Ingham Family #147 Chris thinks he's a bit of a fitty, but can't even spell pity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah has wound me up massively tonight with her little "woe is me" with the new lockdown. inghams, you don't even have the right to utter the word Coronavirus, covid 19, lockdown or anything associated with it! When all of us look back on how most of us have rallied together, What have you got to be proud of? What have you taught your children about humanity?

You have a large (but ever decreasing platform - karma) and through these testing times have done sweet FA with it. But no, you decide in your infinite wisdom that "YOLO " is the best approach. Guess what? Copernicus called, and apparently you aren't in fact the centre of the universe!

Do me, and everyone else a favour, be as miserable as you want, but don't spout, oh I'm sorry spRout off about something you clearly have no comprehension of.

oh, and btw, I'm sorry to inform you Chris, that the internet tends to follow you everywhere so a new home abroad may not cut it 😬 you're gonna need a bigger boat!

Wankers!
Would I be wrong to have sensed some animosity? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why, oh why have the scrunchies made a comeback? 😕 They were tit in the 80s, and are tit now! 😲 Also sarah, they were never for people in their mid 30s so duck knows what you're doing!

Would I be wrong to have sensed some animosity? 🤔
Well, I shouldn't have to explain myself but.... You're just a jealous hater, so shut up!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Isabelle is crying about Mulan. Lazy has seen bad reviews about it but loves it and Isabelle says it's good inspiration for young girls as well. Isabelle says she cried a lot and then Lazy says they have to go and have dinner. Lazy has no idea why anyone would give Mulan a bad review because it's inspirational. What is it with the Inghams and their obsession with things being inspirational? Then Lazy tells us to go and watch the newer version.
The reason people were critical of the new Mulan was due to the fact that not only did the film have very little Asian representation behind the scenes the scene - which led to some cultural misrepresentations and reductive stereotypes (such as the whole idea of Mulan's 'powerful Qi') - but Disney also shot it in a region of China notorious for persecuting Muslims in concentration camps and Disney outright thanked the Chinese government (the ones carrying out the genocide) essentially for granting them approval to make the film (AKA increasing their profits). That's why people weren't happy and why the film was so controversial.

I know big Disney fans can be particularly bad for outright refusing to view a multi-billion dollar corporation as anything but 'magical' - but please teach your kids to be critical of the media they consume. You can still enjoy something that's flawed, sure, but you should be able to recognise why it is flawed/has issues.

Reactions: 35
Scrunchies are on Shein, 60 for a tenner, so nothing to do with the girls needing them and everything to do with them being a bargain! Baffles me that a woman who buys her own stock from China thinks this sort of thing is a brilliant buy.

She's bored because her only interest is shopping. If she fancies broadening her horizons and taking up a hobby, I know a kid who has a keyboard going spare...
60 for £10 says it all. One of Lazy’s beloved small business’ ‘gifted’ some really beautiful quality scrunches not so long ago. If I’m not mistaken they or some other idiot (sorry small business owner) sent more which were really nice too.
No one in that house takes care of a single thing. I reiterate another poster noting how quickly Islas room descended in to a god almighty tip in rapid time. How could the great one overlook shoes and boots belonging to Esme for so long they didn’t fit? At the age those girls are they should be more than capable of maintaining their clothing and accessories in a reasonably tidy way, even without a wardrobe. The kitchen remains testament to their slovenly ways - the benches are strewn with plates and utensils, dishes are unwashed and the bins overflow - this is after they’ve had some yoghourt and cereal cooked from scratch (milk poured on).
There are so many YouTube channels that do speed cleans, food halls, meal planning and cooking vlogs, it would be so easy for lazy to watch a few and perhaps learn some of the basics.

Rant over, apologies folks but sleep continues to elude me. I’ve just had some cheese on toast which you will undoubtedly be delighted to know I managed to make devoid of a cheese grater.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Idk why she got 100 scrunchies, even 4 girls don’t need that many and not to mention she said Isla likes to wear 2 pigtails, I can think of exactly one time recently she had 2 buns, the rest of the time her hair isn’t even brushed but yea sure, 100 scrunchies, why not

Reactions: 30
Typical inghams for chris to have a 'migraine' making the new wardrobe but sarah and isabelle who could make the wardrobe instead, are lazing about watching a film. Isla putting the dirty top back in her wardrobe instead of in the wash 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Typical inghams for chris to have a 'migraine' making the new wardrobe but sarah and isabelle who could make the wardrobe instead, are lazing about watching a film. Isla putting the dirty top back in her wardrobe instead of in the wash 🤦🏻‍♀️
Creepy wants to be experiencing what I’m going through. I tested positive on Tuesday and I feel like I have the worst jet lag possible coupled with losing my smell or taste

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Creepy wants to be experiencing what I’m going through. I tested positive on Tuesday and I feel like I have the worst jet lag possible coupled with losing my smell or taste
Sorry you are going through this, keep your chin up and stay safe

Reactions: 6
Hope you are feeling better soon

Reactions: 4
I just can’t even with Lazy’s monologue today. That it’s okay for some people to stay home, but it’s really not for their family. That’s right, we’re all having a grand time! Good freaking grief. I enjoy being home and am somewhat introverted, but I miss going to the gym to swim. I miss my friends, etc. I miss being able to go on trips. I miss people that have died. She’s only been home a month! So selfish. I don’t even do the things/go places that are open where I am, because it’s just too risky.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Lazy wants to try shielding for the best part of a year and then tell me how bored and fed up she is. Only time I leave my house is for medical treatment.

• Sad
Reactions: 50
Let’s all break out the tissues and violins, poor poor lazy is feeling down because of lockdown🤦‍♀️😡😡😡. So lazy you were definitely behind the door when empathy was being handed out!!!!!!!!!!!

You and creepy couldn’t even do 14 days of quarantine when you came back from spain. Creepy was caught out dropping packages off at the post office, and that’s only one incident that we know of. 😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Lazy wants to try shielding for the best part of a year and then tell me how bored and fed up she is. Only time I leave my house is for medical treatment.
Yep same for my husband, he's been out a total of 7 times since March 17th (not including our garden).

Oh and only 2 times were for 'fun' the rest medical and I honestly can't remember when hes complained about it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Doesn't your heart bleed for them "stuck" in a house with a lot more than just four walls , ungrateful isn't the word , coming from someone who spent the best part of last year swanning ( i use that word loosely cos we all know how long they were stuck on that garage forecourt ) about Europe is a kick in the teeth for those who don't know whether this time next week they will have a roof over theirs , little saying for you Sarah , careful who you kick on the way up cos they kick twice as hard on your way back down , lets hope your coming back down with a bump is happening now , this rant of hers takes the bloody biscuit

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Lazy, the reason you are so bored and lethargic is because you DON'T DO ANYTHING.

You can go for a walk. There's no rules to stop you getting in the car and driving 10 mins to walk somewhere different, you just can't travel miles and miles.

Why not pick up a paintbrush or screwdriver and help Creepy.

Take Jace to a park and push him on the swings.

Do SOMETHING to increase your heart rate (and not just climbing the stairs)

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I'm in the same boat with shielding too. Its infuriating sticking to the guidelines when you see people like the Minghams so blatantly bending the rules and just doing as they please. Let's just hope it won't be too much longer before we can get back to some semblance of normality.
Thank goodness for Tattle to keep us entertained in the meantime! 😄🥰

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Islas bedroom is now a tip
I mean she’s only 8, my bedroom was a bomb site until I was a teenager, of all things I don’t think she can be expected to keep her bedroom spotless, I don’t think Esme should be in there though sleeping under the bed that’s just going to make the separation harder in the long run!

Reactions: 11
Good God these morons are boring. I cannot believe that cretin is complaining about lockdown when most sensible people have been at home for almost a year!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.