Ingham Family #147 Chris thinks he's a bit of a fitty, but can't even spell pity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Given the amount of people being evacuated, I wonder if they were all going backwards, forwards or mixture or both?
Hasn't anyone with any authority thought to call Creepy? After all he does know all da codes and everything.

Seriously, hope everyone is safe.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm assuming he was contacted first before emergency services due to his vast code knowledge.

I believe everyone is ok. The threats and violence that hospital staff have daily is awful.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
So the whole vlog was based on a plastic holder lmao. No wonder she's fed up of being in she's panicking for content.

Reactions: 20
Is this ๐Ÿคฌ woman for real, moaning about lockdown and having to stay between the same four walls. Honestly this family spent most of last year driving around Europe in the middle of a global Pandemic!

Sarah f*****g Ingham is only annoyed because she canโ€™t go on holiday. No thought for people who have been affected by Covid โ˜น. Her and her creep of a husband are not affected financially, her kids donโ€™t attend school anyway so are not affected by the schools being closed and they have not got any friends or family that they are not seeing.

Also rather than sort bloody scrunchies out for the girls hair, she should just make sure they at least wash and brush it.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
How many bloody scrunchies does one family need?????!!!!!!
Apparently they need two of every colour becuase Isla likes to wear her hair in pigtails, and likes them to match ๐Ÿ™„ have you ever heard the likes of it. They barely wash their fecking hair.
Also how spoilt, just get her a few the same- no one needs that many.
Just an excuse for vlog content. Sadly the girls will have absolutely no regard for money growing up

Reactions: 30
Oh no, that's terrible!

I just promised myself I wouldn't crack any jokes as sounded terrible but upon finding out everyone seems to be safe... I'm now worried about the wheelchairs!!!
I'm going to have a sleepless night until I know the hospital still has the facility to make a mean chai latte! :oops:o_O๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ˜ฆ๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm assuming he was contacted first before emergency services due to his vast code knowledge.

I believe everyone is ok. The threats and violence that hospital staff have daily is awful.
You'd hope so wouldn't you. I mean one of the first things I learnt on induction was what to do in the case of/how to raise a crash call but I've had in the Bradford area of Leeds you raise a Creepy call.

There are some seriously fecked up people in the world.

Reactions: 7
Sarah Ingham : "I simply do not have a minute spare in my busy busy day to order those rubber corner guards for the marble dining table"
also Sarah Ingham :
View attachment 395851
Oh my god look at that! They're kids not ponies. They haven't even got that much fecking hair! ๐Ÿคฃ

If only we could all โ€œworkโ€ as hard as Sarah does...gets up when she wants, ambles down to the office for an hour (and moans about that!) wanders around Home Bargains, lays around watching Disney + and spends all morning organising scrunches. It must be so tough, I do not know how she manages it all ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Back breaking! To be fair she's due a holiday now. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Scrunchies are on Shein, 60 for a tenner, so nothing to do with the girls needing them and everything to do with them being a bargain! Baffles me that a woman who buys her own stock from China thinks this sort of thing is a brilliant buy.

She's bored because her only interest is shopping. If she fancies broadening her horizons and taking up a hobby, I know a kid who has a keyboard going spare...

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Also not only does she think printing out a worksheet for 10mins a day is homeschooling has she ever actually sat and done work with them?

Strange how since the "family death" chris is back being a twit in more of the vlogs I'm sure it was all a build up to something coming out hence the days off also but somehow they kept it quiet for now and again Lazy sticks by him ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿค‘
Also only just turned it on but he seems hyper still when bouncing down the stairs sttage when he claimed he was so ill with a migraine ๐Ÿ™„
I asked on here the other day about numerous Twitter things saying โ€˜something was coming out about Chris soonโ€™ and never materialising. And my post got deleted?

Not even a thank you from Lazy

View attachment 395459
Simple solution. Close your charity box!

So she's getting fed up is she of being in . She's only done it since just before Christmas the stupid cow. How she moaned at everyone moaning about lockdown. How they have not been cancelled I don't know .
Fed up of being in? The only other thing she did was shop and all the supermarkets, b&m ekcetera are still open?

Instant way to get rid of a headache. Put all of a perverts stuff into a suitcase. Change the locks. Simple

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Baby making will be put on hold by the gruesome twosome until that is confirmed!!
The chat already about forward/backward wheelchairs and now baby making has led my brain to one conclusion - does Chris get confused about which action (wheelchair usage versus baby making) and gets the 'movements' wrong?

Sorry for lowering the tone, my brain made me do it!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She was manic once again when talking about the scrunchies and holders. The amount of times she said Shein and Amazon (supporting small businesses as always) was vomit inducing.

Question - what if I (rhetorical - I'm not Vicky Pollard. I don't wear scrunchies) wanted the scrunchie in the middle? I'd have to take all the other scrunchies off just to get to that particular one. No thanks. No time for that.

There was no need for the amount of scrunchies there were. They're all such bad quality too. She could have searched for small businesses that hand make scrunchies themselves and got a few that would last much longer. Quality over quantity.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Dont have nightmares ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

She was manic once again when talking about the scrunchies and holders. The amount of times she said Shein and Amazon (supporting small businesses as always) was vomit inducing.

Question - what if I (rhetorical - I'm not Vicky Pollard. I don't wear scrunchies) wanted the scrunchie in the middle? I'd have to take all the other scrunchies off just to get to that particular one. No thanks. No time for that.

There was no need for the amount of scrunchies there were. They're all such bad quality too. She could have searched for small businesses that hand make scrunchies themselves and got a few that would last much longer. Quality over quantity.
I had thought about that too, if u wanted one that was in the middle ๐Ÿ˜†
The other thing I thought about too, was, surely it's not that hygienic if they're sharing them๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Dont have nightmares ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

I had thought about that too, if u wanted one that was in the middle ๐Ÿ˜†
The other thing I thought about too, was, surely it's not that hygienic if they're sharing them๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
They're sharing them???? Oh no oh no oh no oh no ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Reactions: 8
Sarah has wound me up massively tonight with her little "woe is me" with the new lockdown. inghams, you don't even have the right to utter the word Coronavirus, covid 19, lockdown or anything associated with it! When all of us look back on how most of us have rallied together, What have you got to be proud of? What have you taught your children about humanity?

You have a large (but ever decreasing platform - karma) and through these testing times have done sweet FA with it. But no, you decide in your infinite wisdom that "YOLO " is the best approach. Guess what? Copernicus called, and apparently you aren't in fact the centre of the universe!

Do me, and everyone else a favour, be as miserable as you want, but don't spout, oh I'm sorry spRout off about something you clearly have no comprehension of.

oh, and btw, I'm sorry to inform you Chris, that the internet tends to follow you everywhere so a new home abroad may not cut it ๐Ÿ˜ฌ you're gonna need a bigger boat!

Wankers!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.