wouldn't be happy crying those prices. I bet she will still sell one babygro for £15-20 though. Jace screeches at Prinny to get out and Lazy laughs. She won't be laughing when Jace gets bitten. The machinery was supposed to arrive earlier in the week but the delivery driver was unable to access the house due to adverse weather conditions. There are lots of routes to the house and Lazy has no idea what the issue was. She as had an insane amount of sales because she restocked yesterday.

Creepy puts Jace's coat on. He sneezed in Lazy's face this morning whilst eating porridge.

Isabelle is in her room doing schoolwork and tidying her room. She has been journaling because her other bullet planner is full. She has got ideas off Pinterest and read nine books in January. She does three pages a day. Isabelle spilt a cup of water on her macbook and cried a few weeks ago so the enter button doesn't work. She wants to do a big Shein order and Lazy has offered to buy things for her but isabelle wanted to spend her own money so she is doing chores to earn it.

Creepy is using any excuse he can to stay away from the top bedroom and doing the wardrobe. The Amazon order has been delayed and it's given him an excuse to not so and finish the wardrobe. He had to take Prinny to the vets this morning because her breed of dog are prone to ear infections in one of their ears and hair growing inside the ear causes the infection. Well it wouldn't happen if you had her groomed then, and your bratty son screaming at her every five minutes probably doesn't help either. Prinny has to have her ear hair plucked and gets an infection every 8 months. Creepy spent £132 at the vets ad he isn't happy. Well you got a pet, you agree to pay any vet bills so quit moaning Noddy. Jace has come into Lazy's bedroom. Jace headbutts Creepy but there doesn't seem to be any tears. He always gets caught out by vet bills.

Lazy has been at the office for two hours and hasn't packed a single order so will probably be there most of the day. She has had a big delivery of wankets. The space and makeup wankets will be restocked. The plus size wankets fit people over size 28. She shows us some of the wankets, including a horribly creased rainbow one. Isla will be getting one today because Esme stole her other one. The restock/launch will be on Saturday. Wanket sell out quickly.

Esme and Isla have got an order of tangle and dimple toys. The girls have been playing with their dolls for a while.

Lazy is home and ha given the girls their wankets. Jace tries to take Isla's away from her. Isla wear 7-8 clothes and is on the shorter side but the child's wanket fits her fine. The gamer pattern reminds Lazy of the Nintendo and Xbox.

Lazy is about to end the vlog but first she want to show us her first personalised onesie. Jace is obsessed with rainbows and has been listening to a 24 hour Youtube song all day long. The sticker is on good and proper, and she can't scratch it off. Lazy ordered way too many adhesive stickers and not enough iron on ones. She isn't sure what to use the adhesive ones for but loves crafts. Poor Lazy is shattered and off to bed.

End of vlog

Screenshot 2021-01-22 193158.png
Screenshot 2021-01-22 192905.png
Screenshot 2021-01-22 191853.png
Screenshot 2021-01-22 191802.png
Screenshot 2021-01-22 193219.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
See Corrie is back at the ingham wind up - talks of nda’s, old guys sleeping with young girls, Gemma with her hair up in high ponytails with scrunches 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I cannot wait for the rant when all her ‘special’ personalised stuff comes rolling back for refunds because it fell off at the first wash......,however she will of already spent the money!! Oh the pleasure we will get Tattlers❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.