Ingham Family #147 Chris thinks he's a bit of a fitty, but can't even spell pity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the Q and A lazy and creepy did recently they described Izzy as deep, now I’m not trying to be overly critical but I normally have to skip through her parts of the vlog. She always comes across as vapid and lacks knowledge about things that people her age at this point know.

Watching Isabelle watch Mulan and attempt to describe why it was #inspirational made me roll my eyes so hard, especially when she could not understand why the reviews were bad. I think it shows how naive and also ignorant she can be. I don’t blame Izzy I blame her materialistic mother who once asked if America had Kentucky Fried Chicken!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Have we ever actually seen lazy "teach" the kids? It seems to be all independent work filling in worksheets. It's very sad a pathetic excuse for home schooling. Is there any watchdog or inspectorate in the UK to ensure the children are receiving a proper standard of education?

Reactions: 27
I can't believe she's moaning about being bored and them being bored with walking the streets or the canal. I'm several miles down the same canal and there's always something to see that's new, always some wildlife to spot etc. If she were in central Bradford or Birmingham or somewhere built up I could understand the moans, but there are loads of places locally within even a five minute drive it just takes a bit of planning which is beyond the capabilities of both of them. They don't have to go to the same damn reservoir there ARE other places (and that reservoir is always packed anyway!)
Yes there are plenty of walks they could do close to where they are. But it's also all a out Sarah. She finds it boring to walk around locally. But anyone that's had a toddler, looked after a toddler or even seen a toddler in passing will know that they are entertained by walking and looking at cars, buses, in the sky for planes, birds, waving at passing people. I can't tell you how long I've spent waving at bin men, not because I love them, but mine as toddlers loved watching them.

They always have to go as the entire family. Why not take a different one of the girls for a long walk each day to have a chat together away from the others. Oh wait, that wouldn't be good for the vlog.

I love going for walks by myself and usually do when the children are at school, so it's something I don't get to do as much now. It's lovely to just get a break, listen to some music and be outside. She has all the time and another adult at home all the time, but would rather sit in and watch yet another film. You can listen to music, a podcast, an audiobook, but it's all just too much effort for her. She will walk to the cafe for more food but that's it.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Yes there are plenty of walks they could do close to where they are. But it's also all a out Sarah. She finds it boring to walk around locally. But anyone that's had a toddler, looked after a toddler or even seen a toddler in passing will know that they are entertained by walking and looking at cars, buses, in the sky for planes, birds, waving at passing people. I can't tell you how long I've spent waving at bin men, not because I love them, but mine as toddlers loved watching them.
You're absolutely right. People like the Minghams nowadays have to have structured entertainment - films, shopping, Disneyland kinda thing - rather than finding entertainment in the everyday life, otherwise it's seen as "boring". When I was a kid we'd take a bat and ball to the nearest field, or take bikes to a park, or even get on a bus a few stops and walk back home (we didn't have much money lol!). These things are still available to them. Have they ever kicked a football around with Jace? Or fed the ducks on the canal, or been on a train ride? There's a train station not far away, they could just sit there and watch the trains passing. It just requires a bit of imagination ... which none of them seem to have.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
In the Q and A lazy and creepy did recently they described Izzy as deep, now I’m not trying to be overly critical but I normally have to skip through her parts of the vlog. She always comes across as vapid and lacks knowledge about things that people her age at this point know.

Watching Isabelle watch Mulan and attempt to describe why it was #inspirational made me roll my eyes so hard, especially when she could not understand why the reviews were bad. I think it shows how naive and also ignorant she can be. I don’t blame Izzy I blame her materialistic mother who once asked if America had Kentucky Fried Chicken!
In her qna she called herself deep after saying she doesnt know where she will be in 5 years cos she might be dead!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
watching izzy's q+a and she can BARELY string a sentence together 😰 how is she going to do her english gcse plz

• Wow
Reactions: 26
watching izzy's q+a and she can BARELY string a sentence together 😰 how is she going to do her english gcse plz
I’ve often wondered if she writes like she talks...so like the like Cold War like was like between like etc etc etc 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
If they had Prinny groomed on a regular basis she wouldn't get ear infections ...

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Surely if Isla’s 8 and wears size age 7-8 clothes she’s not as ‘dinky’ for her age as Sarah makes out?

Well that was basically Sarah advertising her new stock! BORING!!
Oh and I can't wait to see what she charges for her handmade, bespoke, one of a kind, personalised, sleepsuits for babies!! The one she 'made' today didn't look like it would of been out of place in the pound store!! But I'm sure the IFam will be falling over themselves to get one...... Brain dead the lot of them!!
As for the homeschooling! It couldn't of taken long as izzy said she had finished and then went on to say she had been working on her bullet journal in the morning?? So where did school work fit in!!
As for her savings goal....Izzy if you are reading this YOU ARE ALREADY WORKING BY DOING THE VLOG! So perhaps your parents should be giving you your pay!!

Reactions: 38
Omg those bespoke handmade babygrows won’t last a wash til the all comes off! I reckon she’ll sell them for for £14-£16 each 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So, I guess for everty new snuggle hood , blanket etc, she takes 1 of each out the packaging to show everyone or to photograph, then she ends up taking them home, the house must be packed with them !! Did u notice how creased the snuggle hoods were 😅😅, the first design of her new range didn't look all, that good, the lettering looks as if it wil, peel right off 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi Sarah
Liz again
Seriously you are amazing 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
How do you find the time managing arranging scunchies (bobbles)
I seriously thought they were a 1980's fashion thing ?
Our daughter was born in 1985 and thought they had died 🤓 With the 80's
Well done again 😳
P.S understand your busy days ...
#6.30amtocatchabusfornursery
So proud for you 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why the duck oh why does Sarah LAUGH when she says “hahahaha that you can hear is Jace telling Prinny to get out!”

Erm 🤔 how about teach the little bugger not to be so unkind to her!?

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Omg those bespoke handmade babygrows won’t last a wash til the all comes off! I reckon she’ll sell them for for £14-£16 each 🤷🏻‍♀️
Agree, yet she has been seen on camera saying that she "would never pay that for one, the 3 pack for a tenner is fine" or words to that effect.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Baby clothes are worn so little don't most people either save for future children, pass on to friends/relatives or donate to charity. The odd item might be beyond saving but most looks as good as new by the time they have grown out of it. So why would you want a name all over it?

Reactions: 18
chris said prinny gets an ear infection every 8 months. then proceeds to say her last one was in 2019?? how thick can you get

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Have we ever actually seen lazy "teach" the kids? It seems to be all independent work filling in worksheets. It's very sad a pathetic excuse for home schooling. Is there any watchdog or inspectorate in the UK to ensure the children are receiving a proper standard of education?
There’s been more sightings of Elvis than there has lazy actually helping those kids with homeschooling 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.